Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

European Dream

Re: European Dream

Signed Mignolet for Smalling and Butland.

Mignolet has been in excellent form recently and I think that Smalling will either soon become a bit part player or be sold.

This means that I could consider offers for De Gea although it would need to be a very good bid. Real Madrid need a GK and Valdes probably hasn't been signed to be a sub. Join the dots.

No new deals count from the moment the gameworld ticks over which is tomorrow i think.

Cheers mate, just another quick question please:

I chose Dória as my "breakthrough player", back in the season where we had that rule.

Can I choose him again or will I have to pick a different player?

qvsLiz7.png

New season, new beginning!

Today, when Van Klinkert Delarosa walks into his office and received a little memo from the chairman;

"Get that promotion, or else ...."

and that's it, it was left on purpose for imagination to takes over.

Seems like it will be the highest priority now, even though Van Klinkert Delarosa have voiced his concern over the strength and depth of his new team.

Earlier before the new season kicked in, #weareacmilan managed to secured couple of deal to make sure all position is covered;

Transfer out :

Riccardo Montolivo (91) - 15M

Transfer in :

Siem de Jong (89) - 2.4M + Ricky Alvarez

Pablo Insua (84) - 4.4M

Lucas Anderson (83) - 4M

Dimitri Cavare (80) - 2.1M

Ashton Gotz (78) - 750k

Baptiste Aloe (76) - 790k

Joaquin Susvielles (73) - 10k

And for this new season, with the FA management decided to enforce a new rule for the new season;

"3 Internal deal or else ..."

again, was left for your imagination to complete the sentence,

#weareacmilan decide to sell one of club important players to make sure the rule can be done.

Daley Blind will be heading to Manchester City in exchange for Roberto Firmino + John Guidetti.

Edgy66K.jpg?1

Firmino - the inventor of heart shape celebration, before some wannabe trademark the celebration.

I'm very pleased that we managed to secured some deal at the beginning of the season, it showed that we are truly ready for the new season and we don't want any necessary distraction throughout the season.

(Van Klinkert Delarosa)

real-madrid-LOGO.jpg

Real Madrid manager Carlo Ashelotti is delighted to announce that Adrien Rabiot will be integrated into the first team setup with immediate effect.

adrien-rabiot-475x282.jpg

"he will play at least 5 league games, and I am delighted to have him involved", said Ashelotti.

ancelotti-rabiot-psg-entrainement-630x420.jpg

Cr%C3%A9dit-photo-SSC-Naples-400x330.png

SSC Napoli move up Domenico Berardi to the senior team after impressing the coach when called upon last season.

Berardi finished last season with the impressive record of 3 assists in 4 appearances. And this season he is expected to be given even more opportunities to impress the manager.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStN-RYFplcuckEwVWhzP4ZKOza9mhpk7PU1rKyth3_-MJ3WF_XMA

In addition to his first team call up, Domenico was awarded with a new 3 year contract in order to scare away other clubs now that silly season is about to begin.

Barcelona agree a mega deal with the old arch enemy Real

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFhpPIkgmqipaIz6Vl0CpXpnDRxuxm0IBIR1yOUW1gcrMvAGXnimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi6_Q_i4Ib79Myabg83aB4xi96qIueMey0PzDePZCk47cfwbBR

It is rumoured that Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale will be making moves to the Camp Nou in a mega exchange deal which will see Neymar ,Paul Pogba and Lucas Moura move to the Santiago Bernebau.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9g5C7cjsa2gT7ZKl55uYlC-ja05dE2uSHwTYVHdTJ2FbQclTTNwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOuHRNLJrmE26OGzc5kwvO-upZWXyoCc-pE4yNj2y3ORkkCT5_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQFTZLoD5-PWV7fxZbJeHR851JVwhAG3GDVfeBiIpugrT41GMXNw

Both managers seem pleased with the deal and this will see the duo of Messi and Ronaldo line up on the pitch together next season.

Shaking things up! Pending further deals the line-up will roughly be something like:

Casillas

Carvajal-Ramos-Pique-Marcelo

Alonso

Pogba-Fabregas

Lucas------------------Neymar

Benzema

Subs: Bartra, Ramires, Garcia, Mkhi, Morata, Alcacer, Destro

With Rabiot replacing Alonso for a minimum of 5 games.