Virtual Panini WC 2014 Sticker Album

Guest FallenAngel

Re: Virtual Panini WC 2014 Sticker Album

I got a question for the members of collectors group "SM Forum 2":

Except for Fallen Angel' date=' are you guys putting your stacks available for swap?

If you then ask for a sticker from a specific national team, we can all benefit from each other's duplicates.

It's weird, because Fallen Angel is the only member of our collectors group, with whom I'm swapping (many) stickers. :D[/quote']

yep, was wondering the same. you can put your entire stack up against 3 countries and about 5 individual stickers, has worked great for us 2 so far

I got a question for the members of collectors group "SM Forum 2":

Except for Fallen Angel' date=' are you guys putting your stacks available for swap?

If you then ask for a sticker from a specific national team, we can all benefit from each other's duplicates.

It's weird, because Fallen Angel is the only member of our collectors group, with whom I'm swapping (many) stickers. :D[/quote']

I just put my entire stack up and I need a couple of stickers from Cameroon, USA and Ivory Coast to complete them so I put up these teams and requested some individual stickers too, will I receive players that I already have or just the ones I need? Sorry for the questions, just trying to figure out how this works!

Guest FallenAngel

I just put my entire stack up and I need a couple of stickers from Cameroon' date=' USA and Ivory Coast to complete them so I put up these teams and requested some individual stickers too, will I receive players that I already have or just the ones I need? Sorry for the questions, just trying to figure out how this works!

unless you choose the option to allow duplicates you don't get swaps

Started a couple of days ago, but just joined the 2nd group now. Going through the fan stickers and put my entire stack up against anything from Ghana, Belgium, Russia, Portugal, Germany, Nigeria, Iran, Bosnia or Argentina.

My swap stack is: Eto'o (Cameroon), Ospina, Valencia (Colombia), Echiéjilé (Nigeria), and Algeria logo.

Need Rooney to finish England, concentrating then on Germany. I have the following to swap:

Vincent Aboubakar

Spain logo

Gerard Pique

Cristian Zapata

Didier Drogba

Stevie Gerrard

Fabian Schar

Juan Carlos Garcia

Sergio Romero

Hossein Mahini x 2

Toni Kroos

Rui Patricio

Guest FallenAngel

Getting to a point now where I'm opening packs full of duplicates.

Got Brazil to Honduras completed.

snap. got 1 sticker from 5 packs yesterday