Oscar Pistorius Trial

Mr E

Just wondering what people make of the Oscar Pistorius trial. I personally dont believe a word he says. I think its most likely that they had an argument and she ran away scared and locked herself in the bathroom and he killed her. I certainly dont buy his story

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial

I haven't really followed it all that much, i think the over exposure of it has made it become almost mundane.

I don't think the prosecution comparing what happened to Reeva when she was shot in the head to the water melons that Oscar was filmed shooting helped him.

His whole story of him thinking an intruder was in the house and not knowing it was actually Reeva sounds very dodgy, also him saying that if she had spoke then he wouldn't of shot her.

The texts that she sent to him about being scared of him and him having a volatile temper are pretty damaging.

I haven't really followed it all that much' date=' i think the over exposure of it has made it become almost mundane.

I don't think the prosecution comparing what happened to Reeva when she was shot in the head to the water melons that Oscar was filmed shooting helped him.

His whole story of him thinking an intruder was in the house and not knowing it was actually Reeva sounds very dodgy, also him saying that if she had spoke then he wouldn't of shot her.

The texts that she sent to him about being scared of him and him having a volatile temper are pretty damaging.[/quote']

Yeah exactly. It all makes little sense. I think the guys a pretty decent actor, I mean he's fooled my mum into believing him. However I think it's pretty clear he knew what he was doing.

If he somehow gets let off for murder what will happen? Will he be charged with manslaughter? Or will it be seen as accidental death/'self defence'? I genuinely have no idea.

Yeah exactly. It all makes little sense. I think the guys a pretty decent actor' date=' I mean he's fooled my mum into believing him. However I think it's pretty clear he knew what he was doing.

If he somehow gets let off for murder what will happen? Will he be charged with manslaughter? Or will it be seen as accidental death/'self defence'? I genuinely have no idea.[/quote']

I would imagine that it would be classed as self defence, just because that is what he is pleading but i have no idea either.

I think the most improbable part of his story is that he was shouting at what he thought was an intruder to get out. Surely if that were the case Reeva would of responded and he would of known it was her not an intruder.

I don't understand how he would not know Reeva wasn't in the bed, part of his story is that he shouted to Reeva to call the police a nunber of times. Surely if she didn't respond you would get concerned and look to see where she was.

I dont think anyone with half a brain would buy his story.

He is a psychopath, has been countlessly caught doing reckless and psychopathic things. Crashing boats while drunk, firing high powered weapons and showing a liking towards killing things etc.

• 3 weeks later...

L

He's an entitled kid who's always gotten what he wanted, and probably used to f-king people over without consequences. Popularity definitely contributed to that.

But he crossed a line that you're not allowed to cross in the society and now he must pay for it.