| The Adventures of EC 30005 |

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 |

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwVcIWsxEbsqwB9XaHsPpqqYYH6Yr11rbgW3cB8F09mRhl4mpl

Chilean Star Bags 3 Goals

Chelsea 0 - 5 Newcastle UTD

An outstanding away result for Newcastle takes them back to the top of the table by goal difference. Alexis Sanchez getting himself the match ball with a brilliant hat-trick and El Shaarawy scores 2 goals to complete a rout over Chelsea.

Transfer News:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMj0LNgEjKVLVNnuP3I2bPBmg4Z1DyUzxMJrTwzKVS2vWvxK4f7Q

On the transfer front, Newcastle have agreed a deal with Juventus for Italian talisman Buffon. D. Lopez goes the other way with 2.6 mill in cash.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTiH-bR_3WmdMqotEsEu5KgcI3LL0b-xUsja8F_cMZCaX9Urnk

Benatia has his sights on the English league. Roma's Benatia will sign for Newcastle in the next day, after the two clubs agreed on a player plus cash deal. Which will see Barzagli and 11 mill go to the Italian club.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 | Bigger report will come when I have time but with work and having a Fiancée and Baby as well as preparing myself for my Fulham trials this summer. time isnt somethi

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 | Well you are... uhm... managing them...

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 | Just joined as Fullham looking forward to a good season with them.

367.png

sam-allardyce-west-ham-united.jpg

Big Sam Out In Shock Change To EPL Look For Hammers!

With Manchester United finaly getting back to wining ways, and funds reported to be around 50m to go out and sign new players, young English coach Mattuie Beckett had a lot to give, but in a shock twist the young coach has signed a five year contract with London outfits West Ham United. The young coach who is known for his love of his beloved Hammers has said this is the right move at the right time for him, he has made United stronger in his eyes and now will try and adapt his playing style on to West Ham United. Beckett who is beleaved to be ready to spend big to push West Ham to hights not known for them has said, he is in talks with a number of teams and players, no names or clubs will be talked about but he is doing all he can to make the Hammers a better team and push into the top half of the league were he feels West Ham United should always be.

Southampton with more valuable points against a very good spurs side. Still clinging to 4th despite another draw but 15 unbeaten and Ramos' date=' Ramsey and Siqueira to settle in.:)[/quote']

The run is over. A game as important as ever lost 2-0 to Arsenal and we end up in 5th with a little gap to the top 4. Well done Pip.

Lets go on another run:D

Pip . steered Arsenal to victory against Norwich City.

Arsenal beat Norwich City 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Neymar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Costa and Alaba were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win, above 4 points from Southampton now. :)

367.png

Z

Eto'o Bags Two In Hammers Cup Win!

Today West Ham United have become the first team in season one to win a cup. The London side today lifted the English Shield after a 3-0 win over Welsh club Swansea. The two clubs who on paper we well match and after the game people were saying what a match. Goals came from English winger Townsend and Striker Eto'o who both were signed by new coach Beckett. Manager Beckett had this to say after the game:

This is a great day for me, as a West Ham United fan all I ever wanted to do was manage them, now I am lifting gold with them, this is a proud day for me, I can not believe my luck nothing can take this away from me West Ham till I die.

Taken up Luton town now yes I won a cup already, but West Ham will always be the team at my heart just needed a fresh start, Luton town could be the place to do it, hope to do well here have a few aims in mind was close to taking good old Pompy but could not turn down this chance all the way from Div 5 football if anyone has any loans let me know.

First task promotion is a must.

Chelsea news -

Cech told he is not needed and is free to leave.

Cole told he will never play again for Chelsea and is listed for sale.

Romeu told loans could get him a chance in the first squad.

Marin told his bad start has cost him and can leave.

Kakuta told he is also free to leave.

Davila told he is free to leave for a cheap 2m.