Player Performance League

Re: Player Performance League

If someone can list players rated 89-94 I will do a draft process for each rating and position if at all possible. If manager are heavily stocked in a certain position then you will be able to swap players with other managers.

Will be easier to get the players out there first then we have a starting point to build on.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Performance League that is probably the nicest thing anyone have ever said to me on the sm forums *cries happily*

Re: Player Performance League Table Season 1 - Turn 3 1: Napoli - AJB - 119 points 2: Atletico Madrid - Closer: 114 points 3: Chelsea - BenC: 112 points 4: P.S.G - Phil Brooks: 109 points

Re: Player Performance League Totally understandable Matt and while it's a shame I appreciate as I am sure we all do the time and effort you have put into this gw! Look out Pedro I am still planing

if players are randomly assigned' date=' there is the risk that people are not happy with the received players and do not enjoy the world. imo, with a draft or by bidding-wars with the addition of rules limiting cap or smth like that, this risk would be much lower.[/b']

Thing is you can't keep everyone happy all of the time which is why if a part draft was done for certain positions it would keep the bidding war option available as well.

The three options are:

● Open transfer market and a free for all bidding war.

● Full drafting of players.

● A combination of both options.

What would people prefer?

Thing is you can't keep everyone happy all of the time which is why if a part draft was done for certain positions it would keep the bidding war option available as well.

The three options are:

I am in favour of the latter 2 options.:D

edit: in order of preference' date=' it'd be:

1. full drafting
  2. combination

Open market or full draft for me. Don't like permutations combinations much.

agreed, leaning towards a draft, as ive had open markets and they always end up lame like poepl have said, I would like the idea of full draft in orders like the AFL (aussie football). use random. org for order and then its.

etc etc for a fair balance, someone will inevitable get some bigger STars and some lower ones, some will have more balanced teams etc etc.

agreed' date=' leaning towards a draft, as ive had open markets and they always end up lame like poepl have said, I would like the idea of full draft in orders like the AFL (aussie football). use random. org for order and then its.

etc etc for a fair balance, someone will inevitable get some bigger STars and some lower ones, some will have more balanced teams etc etc.[/quote']

If its to be a draft then I would agree with Cam on this snake draft format, its the fairest way all round. Maybe a ten round draft to get your star players at CV, then squad fill with a free for all.

I made tons of lists for the 12 ellections I made, prior to this custom setup I'm in, so it will be no problem for me.

I once made a list with 49 players, in order. :D

The three options are:

I prefer the option in red, but as long as we're not randomly assigned players, I'll be happy, Matt. ;)

And Taylor, like Andy said, one of the biggesr advantages of the draft is avoiding mad biding wars and being able to buy some players for CV. This way, you have some more cash to make sure your squad gets more quality and depth. :)

I will do the random team draw tomorrow afternoon/evening now we have 16 managers in. Gives me plenty time to ponder on the best way forward regarding player distribution.

I have a right awkward bloody bunch to try and keep happy here, thanks for making life difficult you bunch of toss pots. :P

I will do the random team draw tomorrow afternoon/evening now we have 16 managers in. Gives me plenty time to ponder on the best way forward regarding player distribution.

I have a right awkward bloody bunch to try and keep happy here' date=' thanks for making life difficult [b']you bunch of toss pots[/b]. :P

I'm moved by the consideration you have for us. :o:D

I have a right awkward bloody bunch to try and keep happy here' date=' thanks for making life difficult you [b']bunch of toss pots[/b]. :P

that is probably the nicest thing anyone have ever said to me on the sm forums *cries happily* :o

I have a right awkward bloody bunch to try and keep happy here' date=' thanks for making life difficult you bunch of toss pots. :P[/font']

lol..I think I prefer "BOB" to "toss-pot" :D

Id prefer a mix of the two.

It would help the clubs out as it wouldnt force their managers to bid crazy prices, on the like's of Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta etc...

AND of course it wouldnt take as long.

Though im not in any rush..an it would keep the thread bouncing along nicely :)

Hey Matt..If I get A.Madrid or Liverpool, would I be allowed to exchange them with someone please? I already manage these two ;)

It would help the clubs out as it wouldnt force their managers to bid crazy prices' date=' on the like's of Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta etc...

Hey Matt..If I get A.Madrid or Liverpool, would I be allowed to exchange them with someone please? I already manage these two ;)[/quote']

In bold: what's that? :o

I have the same question as Andy, but with different clubs, Matt.

If I got drawn Barcelona or Porto, could I change?

It's for the same reason as Andy.

It would help the clubs out as it wouldnt force their managers to bid crazy prices' date=' on the like's of Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta etc...

Hey Matt..If I get A.Madrid or Liverpool, would I be allowed to exchange them with someone please? I already manage these two ;)[/quote']

In bold: what's that? :o

I have the same question as Andy' date=' but with different clubs, Matt.

If I got drawn Barcelona or Porto, could I change?

It's for the same reason as Andy.[/quote']

I have no problem with managers agreeing to swap clubs.

I have a right awkward bloody bunch to try and keep happy here' date=' thanks for making life difficult you bunch of toss pots. :P[/font']

I'm easy mate should be a great gw - just make the right decision :P

It seems the majority want a full draft and many want a draft involvement in some description. As long as people are aware this is going to take a heck of a long time, so any suggestions on doing this in a quick and efficient manner will be appreciated.

Waiting for managers to choose is going to take a heck of a long time and we have to consider Taylor8 as he is offshore from the 5th May.

It seems the majority want a full draft and many want a draft involvement in some description. As long as people are aware this is going to take a heck of a long time' date=' so any suggestions on doing this in a quick and efficient manner will be appreciated.

Waiting for managers to choose is going to take a heck of a long time and we have to consider Taylor8 as he is offshore from the 5th May.[/font']

I think a combination would be more practical, but people should know what they're getting themselves into.

In a Spanish forum GW, we made 12 draft rounds, with 20 managers and it took almost 2 weeks.

I'd suggest 6 draft rounds tops.

We could begin and end in the 1st, so it should be fair to everyone.

If I were you Matt, I'd determine time intervals (30 minute maximum for each one). The different time zone argument is not valid imo. If people make a list of their favoured players for each round or couple of rounds and send it to you, we can get this done quickly.

A person, who doesn't answer on time or provide a player list, should lose their turn. They would only choose the player from their lost round, when it's their turn again, in the next draft round.

A person can choose a player, before their time interval (as long as it's their turn), in order to speed up the process.

This is basically what we do in the Spanish forum and it works nicely.

Cheers!

As of 5th of May ill only be available at nights' date=' so if its goung to take longer than that ill prob drop out .[/quote']

What time on a night? I will get teams distributed tonight. I am going to make it part draft and part transfer wars otherwise it is going to drag on. It is the fairest way in my opinion so this is final.