Uprising Of The World's Worst

Matt72

Re: Uprising Of The World's Worst

So which lucky so and so's got into the SMFA competitions then?

Not enough games for a shield just the SMFA cup. With there being 14 games a season in the league then when the set up was created it stipulates there will be no shield.

Fortunately being GW creator I am in but it will only be for one season since I am down in Div 3.

I also have over 200 friend requests' date=' they just kept coming at one point and was too lazy to accept them all.

What's your name on SM so I can search for you?[/quote']

The same happened to me, with my primary account, and I did exactly like you.

Matt, I accepted the club. :D

Guest FallenAngel

missed out on a few of my bigger players like Vezo & Traore etc, but picked up Speroni at CV so got a excellent 84 rated keeper - who should rise, for £2.3 mil

now lets just hope everyone gets their 21 quota of players in before the season starts, would be a shame to see it tarnished by people not filling their squad and taking advantage of the autofill

missed out on a few of my bigger players like Vezo & Traore etc' date=' but picked up Speroni at CV so got a excellent 84 rated keeper - who should rise, for £2.3 mil

now lets just hope everyone gets their 21 quota of players in before the season starts, would be a shame to see it tarnished by people not filling their squad and taking advantage of the autofill[/quote']

Yes, I agree with you.

8 players coming in at shb da nang wich are jesse lingard' date=' tony sanabria , tiago illori, zeki fryers ,oliver wallace, mitchell langerak, [b']seko fofana[/b] and pierre hojbjerg

Mine and your Fofana bid was same amount so I wouldn't count your chickens with him just yet.

So far got Morata IN :o