Need help with struggling strikers

Apex Predator

My team is really struggling to get results since a few weeks ago, and I'm starting to fall down the table. My strikers simply cannot score goals. I have 5 centre forwards (N. Muller, Roux, Djordjevic, Bakambu and Vydra on loan) but with a combined 56 appearances they have scored 6 goals between them. I signed Ronaldinho just for his form in the game world and he's been winning me games (8 goals in 10 games) until he got injured for 3 weeks.

Since most of the clubs managed don't sell, I'll probably have to go for an 87-89 rated CF from unmanaged or external. I'll probably have to go for a player on in-game world form, but from real life performances, which of these would be the best acquisition?

KALOU

LIMA

BORRIELLO

SAVIOLA

GUERRERO

MATAVZ

T. GUTIERREZ

RUDNEVS

JELAVIC

A. TRAORE

A. KONE

H. SAIVET

EMEGHARA

C. ALAN

C. DIABATE

ALTIDORE

MONNET-PAQUET

ATHANASIADIS

M. MAICON

DERDIYOK

Re: Need help with struggling strikers

Thank you guys :) Much appreciated. I'm trying to buy players who will hopefully rise in rating, but I was disappointed that Roux, Djordjevic and Bakambu didn't go up, especially as they've all played a lot of games. But it's now getting to the stage that in-game they're costing me points. I have to rely on the midfield for goals.

• 2 weeks later...