Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

European Dream

Re: European Dream

Left Spurs for Benfica, thanks Noisy!

Think I left Spurs in a good shape, loads of good excellent English players plus a healthy £60m to spend.

Benfica are about 600k in debt, and need a rebuilding job, still have plenty of good quality players, and have listed players I want to sell, anyone not listed dont bother asking unless ur prepared to pay big.

Cheers

In the battle of the Second Squads, AS Monaco fell to reigning 1st Division Champions Bayern Munich in the Cup in a penalty shootout, 5-4, after a 1-1 draw in a game that could've been easily a victory for the French side had it not been for the heroics of star goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.

Negatives: out of a competition that we could have had a chance to win, drawing back from previous experiences

2nd team has no use for the rest of the season

Positives: no need for the 1st team to come in the Cup if we get a good run going like we did 3 seasons ago

league is now only priority!

---

All our internal deals have been completed!

Internal Deals Checkup

1st Division

Bayern - 0

Juventus - 2

Chelsea - 3

Barcelona - 8

Atletico Madrid - 5

Man City - 7

Porto - 4

Donetsk - 2

2nd Division

PSG - 1

Leverkusen - 5

Man United - 0

Roma - 0

Arsenal - 0

Tottenham - 2

Liverpool - 0

Napoli - 6

3rd Division

Monaco - 4

Dortmund - 3

Zenit - 3

Galatasaray - 1

AC Milan - 12

Real Madrid - 4

Schalke - 3

Benfica - 1

Clubs that have already completed this rule:

13/24

*note: clubs in bold have completed the internal deals rule by successfully completing 3 or more internal deals

Internal Deals Checkup

1st Division

Bayern - 0

Juventus - 2

Chelsea - 3

Barcelona - 8

Atletico Madrid - 5

Man City - 7

Porto - 4

Donetsk - 2

2nd Division

PSG - 1

Leverkusen - 5

Man United - 0

Roma - 0

Arsenal - 0

Tottenham - 2

Liverpool - 0

Napoli - 6

3rd Division

Monaco - 4

Dortmund - 3

Zenit - 3

Galatasaray - 1

AC Milan - 12

Real Madrid - 4

Schalke - 3

Benfica - 1

13/24

*note: clubs in bold have completed the internal deals rule by successfully completing 3 or more internal deals

Nice work mate....thanks for putting this together ;)

Internal Deals Checkup

1st Division

Bayern - 0

Juventus - 2

Chelsea - 3

Barcelona - 8

Atletico Madrid - 5

Man City - 7

Porto - 4

Donetsk - 2

2nd Division

PSG - 1

Leverkusen - 5

Man United - 0

Roma - 0

Arsenal - 0

Tottenham - 2

Liverpool - 0

Napoli - 6

3rd Division

Monaco - 4

Dortmund - 3

Zenit - 3

Galatasaray - 1

AC Milan - 12

Real Madrid - 4

Schalke - 3

Benfica - 1

13/24

Thanks Muallan will wait until the half way stage of the season before I begin to bang people's doors down.

Milan has done 12 internal deals already' date=' this season?! :eek:[/quote']

I personally think I help keeping this season internal transfers rules running smoothly for each club. As reward, everybody should sell cheap to me. :D

And good job Allan.

Hard to get deal done when you get countered Enzo Perez for David De Gea. Same manager that sold Gustavo for cash.

Had to send u a STUPID counter' date=' because you clearly can NOT read...I posted in here and on the games news feed that I wasn't selling any one that is NOT transfer listed specially for your STUPID cash offer!

What ever I sell another player to another club for what ever cash or deal I want, has NOTHING to do with YOU!

You have done plenty of stupid deals to ruin that United team! Continue to do so an you will get your 3 internal deals done, or maybe you cant get deals done because your one dam annoying creature!

Now get off your dam high horse and shut it![/center']

Internal Deals Checkup

1st Division

Bayern - 0

Juventus - 2

Chelsea - 3

Barcelona - 8

Atletico Madrid - 5

Man City - 7

Porto - 4

Donetsk - 2

2nd Division

PSG - 1

Leverkusen - 5

Man United - 0

Roma - 0

Arsenal - 0

Tottenham - 2

Liverpool - 0

Napoli - 6

3rd Division

Monaco - 4

Dortmund - 3

Zenit - 3

Galatasaray - 1

AC Milan - 12

Real Madrid - 4

Schalke - 3

Benfica - 1

13/24

Great well done:D

Gave up Reus to fill the last piece of my starting 11 needed a good holding midfielder and Toure fitted the bill perfectly.

When you have Messi' date='Ronaldo,Sanchez and Bale up front I can afford to give Reus up.[/quote']

Yaya not been his self towards end of last season and start of this, means a bit of a shuffle, but Reus is a quality player, though never had much joy with him!

in other news been a few enquirys about Augero, nothing really taken my fancy as of yet, would be looking at something like 2x 92's under 30 with no chance of dropping 1 would require to be an AM

Had to send u a STUPID counter' date=' because you clearly can NOT read...I posted in here and on the games news feed that I wasn't selling any one that is NOT transfer listed specially for your STUPID cash offer!

What ever I sell another player to another club for what ever cash or deal I want, has NOTHING to do with YOU!

You have done plenty of stupid deals to ruin that United team! Continue to do so an you will get your 3 internal deals done, or maybe you cant get deals done because your one dam annoying creature!

You're extremely unpleasant.

Brice+Dja+Djedje+MzFlSFGN9NNm.jpg

Dja Djedje joins Leverkusen as back-up right-back.

Brice Dja Djedje (aged 24) was transferred from Olympique de Marseille for 5M.

The Ivorian full-back, rated 87 at the moment, joins Leverkusen for 4 seasons.

Mate, you trashed Spurs and now your doing the same to Benfica. Thought I may as well join in on the rout which is why i submitted the bid.

My deals haven't been as "regulated" as I used to make then so i could get some done but none have been straight ridiculous.

Pretty much the first rule you learn in SM is you don't sell for cash in a competitive gam world. Thats not a strategy, its called not being actively stupid.

Im annoyed because I see so many ridiculous deals going on and then when i try and join in the same managers who have made clearly poor deals suddenly expect unreasonably much.

People like you ruin SM by ruining teams until eventually you can't find anyone to fill them.

Mate' date=' you trashed Spurs and now your doing the same to Benfica. Thought I may as well join in on the rout which is why i submitted the bid.

My deals haven't been as "regulated" as I used to make then so i could get some done but none have been straight ridiculous.

Pretty much the first rule you learn in SM is you don't sell for cash in a competitive gam world. Thats not a strategy, its called not being actively stupid.

Im annoyed because I see so many ridiculous deals going on and then when i try and join in the same managers who have made clearly poor deals suddenly expect unreasonably much.

People like you ruin SM by ruining teams until eventually you can't find anyone to fill them.[/quote']

Think everyone needs to remember.....its only a game

Gave up Reus to fill the last piece of my starting 11 needed a good holding midfielder and Toure fitted the bill perfectly.

When you have Messi' date='[b']Ronaldo[/b],Sanchez and Bale up front I can afford to give Reus up.

So you and Real Madrid have made that deal? :eek:

Great: Messi, Ronaldo, Bale and co are my next opponents in the league.

I like our chances. :P

I personally think I help keeping this season internal transfers rules running smoothly for each club. As reward' date=' [b']everybody should sell cheap to me[/b]. :D

Seems legit. :D

Mate' date=' you trashed Spurs and now your doing the same to Benfica. Thought I may as well join in on the rout which is why i submitted the bid.

People like you ruin SM by ruining teams until eventually you can't find anyone to fill them.[/quote']

your deluded!

I cant even be bothered with little kids like you!