they play for unmanaged teams

Re: who to buy

who would be the best buy?

CM/AM Nmf KHEDIRA' date=' Sami VFB Stuttgart 20 88 £6.8M £10.4M

DM/CB Int MIGUEL VELOSO, Luís Sporting 21 88 £6.6M £10.8M UnKnown

CM Int DE GUZMAN, Jonathan Feyenoord 20 88 £6.8M £10.9M UnKnown

DM/CM Int OBODO, Christian Udinese 23 89 £6.9M £11.1M UnKnown

they play for unmanaged teams[/quote']

I would purchase Veloso, then Obodo but that is just me and who am i to give advice.You can have a look around the Player Discussion scetion and you may find some threads on some of these players. Or even better try using the SEARCH button and can find post that these players are in

I would purchase Veloso' date=' then Obodo but that is just me and who am i to give advice.You can have a look around the Player Discussion scetion and you may find some threads on some of these players. Or even better try using the SEARCH button and can find post that these players are in[/quote']

I'm with Havoc!

Veloso for me by a mile (he'll rise to 90 soon, now that he plays for Portugal) BUT it probably also depends on who you need in your team. ;)

Khedira would be my second choice on that list. He had a great season last year for Stuttgart (and won his first cap for Germany). Undoubtedly talented (otherwise he wouldn't have come through the ranks at youth level for Germany) but having a less successful season so far.

Herby

I agree with both Havoc and Herby, the H combo.

I would definitely take Miguel Veloso first because he will almost definitely get a rise to 90 in the near future and will go up more.

My second choice would be Sami Khedira because he is still a starter for defending champions Stuttgart and should be a 89.

My third choice would be Obodo since he is rated higher and he is Nigerian and also plays for a better club compared to Jonathan De Guzman who is Canadian.

Hope it helps,

Tom

I agree with both Havoc and Herby' date=' the H combo.

I would definitely take Miguel Veloso first because he will almost definitely get a rise to 90 in the near future and will go up more.

My second choice would be Sami Khedira because he is still a starter for defending champions Stuttgart and should be a 89.

My third choice would be Obodo since he is rated higher and he is Nigerian and also plays for a better club compared to Jonathan De Guzman who is Canadian.

Hope it helps,

Tom[/quote']]

dont mean to be a pain, :P but de Guzman has switched to dutch nationality.

sorry about that mate :)

]

dont mean to be a pain' date=' :P but de Guzman has switched to dutch nationality.

sorry about that mate :)[/quote']

I have to thank you there, I didn't realize that until you told me.

Anyways, whats the point of switching to Dutch nationality when you will gain more caps for Canada? Probably because he will never get to play in the WC!

I have to thank you there' date=' I didn't realize that until you told me.

Anyways, whats the point of switching to Dutch nationality when you will gain more caps for Canada? Probably because he will never get to play in the WC![/quote']

Exactly, some of the guys don't make much sense.

He has sneijder, van der Vaart, de zeeuw, schaars, seedorf and a few more ahead of him in the pecking order probably and it doesnt help that holland play an attacking 4-3-3 formation.

oh well... he is only 20 and time will tell if he can become as good as the rest.