Sign in to follow this  
Matt72

The International Club Championship

Re: The International Club Championship

AIK beat AEK Athens 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Sigurdsson had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sigthorsson, Boilesen and Frick were amongst the goalscorers.

Getting away from the bottom

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) earned a draw with Ajax against SL Benfica.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Ajax and SL Benfica in their Division 1 fixture.

Depay scored the only goal for Ajax and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Decent an much needed point!

After a dismal start to the season, our fate now lies in our own hands. A single point against struggling PSG, will be enough to keep our division 1 status alive!

Bruno Indi IN :D (Finally)

Got a bit of a pasting off FC Basel tonight but I really do not care, it was a time to try something a little different in terms of instructions with the much maligned 3-5-2 formation and it never worked, but guess what I don't care sine I am the Champion! :)

Madrid immortality 13 wins and 1 draw what a season.

15 points clear in the end and 22 of promotion. Division 2 took a pasting this season.

Coming for Division 1

Good stuff mister. I will look forward to our battle next season.

Won 3-2 in my first game with Mehmedi scoring a hattrick.

Kownacki, Horvath, Francisco Rodriguez, Oberlin, Lazaro, Untersee, Wolski, Oberst and Lovric have joined Basel so far.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against Standard Liège.

Borussia Dortmund outclassed Standard Liège and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kruse scored the winner for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Start as we mean to go on, great to win the opening game of the season, all I have to say is Madrid who? :P you will find it tougher in this league Steve he he.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to AEK Athens.

Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to AEK Athens in their Division 1 fixture.

Oh dear got a serious arse kicking tonight.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to FC Basel.

Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to FC Basel in their Division 1 fixture.

Having another bad night tonight so this 3-5-2 style I have tried with most teams tonight will be getting sacked off, hopefully before I do.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to Real Madrid.

Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

A strange game if we go off the stats. Lost heavily on possession whilst limiting Madrid to only one shot on target which they scored from.