Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

European Dream

Re: European Dream

Pretty sure it was there last season' date=' it was just this one where we scratched the rules? ;)

Anyway, for some reason thought this gw was all about that one rule lol[/quote']

nah Nosiy binned all the rules last season;), ive no idea as wasnt here at start but i have 2 english players in starting eleven for next season anyway so dont effect me.

Id rather we had a rule where we had to do cash deals ONLY and 3 internal deals or had to play 2 or 3 young players half of the league games and have to play the full 90mins.

Or avg team rating could be no more than 89 or 90 something like that

The rules before was:

88 and Under

21 yo and under

they had to play 5 games can be League and Cup

3 Internal Deals

if people want we could also revert back to cash only deals for a season but this will be open to discussions.

I think if a manager wins back to back titles then he should be allowed to buy 3 players internally for CV. That will be me then.

I think if a manager wins back to back titles then he should be allowed to buy 3 players internally for CV. That will be me then.

:D

Dortmund won 3 in a row' date=' right?

Does anyone have Any 91+ midfielders or defenders available for trade?

Need to trade in some depth/talent for players that will improve my first eleven :P

I'm more or less in the same boat as you, Patrik.

Anyway, Porto have a playoff match coming up.

In the past, I remember there were only 2 days between the last turn of the regular season and the playoff.

Now it seems to be 5.

It still shouldn't be enough for us to have Evra fit enough.

Even if we lose, I think these 5 resting days are much better than the 2, in past occasions.

The rules before was:

88 and Under

21 yo and under

they had to play 5 games can be League and Cup

3 Internal Deals

if people want we could also revert back to cash only deals for a season but this will be open to discussions.

Those rules sound good to me this GW does feel like it needs an injection of something.....Schalke is open for business :P

46259_20130313080308.png

The 13 million Euro deal

Earlier today the transfer committee decided to offload some of the senior players for the low price and minimum profit in order to rejuvenate the club financial front. Unfortunate for Nigel de Jong - as he was one of the name that come off as surplus to the club and was left with no choice other than moving away from San Siro.

The news was fast enough to reached the UK media and soon after he was transfer listed, the club's phone rang. It was from Manchester, but not from the blue side. At first the Dutchmen was hesitated to proceed with the deal as he want to be seen as loyal to Manchester City; his previous club before moving to San Siro, but soon after Manchester United offered him 49k/week in 2 season contract, looks like he made up his mind.

With €13M changing hand, Nigel de Jong is now a Red Devils player.

AM91Kv8.jpg?1

Nigel de Jong silenced half of the Manchester with his latest transfer move

After the selling of Nigel de Jong, it's only clear that the transfer fee received shall be used to bring some depth into the squad. And the tranfer committee did just that; gave Van Klinkert Delarosa the green light to dipped into the transfer market.

Van Klinkert Delarosa didn't waste any minute and by the time Nigel de Jong was doing his first press conferences for the United club, #weareacmilan already have few name listed as the final draft.

The biggest name to arrived to San Siro later that day was truly exciting for the Rossoneri fans - Victor Ibarbo from Cagliari. The club did sanctioned a hefty fee (€7.95M) on this one, but it's clear that Van Klinkert Delarosa would not fret at such high transfer fee. He was touted to be the next big thing coming from Cagilari after Radja Nainggolan and with his blistering pace, it's about time until big club get hold of him.

SONCAyg.jpg?1

Victor Ibarbo having a rather impressive World Cup for Colombian recently

Van Klinkert Delarosa also managed to secured some of the young talent for the club future to adhere the club philosophies; Sign young players for the first team.

51192.jpg

Wallace Oliveira

82 | €1.8M

78653.jpg

Arturo Calabresi

75 | €0.25M

52524.jpg

Massimo Luongo

80 | €3M

The most notable addition from those 3 are Massimo Luongo that was nicked from Swindon Town after an impressive performance for Australia in the latest Asian Cup; which saw him named as the Player of the Tournament.

We over paid for some, but I believe it was for the sake of better future. But to get all those 4 players using only €13M received for de Jong was no brainer.

(Van Klinkert Delarosa)

Prior to our 2 relegations in a row' date=' Dortmund are all about setting new records :D:o[/quote']

But noone will erase those 3 consecutive titles, mate.

And with Dortmund! You ain't Barça, Real or Bayern. ;)

Besides, it's impossible to always stay on top - this setup is super competitive.

Manchester City Agree Deals

DB_zpst8i0mpm2.jpg

Manchester City have agreed deal which will see 2 players moving to the Etihad, with 3 departing

Arriving are Dutch International Daley Blind in a deal which will see Brazilian Firmino move to Italy

In another deal Turkish International Emre Can will sign on the dotted line and moving to Germany to join Leverkusen will be Dutch wonderkid Memphis Depay

Also moving out and joining Milan is Swedish striker John Guidetti in a cash deal

" Delighted to have been able to bring in two such talented players as Daley & Emre.

Daley has been signed as a long term replacement for Andrea Pirlo, so he will see some game time this season but will not be a regular, the same will be said of Emre, at the moment im unsure of his best position but he will get a few run outs over the season and hopefully develop into a star for us"

em-can_zpskxh6q2xn.jpg

and Monaco lose the Playoff Final for promotion to the 2nd Division.. :(

Congrats to Oliver but honestly this season was the best chance we've had so far to have a shot at promotion, next season I'm sure Real Madrid will be back from the ashes, and we face 3-time Division 1 winner Dortmund too...

Hernanes was suspended in the last league match.

But boy, did he make up for it in this playoff...

Fair play to Napoli tho, they were in the lead.

Big accomplishment for us - we started this setup as the weakest team in Division 2, 2 avg. rating points behind the next weakest club.

After 5 super tough seasons in Division 2, Porto will now find some fierce sharks in Division 1.

And they're craving blood. :eek:

Let's see if we can stay up at least for a season!

Hernanes was suspended in the last league match.

But boy' date=' did he make up for it in this playoff...

Fair play to Napoli tho, they were in the lead.

Big accomplishment for us - we started this setup as the weakest team in Division 2, 2 avg. rating points behind the next weakest club.

After 5 super tough seasons in Division 2, Porto will now find some fierce sharks in Division 1.

And they're craving blood. :eek:

Let's see if we can stay up at least for a season![/quote']

Gratz on the win mate. Very, very tight game on the stats, but Hernanes had the game of his life. Simply couldn't stop him. :(

Honestly though, I don't think our squad was ready for div.1 anyway, so I'm not too bummed about it. Hopefully we'll be even stronger next season.

Well done and Good luck in division 1 Pedro!

Manchester City Agree Deals

" Delighted to have been able to bring in two such talented players as Daley & Emre.

Daley has been signed as a long term replacement for Andrea Pirlo' date=' so he will see some game time this season but will not be a regular, the same will be said of Emre, at the moment im unsure of his best position but he will get a few run outs over the season and hopefully develop into a star for us"

[center']em-can_zpskxh6q2xn.jpg[/center]

I tried pretty hard to get Can. Offered a straight swap for Rafeal even.

Such a quality player. Since moving to CB Liverpool haven't conceded in over 800mins and he is not even a CB. I could go on but basically he's amazing.

Gratz on the win mate. Very' date=' very tight game on the stats, but Hernanes had the game of his life. Simply couldn't stop him. :(

Honestly though, I don't think our squad was ready for div.1 anyway, so I'm not too bummed about it. Hopefully we'll be even stronger next season.

Well done and Good luck in division 1 Pedro![/quote']

Thank you very much, my friend!

Yup, it could have gone either way.

Best of luck in the coming season! :)

14dzyae.jpg

Bayer Leverkusen have signed a pre-agreement with Manchester City

for Dutch winger Memphis Depay (20 y.o.). The youngster will move to

Leverkusen in exchange for German/Turkish midfielder Emre Can (21).

"I'm very happy to join Leverkusen", the Dutch international told the media.

Memphis Depay will have chances to play for the first team this season,

as Givanildo Hulk had a bad season and competition is always good.