GC419 - Scottish Challenge!

Re: GC419 - Scottish Challenge!

So far we have a total of 21 managers in the Scottish Leagues' date='and counting! So well done guys!

Feel free to post anything you want in relation to the leagues here![/quote']

Good stuff Keith

Dundee united here and we have made two significant signings so far

Andre Ramalho joins from RB Salzburg

Chu-Young Park joins from Arsenal

Also bought a 0 rated player for a laugh at £10K, just to see what happens :D

Good stuff Keith

Dundee united here and we have made two significant signings so far

Andre Ramalho joins from RB Salzburg

Chu-Young Park joins from Arsenal

Also bought a 0 rated player for a laugh at £10K' date=' just to see what happens :D[/quote']

You never know!!

Think Division One and Two are full,still vacancies in Division Three and Four,a few more managers joined overnight too

I am going to give Manager Of The Month for each turn in each of the divisions' date='so keep an eye on it guys![/quote']

Sounds good

Dundee Utd had a good start winning 2-1 away to Aberdeen, young Turkish striker Ciftci bagging both the goals in what was a dominating performance statistically.

I have started with Clyde. Had a very small budget, but managed to bring in 3 75's (hopefully 1 more on the way):

Eric Kronberg (75 - GK): Seems to be 1st choice in real life for Sporting KC this season, so although he is 30, Im expecting he will get a +3 soon enough. I felt a good goalkeeper would be important.

Luke Mulholland (75 - CM): Has moved to the MLS for this season (from USA lower leagues) and has featured in all of Real Salt Lake's games so far and chipped in with a couple of goals. Again he should see a rise soon.

Federico Vazquez (75 - CF): Wanted a good striker and this young lad plays for Velez in Argentina irl. Not a first teamer for Velez but at 21 he has age on his side.

Thats my 3 star players, currently sitting top of division 4 :) Watch out SPL, Ill be there in a few seasons ;)

I have started with Clyde. Had a very small budget' date=' but managed to bring in 3 75's (hopefully 1 more on the way):

Eric Kronberg (75 - GK): Seems to be 1st choice in real life for Sporting KC this season, so although he is 30, Im expecting he will get a +3 soon enough. I felt a good goalkeeper would be important.

Luke Mulholland (75 - CM): Has moved to the MLS for this season (from USA lower leagues) and has featured in all of Real Salt Lake's games so far and chipped in with a couple of goals. Again he should see a rise soon.

Federico Vazquez (75 - CF): Wanted a good striker and this young lad plays for Velez in Argentina irl. Not a first teamer for Velez but at 21 he has age on his side.

Thats my 3 star players, currently sitting top of division 4 :) Watch out SPL, Ill be there in a few seasons ;)[/quote']

Good luck mate

Z

There was no shame in our first league defeat as we lost to Celtic, so we have two wins out of three for the start of the league.

27940.jpg

Fernando Charles joins from free agency. Charles should provide some much needed Brazilian flair from the middle of the park for United.

We have also brought in a few youth academy players from around the globe with hopes that a couple of them can become starters.

And news on the 0 rated player we brought in, looks like SM saw their mistake and he gets a +76, so that gamble payed off :D

Archived