Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

European Dream

Re: European Dream

SSC Napoli looking for deals!

Everyone is available. But mainly looking for straight swaps or 2/3 for 1 type of deals as I could use some higher rated players.

Willing to use one or several of Fekir, Ibe, Gaya, El Ghazi and possibly Berardi aswell (although I plan to use him as my breaktrough player..) to land the right player.

Make me an offer or drop me a PM.

Oh and Özil can go aswell! Straight swap or if I can add someone for a better player.

Maximilian-Arnold2.jpg

Maximilian ARNOLD (20 y.o.) will be Bayer Leverkusen's breakthrough player this season.

The young midfielder impressed the officials from the German club since arriving from FC Porto.

Arnold (rated 86) will have the chance to play for Bayer '04 first team in 5 official matches.

The Germany U21 international can be used as centre midfielder and also attacking midfielder.

Dortmund's player will be Viktor Fischer who is 20 years old and rated 87 currently. We have completed 1 transfer so far and I will work to get the rest done asap, have had a manic few weeks so not paid much attention to the game unfortunately.

Managed to somehow draw Dortmund 0-0 in our season opener.

Mathieu Valbuena joined for 16million (two digits add to lucky number 7) from Barca on Chinese New Year, hopefully he is our lucky player :P

Romelu Lukaku, in a surprise move, leaves for Zenit, in exchange for Heung-Min Son and Denis Suarez.

Mathieu Valbuena joined for 16million (two digits add to lucky number 7) from Barca on Chinese New Year' date=' hopefully he is our lucky player :P

Romelu Lukaku, in a surprise move, leaves for Zenit, in exchange for Heung-Min Son and Denis Suarez.[/quote']

Terrific deal, Allan!

Son should already have risen to 90 and Denis Suárez should have reached 87, in the last review.

Both these lads are performing, this season.

Terrific deal' date=' Allan!

Son should already have risen to 90 and Denis Suárez should have reached 87, in the last review.

Both these lads are performing, this season.[/quote']

Thanks, Pedro!

The only thing I need now is a squad cap :rolleyes:

Mathieu Valbuena joined for 16million (two digits add to lucky number 7) from Barca on Chinese New Year' date=' hopefully he is our lucky player :P

Romelu Lukaku, in a surprise move, leaves for Zenit, in exchange for Heung-Min Son and Denis Suarez.[/quote']

Nice deal mate!

Made a few changes at Napoli so far this season. Swapped Muniain with Insigne. Thanks for a quick and fair deal Gozzy.

With Insigne in, I decided to drop Benteke, as he'll never get minutes with both Lorenzo and Volland from the start of the new season.

Also picked up free agent Sheyi Ojo.

Still need to make 2 more deals to complete the rule. So if I've got anything you like, drop me a PM. I'm looking for deals where I give 2/3 for 1. Or straight swaps. Players like Fekir and Ibe can be added to get someone better.

Will have alot of time for negotiations tomorrow.

This Real Madrid team is massively frustrating.

Don't get me wrong' date=' I ain't exactly Jose Mourinho but I have tried a dozen formations and nothing works![/quote']

I could have some answers for you.

He's talking about refs, Ash.

As the GW's owner, Steve has them by the balls. :eek:

Arsenal drew 1-1 away to Leverkusen' date='but it was two points dropped.Leverkusen were down to ten men when the levelled the match at 1-1.They then got another player sent off!,before Arsenal got a player sent off too.[/quote']

Looking at the stats, we had more chances to score, but Szczesny was great.

Even with two men sent off, B. Leverkusen put pressure on a ten men Arsenal.

Captain Bender made a horror performance, leaving his team uncovered in RB.

Also Matija Nastasic made a terrible tackle and was sent off in late game..

Not satisfied with the final result, to be really honest..

Can't wait for the next encounter against you, hope we will have full teams! :P

Looking at the stats' date=' we had more chances to score, but Szczesny was great.

Even with two men sent off, B. Leverkusen put pressure on a ten men Arsenal.

Captain Bender made a horror performance, leaving his team uncovered in RB.

Also Matija Nastasic made a terrible tackle and was sent off in late game..

Not satisfied with the final result, to be really honest..

Can't wait for the next encounter against you, hope we will have full teams! :P[/quote']

Ya our performance was poor we should have been able to take advantage,on the otherhand,if you didn't get the players sent off you may have won!:)

tumblr_lzhvptq6o41qawsswo1_500.gif

#weareacmilan

Van Klinkert Delarosa lead his #weareacmilan side for the first time after securing the hot seat earlier this season.

The first fixtures of the season - Galatasaray SK, away from home.

The match start with slow pace with both team play cautiously not to concede, fortunately for the visitor after string of passes and possessions; they managed to broke the deadlock - Keisuke Honda (5') through a penalty.

Just minutes after half hour of play, the home side managed to pegged one back after

#weareacmilan defender caught napping - Oguzhan Ozyakup (33') smacks the ball at goal after a beautiful through pass from Gomis.

Few minutes later, the visitor once again found themselves infront after the new signing - Roberto Firmino (36') rounded Muslera a coolly slotted the ball into the net.

Unfortunately for the visitor, Galatasaray SK managed to get the equalizer after controlling the second half and the goal was scored by Karim Bellarabi (71') from a near impossible angle.

Final whistle :

Galatasaray SK 2 - 2 #weareacmilan

[move]Keisuke Honda (5') | Oguzhan Ozyakup (33') | Roberto Firmino (36') | Karim Bellarabi (71')[/move]

shaking%20hands_full.gif

DONE DEAL

Andre Ayew (90) joined the club from Tottenham Hotspur with the record breaking deal of 12M Euro + 2 players which includes Tyler Blackett(82) and Ricardo Horta (85).

Also, Kevin Strootman (91) also will be leaving the club to join Borussia Dortmund after the club decide not to forced him to stay at San Siro for another season. The deal will see another midfield maestro joining the club on like for like deal - İlkay Gündoğan (91) will be the latest addition comes midnight.

zHZCs7C.jpg?1

İlkay Gündoğan paying his final tribute to the Dortmund fans.