9: Nick Justice - Reus

10: Wolfy102 - Ribery,

11: AJB - Van Persie, Toure,

12: Phil Brooks - Gotze, Neymar

13: Ghora - Busquets, Fabregas

14: Taylor 8 - Hazard, Reus,

15: Pedrooliveira - Ibrahimavic,

16: Huddo - Lewandowski, Schweinsteiger,

So it is now up to Steauaseka to make his draft pick.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Player Performance League

Yeah I know. waiting on Steau if he has not chosen his pick by the time I finish work then he loses that pick until the end.

maybe you automatically get the highest rated (youngest if a tie) player available? its ones own fault for not paying attention but if he had say a legitimate fmaily emergency (example) you wouldnt want to be stcuk with all last draft picks etc. just a suggestion.

i guess in this scenario his pick would be Ibrahimovic. just my idea.

[edit] forgot about riberys rise, it would in fact be ribery if my suggestion was followed.

maybe you automatically get the highest rated (youngest if a tie) player available? its ones own fault for not paying attention but if he had say a legitimate fmaily emergency (example) you wouldnt want to be stcuk with all last draft picks etc. just a suggestion.

i guess in this scenario his pick would be Ibrahimovic. just my idea.

I understand that Cam, but if everybody made a list and sent it to Matt, we would get this done quickly.

I understand that Cam' date=' but if everybody made a list and sent it to Matt, we would get this done quickly.[/quote']

thats what i did, and is the best option, but at least if he is gonna time out he gets a great player (in case it was an emergency for example). he loses the right of choice, but stillgets a fair compromise in a world class player in ribery.

thats what i did' date=' and is the best option, but at least if he is gonna time out he gets a great player (in case it was an emergency for example). he loses the right of choice, but stillgets a fair compromise in a world class player in ribery.[/quote']

It makes little difference to me, mate. :)

I'm okay with whatever Matt decides. ;)

It makes little difference to me' date=' mate. :)

I'm okay with whatever Matt decides. ;)[/quote']

same honestly pedro my man, i just thought that would be a fair compromise worth mentioning. i am a fan of if you cant be active u shouldnt have joined ra ra ra and yes you could argue for losing your pick, but i feel a little harsh/dirty on that hence my compromise of anyone not picking within (insert timeframe here) there is a stock standard formula of higest rated/youngest for a decent player. it would cover for unforseen cirumstances at the very least.

ideally everyone is organised like us hombre, but there is no perfect world B)

Right it is time to choose a player for Steau. Now I do appreciate his reason for not being online could well be of a personal nature but on the flip side I can't be seen to be rewarding someone who has not been active in thread to keep the draft process flowing.

So an ageing player of around 92/93 rated will be chosen by myself.

Edit: Chosen Tevez so still he has not been severely punished.

god drafts are exciting :rolleyes::P

Would be if people found the time to PM me enough players in order of preference to cover at least two picks' date=' that way things would run more efficiently.

What is a "God Draft" exactly? Is that what Jesus did to choose his disciples?:P[/font']

Would be if people found the time to PM me enough players in order of preference to cover at least two picks' date=' that way things would run more efficiently.

What is a "God Draft" exactly? Is that what Jesus did to choose his disciples?:P[/font']

Is 24 not enough!

Don't know you tell me are you lot not all Mile Ashley's disciples ?

This is where we are up to so far.

1: Ruggermad - Bale

2: Noisy - Messi

3: Closer- Ronaldo

4: Matt72 - Ramos

5: Ray1981 - Suarez

6: Ben C - Iniesta

7: Steauaseka - Tevez

8: Cam Lucas - Courtois

9: Nick Justice - Reus

10: Wolfy102 - Ribery' date='

12: Phil Brooks - Gotze, Neymar

13: Ghora - Busquets, [b']Fabregas[/b]

14: Taylor 8 - Hazard, Reus,

15: Pedrooliveira - Ibrahimavic,

So it is now up to Wolfy to make his draft pick.

Reus taken twice and my picks didn't have Fabregas in it. :o

Saw the edit I get Neymar. :)

This is where we are up to so far.

1: Ruggermad - Bale, Silva. D, Oscar.E

2: Noisy - Messi, De Gea, Hummels

3: Closer- Ronaldo, Ozil, Chiellini,

4: Matt72 - Ramos, Muller, Cavani

5: Ray1981 - Suarez, Alaba, Hummels,

6: Ben C - Iniesta, Lahm, Modric,

7: Steauaseka - Rooney, Kompany, Costa. Diego

8: Cam Lucas - Courtois, Silva.T, Koke,

9: Nick Justice - Reus, Neuer,

10: Wolfy102 - Ribery, Aguero,

12: Phil Brooks - Gotze, Pique

13: Ghora - Busquets, Neymar

14: Taylor 8 - Hazard, Vidal,

15: Pedrooliveira - Ibrahimavic, Fabregas,

Can anybody tell me ' date=' who chose for me Tevez and why ?[/quote']

I did PM you explaining the situation. If you can't be online due to personal reasons I understand, sympathise and perhaps due to the initial commitment required perhaps this set up is not for you.

If you have not been checking the thread due to just not making the effort, again perhaps this set up is not for you. There are 15 other managers in this set up to consider and I think it was more than fair to give you well over 24 hours to come online to make your pick. I also PM'ed you to say you can change him if you so wish, you never had the decency to either stay online to reply to my PM nor did you have the patience (like many of us did in waiting for you) to wait on a reply to your post.

I am living on 5 hours sleep and constantly checking my phone to try and keep the draft process updated, which is made all the more easier by managers who have enough nous to send a huge list of players so they have plenty of options to cover at least 2 drafts.

Right lads I have updated the thread accordingly. It is Ray's turn to pick, so can I advise all managers from Ray up to generate a list in order of preference that will be sufficient to cover for two picks please.

I am on a training course with work today so the likelihood is the thread will not get updated until this evening. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi matt

I'm very busy during recent days:(

So would you mind telling me if i need to send you a new list?:)

I think i sent you enough names in my huge list but perhaps the others may have the same preferences...:rolleyes:

I would revise your list and if you were to put 22 players in order of preference and PM that will cover you for 2 picks.

Archived