Expers opinion needed; Mkhitaryan = 12 M + Ricardo Rodruigez

tuncay.sanli

Should I swap Mkhitaryan for 12 million + Ricardo Rodruigez? I do need a new defender and the money would help immensely...but is Mkhitaryan that good?

I made some great signings so far this season..including Draxler, Griezmann, Firmino, Benteke, Calhanoglu, Meyer and Ginter...if I was to sell Mkhitaryan, Firmino would take his place on the bench and I would have extra back up for defence? Good idea?

Will Ricardo Rodruigez rise to 90 in the next ratings? and when will that be

This is my current team:

-----------------------------weidenfeller

--pisczek------------subotic-------------hummels---------schmelzer

---------------------bender-------------gundogan

--griezmann-------------------sahin-----------------------m.reus

---------------------------lewandowski(LOAN)

Subs:

Sokratis

Grosskreutz

Ginter

Mkhitaryan

Draxler

Aubemayang

Benteke

Also have Leitner out on loan and Firmino in the reserves

Re: Expers opinion needed; Mkhitaryan = 12 M + Ricardo Rodruigez

Should I swap Mkhitaryan for 12 million + Ricardo Rodruigez? I do need a new defender and the money would help immensely...but is Mkhitaryan that good?

I made some great signings so far this season..including Draxler' date=' Griezmann, Firmino, Benteke, Calhanoglu, Meyer and Ginter...if I was to sell Mkhitaryan, Firmino would take his place on the bench and I would have extra back up for defence? Good idea?

This is my current team:

Subs:

Sokratis

Grosskreutz

Ginter

Mkhitaryan

Draxler

Aubemayang

Benteke

Also have Leitner out on loan and Firmino in the reserves[/quote']

Yes, it's a good deal for you, i would do it. Rodriguez is a great young player and should rise until the end of this season imo. Same goes for Firmino, great back up. You also have Draxler in the bench, so no big problem in loosing Mkhitaryan. And 12M will probably help you a lot, allowing you to buy some good young risers or even another top player! Cheers.

ps. i do not consider myself an expert, just wanna help :P

Yes' date=' it's a good deal for you, i would do it. Rodriguez is a great young player and should rise until the end of this season imo. Same goes for Firmino, great back up. You also have Draxler in the bench, so no big problem in loosing Mkhitaryan. And 12M will probably help you a lot, allowing you to buy some good young risers or even another top player! Cheers.

ps. i do not consider myself an expert, just wanna help :P[/quote']

Thank you very much dude, very nice of you....Im just worried that the SMFA will cancel the deal out of cowardice

I made some great signings so far this season..including Draxler' date=' Griezmann, Firmino, Benteke, Calhanoglu, Meyer and Ginter...if I was to sell Mkhitaryan, Firmino would take his place on the bench and I would have extra back up for defence? Good idea?

This is my current team:

Subs:

Sokratis

Grosskreutz

Ginter

Mkhitaryan

Draxler

Aubemayang

Benteke

Also have Leitner out on loan and Firmino in the reserves[/quote']

Rodríguez should definitely reach 90 in the next rating review.

I'm not sure when that will be, but my guess is after this season's Bundesliga ends.

You should get Rodríguez + 12M.

wondering about Grozkerutz' date='Sokratis and aunameyang will they increase?[/quote']

I sold Sokratis ASAP...swapped him for 3 mil and Marquinhos! I say you do the same same and get rid of him...

Aubemayang will defo rise to 91 from what ive heard on this ofrum and seen in real life...Keep hold of him!!

As for Grosskreutz, it depends on your squad strength and depth..if you have alot of players better than him thst are on the subs and even reserves then sell him I guess...BUT if your just starting off in a new game world fresh...you should seriously keep him because hes only 25 and can play on both wing backs and both wings...so hes very versatile

I sold Sokratis ASAP...swapped him for 3 mil and Marquinhos! I say you do the same same and get rid of him...

Aubemayang will defo rise to 91 from what ive heard on this ofrum and seen in real life...Keep hold of him!!

As for Grosskreutz' date=' it depends on your squad strength and depth..if you have alot of players better than him thst are on the subs and even reserves then sell him I guess...BUT if your just starting off in a new game world fresh...you should seriously keep him because hes only 25 and can play on both wing backs and both wings...so hes very versatile[/quote']

Sokratis is a good CB mate, he should rise to 90 in next changes. I would keep him. Cheers.

yeah hes ok but hes not as good as marquinhos or ginter...both will be 93 rated at 25

No Sokratis is not as good as the those two but is still good enough to keep whilst the likes of Marquinhos and Ginter improve on SM.

Archived