Sign in to follow this  
marcos vitorino

World Championship 30000: Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 30000: Discussion thread

I reported him last night via a PM to a dev, I then had a brief discussion with the dev in question outlining all the English Championships he was in and which clubs he was decimating, he has since been removed from them all. I would suggest you contact Dev Steven regarding what this idiots intentions are and urge that he is removed from Soccer Manager completely.

Taken up AZ FC should be fun to see what comes of it.

Welcome! Fortunately for my Sporting CP' date=' I already played AZ this turn - 2 weeks ago :)

Good luck!

manager-cheating.jpg

Jeff Kramer has been removed as the manager of Udinese Calcio by the SMFA.

14 minutes ago

I'm really not aware of the situation, but it seems "solved" now.

I reported him last night via a PM to a dev' date=' I then had a brief discussion with the dev in question outlining all the English Championships he was in and which clubs he was decimating, he has since been removed from them all. I would suggest you contact Dev Steven regarding what this idiots intentions are and urge that he is removed from Soccer Manager completely.[/font']

Just a quick update to let you know the Jeff Kramer character has been removed from all Game Worlds and that account has been removed (his rep points are now 0.) Proof that people power does work and when such solidarity is applied these cheats are removed.

Does anyone know if his other accounts were reported and suspended?

Just a quick update to let you know the Jeff Kramer character has been removed from all Game Worlds and that account has been removed (his rep points are now 0.) Proof that people power does work and when such solidarity is applied these cheats are removed.

I didn't know about him, sorry...

Villarreal outclassed Udinese Calcio and beat them 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Pandev scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gervinho and Kokorin were also amongst the goalscorers.

After last season's disappointment, we're finally showing our real potential and we're enjoying a great start this season! Tonight we completely dominated our opponent, we deserved a better result, but the important thing is that we won. Hopefully we will keep winning matches and in the end we can celebrate something! Getting promoted is definitely our goal for this season!

Ah, that's good. And I don't think he had other accounts. I think he just took over Dudeskin's account

Villarreal beat AS Roma 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Firmino scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kaká and Pandev were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win over a strong side! Our great season continues! We're 3rd, only one point away from 1st place! Next we face Bordeaux and i expect a win.

Villarreal outclassed Stade Rennais and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Kaká was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pandev and Mavuba were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good old Kaká destroyed Rennes tonight! B) Great win for us, we're 3rd, only 2 points behind 1st Stuttgart. We keep strong in our fight for promotion!

marcos vitorino was unable to prevent a Sporting CP defeat to Panathinaikos.

Sporting CP lost 5 - 1 to Panathinaikos in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Silva was on the scoresheet for his side.

lost a very important match to Panathinaikos and they took the lead. very tight competition with only 4 points separating the 1st from the 7th!

Hello, the new Anderlecht manager here, happy to join WC30000 (and it's great to see a competitive World Championship, sadly this is a rare thing on SM). I look forward to the challenge of turning around the fortunes of the Game World's bottom team.

Villarreal dominated much of the play against Everton but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 3 fixture.

Pandev scored the only goal for Villarreal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Really disappointing to draw after getting 65% ball possession tonight... Anyway, we still managed to jump to 2nd place! Great season so far, we will try to keep pushing for promotion!

Hello' date=' the new Anderlecht manager here, happy to join WC30000 (and it's great to see a competitive World Championship, sadly this is a rare thing on SM). I look forward to the challenge of turning around the fortunes of the Game World's bottom team.[/quote']

Welcome aboard Adriano, nice to see you here too :) Best of luck mate!

Hello' date=' the new Anderlecht manager here, happy to join WC30000 (and it's great to see a competitive World Championship, sadly this is a rare thing on SM). I look forward to the challenge of turning around the fortunes of the Game World's bottom team.[/quote']

Welcome Adriano! Good to see you here! Quite a challenge you have there, good luck!

marcos vitorino steered Sporting CP to victory against Sevilla.

Sporting CP outclassed Sevilla and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Radu scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Edinho and Candeias were also amongst the goalscorers.

Back to a good and safe win! Maintaining 2nd place.

Welcome aboard Adriano' date=' nice to see you here too :) Best of luck mate![/quote']

Welcome Adriano! Good to see you here! Quite a challenge you have there, good luck!

Thank you both, I'm happy to be here.

Match number one saw a strong result as we beat Lazio 5-1 in the Cup to set a new club record.

However, my second game in charge has brought me back down to earth after we lost 3-2 to Boca Juniors courtesy of a late goal. I won't let this bring me down too much though as injuries left me with no fit senior defenders meaning I was forced to start two youths and a semi-fit Dominguez in an unusual 3-man defence.

Transfers in so far: Zieler, Dominguez, Eremenko, Lambert, Pienaar and N'Zonzi.

As transfer bans are lifted and funds are raised, more transfers will likely be around the corner - Assou-Ekotto is currently undergoing his medical and should be an Anderlecht player by my next match.

Villarreal outclassed Beşiktaş JK and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Martínez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pandev and Gervinho were also amongst the goalscorers.

We're 1st in Division 3 finally! :D 6 points lead already over 3rd, which is great, because getting direct promotion is our goal!

marcos vitorino steered Sporting CP to victory against Galatasaray SK.

Sporting CP beat Galatasaray SK 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Almeida scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Slimani was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very, very important win at Turk Telecom Arena! Also benefit from Standard Liege win over Panathinaikos. Still a long and hard way ahead!

Villarreal outclassed Genoa CFC and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Gervinho had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kaká was on the scoresheet for his side.

Kaká keeps running the show for us! What an amazing season from him, 12 goals and 6 assists already, absolutely brilliant! We keep strong in 2nd place and we increased our lead to 3rd place to 7 points! Happy.

Villarreal outclassed Club América and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Pandev scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dzagoev and Kokorin were also amongst the goalscorers.

Wow, what a thriller tonight! Despite we were completely dominating the match, we went down 2-0 somehow and we would not score until 78'. At 75' no one would guess Villarreal would take anything from this game, but the subs worked perfectly and from the bench came the hero Kokorin to still the game for Villarreal. He made it 2-1 at 78', and then he set up other two goals, first at 84' scored by Pandev, and the winner at the very last minute of the match, Dzagoev scored at 89' and completed an amazing recover from Villarreal! Absolutely astonishing! Fans were completely crazy :D Even better, we moved up to 1st place in Division 3! Sweet B)

Villarreal slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Cruzeiro in their Division 3 fixture.

And i lost to Nikidinho's brazilian project Cruzeiro! :D Well done mate, Cruzeiro is doing great being 5th placed. We're still 1st though, so i can't complain :D

Villarreal outclassed Zenit and beat them 7 - 5 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Kaká was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dos Santos and Moreno were also amongst the goalscorers.

The Villarreal club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Zenit finished 5 - 7

Funny match :P We kinda destroyed Zenit, but they managed to score at every single shot they made B) Mignolet is to blame :rolleyes: Still a great win for us, we keep leading Division 3 and i'm very happy with it. Again, we want promotion!

ps. Kaká is being such a beast...

19 matches: 17 goals - 9 assists - 4 MOTM - 8.00 AvP

kaka_1238531c.jpg

Villarreal outclassed Flamengo and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Pandev scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kaká was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Villarreal have now won 6 games in a row after beating Flamengo setting a new club record.

A very good performance lead us to a deserved win over 3rd placed Flamengo! We look destined to be promoted to Division 2 this season. We already have a 15 points lead to 3rd place! We will also try to win the league and atm we have a 6 points lead to 2nd place, so we're in good position but we need to keep winning regularly. It should not be a problem when you have the legend Kaká playing like a beast! 21 goals and 10 assists in 24 matches! B)

Been away from SM and the forums... hope to get back...

Lost again to Adriano!! Anderlecht won in Alvalade. Congratulations!

My Sporting CP is still first with the same number of points as Auxerre and only two points away from Panathinaikos. Only one decisive last match to go against Palmeiras, also fighting for promotion! Let's hope for the best :)