best managers...

little_messi_19

• 2 weeks later...

Re: best managers...

I was just wondering' date=' in the best manager list you get 4 points for the highest rated; how could someone get 3+ points if the highest points one gets in a match are three? :confused:[/quote']

Nobody responded to this post and I was wondering about the matter myself. Can someone please tell me how this works???

Guest the plummer

no problem guys a allways wonderd that myself then just relised frew results and that

the only disspointin thing is i have never been on the top 100 managers:o

wot happens' date=' if you beet a team with a better AVG Rating , you get 5 points and a draw gets you 2 points hence 3.56 avgs and that[/b']

Hey thanks a lot Greig you really explained that to me as i also didn't know how they worked it out. I know understand what happens if you are the underrated team but what if you are the better rated team??

Do u just get 3 points for a win and 1 point for the draw or is it something else???

Guest the plummer

Hey thanks a lot Greig you really explained that to me as i also didn't know how they worked it out. I know understand what happens if you are the underrated team but what if you are the better rated team??

Do u just get 3 points for a win and 1 point for the draw or is it something else???

For the better team it is just 1 for a draw 3 for a win

A think the system should be changed tho