| The Adventures of EC 30005 |

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 | Bigger report will come when I have time but with work and having a Fiancée and Baby as well as preparing myself for my Fulham trials this summer. time isnt somethi

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 | Well you are... uhm... managing them...

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 | Just joined as Fullham looking forward to a good season with them.

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 |

A draw with Hull in the league an a European thrashing bow against talented Leverkusen for a staggering Southampton side' date=' a lot of improvement needed to challenge top 4 again.[/quote']

Didn't happen overnight a close thought 2-1 defeat to Chelsea the sort of teams we need to mix it with if we want a even better season.

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 |

Two wins in the league and 1 in the cup including a super 2-0 win over the leaders to move closer to the battle in our 4th place position.

A great week for some of my teams a 7-0 win for Southampton only just the highest victory to take us 3rd after our dismal start the same trend is continuing.