Matt72

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Player Performance League

N' date=' it doesn't. :P

What if I was like one of those blondes in the jokes and decided to ask you:

"What's the 16 th manager and team?" :o:D[/quote']

Then after the hassle I have had tonight trying to organise this thread amongst massive issues with another set up then I can't repeat what I would say without getting infracted...or worse banned!

I know you were mate' date=' just been a long day. I have been stuck on SM and the forums for 10 hours solid now to try and get things in place, not helped by a massive issue with another set up. [/font']

Cheer up mate, we all appreciate the hard work you put into these set ups.

Happy with Chelsea and happy with the idea of drafting in some manner too.

I have just had a glance at player that I feel will be best to use for the Random draw and there are over 32 defenders rated 90 over 32 midfielders rated 90 and over 16 forwards rated 90.

So on this basis I feel these will be the best ratings to use to distribute on a random basis. I will draw up a list and post it tomorrow before the draw and if anyone feels there are other 90 rated players deserving of a slot over any others let me know and we can then get those players distributed tomorrow.

Goalkeepers will be done by draft, I mean no point putting in the likes of Cesar over Ter Stegen for example.

lucky last! Citeh ey?

im pretyy cool with whatever system is agreed upon, just someone please let me know 24 hours before it start on EXAcTLY how its gonna work. a nice big clear explanaiton, as im somewhat confuzzled by what the concensus is at this point.

Keen to get amongst it though!

im like pedro closer, i have no attachment as long as i dont have Atletico as i have them, only team on this list i manage. So if you wanna swap citeh for Bayenr that is also fine, it does not fuss me much.

It doesn't make a lot of difference to me' date=' mate.

I just don't want Barça and Porto.

If you want Atlético, I can swap Closer.[/quote']

Yeah i know it does not matter at all since they are empty squads, but there are some teams i just don't like, especially when i don't get the good players they have :P Bayern is one of them, so yeah i'd like to confirm the swap with Atletico since you don't have a prob! :) You'll have a bigger stadium too :P

Regarding player distribution, it will work like this:

● Part 1: 32 defenders 32 midfielders and 16 strikers all rated 90 will be drawn out by random.org.

● Part 2: Will be in the form of a draft. Each manger will get 5 players using the draft process.

● Part 3: Will be an open transfer market.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Regarding player distribution' date=' it will work like this:

● Part 1: 32 defenders 32 midfielders and 16 strikers all rated 90 will be drawn out by random.org.

● Part 2: Will be in the form of a draft. Each manger will get 5 players using the draft process.

Hope this clears up any confusion. [/font']

Sounds good so when we starting??

Part 2 is about drafting of top rated players right?

Part 2 is about drafting of top rated players right?

Part 2 will be a draft' date=' however I am still unsure whether to list players (which is unlikely) or just allow each manager in turn to choose which player they want to purchase, which is the obvious route to go down.[/font']

Part 2 will be a draft' date=' however I am still unsure whether to list players (which is unlikely) or just allow each manager in turn to choose which player they want to purchase, which is the obvious route to go down.[/font']

IMO better leave it to the managers. :)

Right guys, these are the players I have listed for random draw to be done this evening. As I said in an earlier post there will be 32 defenders, 32 midfielders and 16 forwards all rated 90. If people feel that there are better out there that can replace any in the lists posted please let me know by 21:30 BST as I will be doing the random draw then.

DEFENDERS:

Nastasic, Varane, Garay, Sakho, Coleman, Azpilicueta, Gibbs, Van Der Wiel, N'Koulou, Rafinha, Cahill, Abate, Howedes, Dede, Walker, Gonalons, Nagatomo, Evans, Jagielka, Rami, Capoue, Debuchy, Alex, Maxwell, Skrtel, Pereira.M, Zuniga, Diarra.L, Pereira.J, Agger, Ranocchia, Criscito.

MIDFIELDERS

Draxler, Muniain, Lucas, Eriksen, Pogba, De Bruyne, Dzagoev, Rodrguez.J, Pastore, Callejon, Ramsey, Verratti, M'Vila, Sandro, Dzagoev, Herrera, Banega, Sam, Candreva, Benat, Payet, Lennon, Menez, Fernando, Boateng. K.P, Dembele, Guarin, Behrami, Cuadrado, Castro, Suarez.M, Susaeta

FORWARDS

Lukaku, Damiao, El Shaarawy, Yilmaz, Ayew, Remy, Martinez, Welbeck, Aubameyang, Giovinco, Osvaldo, Adebayor, Gameiro, Doumbia, Cerci, Gomis.

Yeah i know it does not matter at all since they are empty squads' date=' but there are some teams i just don't like, especially when i don't get the good players they have :P Bayern is one of them, so yeah i'd like to confirm the swap with Atletico since you don't have a prob! :) You'll have a bigger stadium too :P[/quote']

Alright Petros, you get Atlético and I get Bayern. :)

Great job, Matt!

Archived