Addiction

S04

I thought the help section was the perfect place to say this.

HI MYNAME IS JINKY7 AND I'M A SM ADDICT :o

Im not sure how many teams you lot have in total but i have 29 and i feel that that is a rediculas amount.

The best of it is i have that many that i never get around to sorting my teams out.

I just thought i would make this thread for other sm addicts to come on and take the first step by admitting it and saying how many clubs you own in total.

For the record books

1.JINKY7=29 CLUBS

Re: Addiction

My wife almost did Kev until our battled out agreement the other night, but even still.

I am a SM ADDICT AND AN SM FORUM ADDICT!

I have 2 gold accounts one with 11 teams and one with 12.

and a total of... wait for it.... 9 normal accounts ALL FULL.

52 teams altogether.

And I said I was cutting down teams, I just cant stop taking more on!!! AHHH;) :D

Well i have to admit it i am definatly an SM addict but if anything more of a forum addict. :o

I have 17 teams on 2 gold accounts and 2 normal accounts.

On my main gold account i have - 10 teams

On my secondary gold account i have - 4 teams

On my main basic account i have - 2 teams

On my secondary basic account i have - 1 team

I know this isn't as much as some of you guys have but when you take in to consideration that most of my time is spent on the forum then that is quite a lot as i spend around 3 - 5 hours a day on the forum. Plus my on game time about 1 - 3 hours that is a total of around 4 - 8 hours a day.

On weekends sometimes more. :eek:

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm still at 29 clubs but I have just bought another Gold account (3rd) and I'm ashamed of it.

I have no idea why I bought another Gold Membership instead of just a new setup as I haven't got enough time to sort out my teams as it is.

I am going to create a new setup with it and I am going to try my hardest not to take on any more clubs.

I think there should be a GM limit as this is just as bad as gambling for me as I have a very addictive personality and may in future when I get to about 30 GM accounts seek legal action against Sm for not posting a warning message on there homepage.:P

lol you would just set up morew individuel accounts

the two quiting rampages i went on ended up with me picking up more teams (most in custom forumers setups) *i know who to blame* :o

So quitting teams has only led to be having to spend more time on teams cause theye more impoortant

have 1 G'A but will have anouetr 1 or 2 when i can swap teams onto them directly

Addictive personality over here aswell. I get ripped by my own mates for being on it so much! i only have about 16 teams but whenever i come on the computer to do homework/coursework etc. i end up on this AGAIN.

It hit home the other night when i was at a tutor review meeting and she gave me a b*ll*cking for my drop in grades...and guess what? It just so happens that they have gone down since me joining SM and the forum.

This site eats time.

I need to get out of it quickly before i get lured into buynig a Gold membership.

With my exams imminent i really need to knuckle down so i am leaving the forum for now but no doubt ill come crawling back...i just don't want ot be sat here in 30 years thinking what the **** have i wasted that much of my life for. Cheerio:) x

Well I'm still at 29 clubs but I have just bought another Gold account (3rd) and I'm ashamed of it.

I have no idea why I bought another Gold Membership instead of just a new setup as I haven't got enough time to sort out my teams as it is.

I am going to create a new setup with it and I am going to try my hardest not to take on any more clubs.

I think there should be a GM limit as this is just as bad as gambling for me as I have a very addictive personality and may in future when I get to about 30 GM accounts seek legal action against Sm for not posting a warning message on there homepage.:P

Know how you feel mate' date='my 2nd gold account is up for renewal in the next few days.I promised myself i would not renew it but ashameably i am thinking of going for the extra setup option along with renewal.

Shame on you SM!!!:):D:D

I am an SM Adict.

I now have 2 gold accounts. 1 with 12 and the other with 10.

I have around 16 normal accounts and some have 3 some 2 and some 1 teams on them. I will predict that I have around 50 teams. I am cutting down very very soon.

I have tried to swap around 12 clubs for one GC side.

Im now looking for a GC2 side and Im willing to offer about 20 clubs for them, all top sides. lol.

Im an SM Adict!

I am making all my accounts have the sig banner that I have here on the forum so you know who and where I am ;)

Dan Payne i am nice and was wondering if you manage to get me a good side when GC10 is made i will GIVE u Bayern in Gc2 with 310mill in the bank.

What do you say?

Thats a nice offer and PM me after reading this. I will of course be looking to get myself a good GC10 side meaning there is less chance that I can get another good side im afraid but as I said it can be discussed.

Hi,my name is Austin and

I'm an SM........more than average player.

I posses 8 accounts,all normal,but with 18 clubs due to two of them being over 100 rep.Anyway I spend a lot of time on the forum.I know I dont post that much(only about 520 posts)but I spend most of my time reading threads or writing match reports.

P.S I like pie.