Mr Noisy

European Dream

Re: European Dream

Been quiey busy at Man City this week!

In have come

Marco Reus

What can i say about him really?

Sergi Samper

Highly though of youngster at Barca, we he get game time only time will tell.

Dani Parejo

Valencia captain IRL playing well currently and provides decent back up at City

Jay Fulton

Started to get game time at Swansea, and hes Scottish! :D

Lewis Macleod

I was suprised when Rangers let him go but seems to have settled well at Brentford, I expect him to move onto a top side in years to come and again hes Scottish!

Pione Sisto

Playing well in Denmark and due to be called up to the national side, will move to a top side soon enough!

Ozan Tufan

Playing well back home in Turkey, liked to host of top clubs for summer move

Franco Di Santo

Banging the goals in for Bremen in Germany, and im short of back up in that area

Odion Ighalo

Banging them in for Watford, potential summer move to Premiership, and agin provides back up for me

Franco Vazquez

Could be on verge of Italy national squad call up....even though hes Argentinian! The man with the most assists in Seria A this season!

flag_psg.2284559.png

New Boss in Paris

The previous manager of Galatasaray has taken on a new challenge after leaving the Turkish side for Paris.

He managed 60 points in 19 games with Gala which makes the average 3.16 (lol how is that even possible) and also lifted the Cup Trophy last season.

Bayern M√ľnchen beat Juventus 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Robben scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schweinsteiger was also on the scoresheet for his side.

4 out of 4 and already the league is having a familiar look to it. :)

Have to say how pleased I am with my youth player this season, after choosing Viktor Fischer he has gone on to play 60 minutes in the first 4 league games whilst notching 2 goals and 3 assists in the process.

With 3 wins and a draw from the first 4 league games we sit top of Division 3 so hopefully our rise back to Division 1 can start.

Inler 90, Monreal 89 & Adriano 90 are all still available for transfer should any of the smaller sides need some depth to there squad.

Have to say how pleased I am with my youth player this season' date=' after choosing Viktor Fischer he has gone on to play 60 minutes in the first 4 league games whilst notching 2 goals and 3 assists in the process.

With 3 wins and a draw from the first 4 league games we sit top of Division 3 so hopefully our rise back to Division 1 can start.

Inler 90, Monreal 89 & Adriano 90 are all still available for transfer should any of the smaller sides need some depth to there squad.[/quote']

wow didn't realise you dropped to Div 3 after dominating Div 1 for so long.

wow didn't realise you dropped to Div 3 after dominating Div 1 for so long.

As soon as the single player version came out I struggled badly in almost all of my teams on this multi-player version. This last 3 weeks my teams have all started to pick up again which is a bit of a coincidence.

The weird thing was when I was doing well I was winning the tight games and getting points from games I probably shouldn't have done so. Since my form went down I was actually dominating more games but getting nothing from them :confused:

Onwards and upwards though, can't get any worse from here :D

Good win mate but you need to work on your internal deals too ;)

You concentrate on trying to fathom out how to beat me and don't worry about my internals' date=' my internals are coming along fine the doctor checked me over and everything.[/font']

PSG welcome young midfielder Mateo Kovacic who moved to the France outing from Barcelona just a day ago.

kovacic.jpg

It other news, PSG is believed to be looking for a goalkeeper and a central defender 90+

Pretty much everyone is available for the right price aside from Varane, Tello, Menez and Matuidi

Leverkusen - Atletico 0:1

[Euro Dream Cup]

Bayer Leverkusen managed to beat Atletico Madrid in Euro Dream Cup Round 1.

Youngster Maximilian Arnold scored the single goal of the encounter in 53rd min.

It was the first official match for the German midfielder who joined from Porto.

Roman Eremenko played his last match for B04; assisted at the goal of M.Arnold.

The Finland midfielder will leave Leverkusen after just a season: 6 games 1 goal.

Leverkusen will face FC Barcelona in the next round of the Cup next Tuesday.

This will be the first meeting between these two teams in the past 3 seasons.

wolfsburg6669_v-contentgross.jpg