Sign in to follow this  
Ali5

Anyone know of any Competitive Game worlds?

Re: Anyone know of any Competitive Game worlds?

I'm trying to look for a competitive WC where some manager may be willing to let go of 1 or 2 decent players to help me start up' date=' if anyone know please let me know[/quote']

WC 10000 has 65 managers and maybe you can check the forum thread to know more. WC 30000 has 59 managers. For WCs I guess these are good numbers and maybe worth a try.

WC 1280 has about 25-30 managers at the moment. A very good PSV team's manager hasn't logged in in 30 days. Chances are that the club will be available to public within 24 hours.

WC 1280 has about 25-30 managers at the moment. A very good PSV team's manager hasn't logged in in 30 days. Chances are that the club will be available to public within 24 hours.

The club is officially free now. Has players like Diego Costa, Lavezzi, and Hamsik

New Game World ID : 232986, league fixtures not yet started * Top clubs still available * Latest transfers * All available clubs still have their players as no buying from un-managed club rule on until more clubs are taken * Preference given to Gold Managers * Request a club now * enjoy

Listing below some GW's with a decent amount of managers (>40). Feel free to add to the list.

Usually the first set-ups for each country/region is quite full. I didn't list them all.

I didn't include new GW's (they usually gets filled up initially, and then often drop below 50% after a month or three).

English Championships 1-20

World Championships 1-19 is usually more or less full, but if you're lucky there might be an open spot

World Championships 20-28

World Championship 10000

World Championship 30000

World Championship 40000

English Championship 30000