Uprising Of The World's Worst

Matt72

Re: Uprising Of The World's Worst

Very interesting setup of the teams' date=' with the likes of Aubameyang, Mignolet and Casemiro being signed.

But here in Beirut, with the first match coming in 10 days, the manager has identified players to form the core of the team while looking for quality additions to the depth of the squad.[/quote']

It was really very surprising for me that someone added likes of Auba and Zaha still bought a good bunch of player. Made me look like a fool. Already loving this setup :)

I think that was the beauty of having a budget of 20m rather than the 10m that is usually given for this type of set up. It allows managers so many more options on how they want to approach there transfer activity.

Can managers please check the multi GW messages I have sent. The GW will be created again and a new manager required for one of the teams.

You will all have to sign the players you have currently and for CV and uncontested, so will give you a little bit of extra income. I apologise for the inconvenience but I will try and have things up and running as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

For those who have already bought players that have had ratings increases again I apologise but it is just unfortunate.

Edit: Due to the hassle it is causing regarding buying certain players and whether they should be bought for CV or the original fee then the transfer market will start from scratch again, I need more feedback on this please.

Just refresh it' date=' same clubs same managers (bar one).

Another free for all cos let's face it transfers are the most fun part of this game![/quote']

I was quite happy with my squad, but we could do free transfers.

Besides, I'm working my behind of, trying to clean up everybody's transfer list.

And everybody would have a lot of work, checking which player they could additionally sign.

I don't get what happened, from banter you went full fighting..

Anyway, if it's gonna be a new GW so be it, but i'm strongly on the side of getting the same players each one got in the current GW. I wouldn't want a new bidding war, each manager made their strategies and got what they got, there shouldn't(and wouldn't) be a second chance for anyone

I'd prefer to stick with the squad I acquired and not rebid. Seems the fairest way about it to me. If someone had a greAt strategy a second bite at the apple gives others a chance to copy/steal their strategy. That would likely create another GW ending fued.

Just refresh it' date=' same clubs same managers (bar one).

Another free for all cos let's face it transfers are the most fun part of this game![/quote']

i agree if we r creating a new gw then transfers should be free , ny1 can sign whoever they want the reason being simple the other managers lost players only bcoz the manager who got the players bidded higher amt ... the managers getting players at cv is not good as even other managers wanted the same players but have lost due to high amt paid by other as i already stated above

I understand wanting to start it again (if only gameworld creators had the ability to kick out managers...), though I'm not sure I'd be keen on a whole new free for all again.

I think it's much fairer to just let us buy the same players again at CV (this should compensate some money for those who lost out with risers).Nobody particularly overpaid, so I can't see anyone gaining a specific advantage from this either.

I understand wanting to start it again (if only gameworld creators had the ability to kick out managers...)' date=' though I'm not sure I'd be keen on a whole new free for all again.

I think it's much fairer to just let us buy the same players again at CV (this [i']should[/i] compensate some money for those who lost out with risers).Nobody particularly overpaid, so I can't see anyone gaining a specific advantage from this either.

Thing is buying the most desirable talents for CV gives you a huge advantage.

There were bidding wars on some players so managers who missed out by a few 100K will now see those players go for less than they are willing to pay.

Matt keep it all or none rule or it will get complicated. Buy the same players for CV and increase the budget a bit the solve player rise problem. The main reason I say this that managers have already executed their plan and if the second time if things do not go according to their plan the gw will become boring.

Dare I suggest, no matter how ridiculous/offensive things got last night we just say stick with what we already have? The problem manager will either quit or stay - if he stays, we just ignore him. Nobody responds to any messages/pms etc (block him if need be). He'll soon get bored if we don't rise to his bait.

Simplest, fairest solution I can see. No problems with managers underpaying on CV, not being able to buy players who have risen etc etc. Is it a possibility Matt?

Dare I suggest' date=' no matter how ridiculous/offensive things got last night we just say stick with what we already have? The problem manager will either quit or stay - if he stays, we just ignore him. Nobody responds to any messages/pms etc (block him if need be). He'll soon get bored if we don't rise to his bait.

Simplest, fairest solution I can see. No problems with managers underpaying on CV, not being able to buy players who have risen etc etc. Is it a possibility Matt?[/quote']

I agree with this very wise recommendation!

Unfortunately it is being created again. If this inconveniences anyone in any way then you are more than welcome to stay in the original set up. Nobody is more inconvenienced than myself who is having to create it again.

Edit: Waiting for a response from a Dev regarding removing the manager in question from the set up.

I'd be inclined to stick with this one and get the said manager removed.

A new one would cost more money and personally I don't think its needed, it will be easier if the said forummer just quits.

As he is a forummer he will find it pretty tough to get any other forum worlds after this behaviour and has pretty much dug his own grave.

I think it would be unfair for people to have to bid again for the players they already have as they won them fair and square.

The only way you could do it with starting up is everyone mirrors there transfers they did now penny for penny but I think this world can still work with the removal of one manager.

A new one would cost more money and personally I don't think its needed' date=' it will be easier if the said forummer just quits.

As he is a forummer he will find it pretty tough to get any other forum worlds after this behaviour and has pretty much dug his own grave.

I think it would be unfair for people to have to bid again for the players they already have as they won them fair and square.

The only way you could do it with starting up is everyone mirrors there transfers they did now penny for penny but I think this world can still work with the removal of one manager.[/quote']

I agree completly with Noisy.

A new one would cost more money and personally I don't think its needed' date=' it will be easier if the said forummer just quits.

The only way you could do it with starting up is everyone mirrors there transfers they did now penny for penny but I think this world can still work with the removal of one manager.[/quote']

I agree completly with Noisy.

I have requested the manager be removed. I am currently in talks with a Dev regarding this so it is a waiting game.