Need to raise funds

TomDeakin

£20m in debt, need to raise money to get back on the move with this squad, what do you guys think?

I play 3-4-2-1

Gk: Handanovic

Def: Filipe, Zabaleta, wollscheid, Papadopolous, Umtiti, Martins Indi, Van Rhijn, Danilo

CM/AM (guys who play in the 2 cm or 2 am positions): L Bender, Matuidi, Cabaye, Guarin, Grenier, Kondogbia, Can, Taider, Florenzi, Farfan, Lacazette

Wing: Draxler, Feghouli, Griezman, Florenzi

Fwd: Kiessling, J Martinez

I currently have the following offers:

Umtiti - £12m

Kondogbia - £9m

Matuidi - £15m

and have offered these:

Grenier - £15m

Griezman - £10m + Turan + Fischer OR £8m + Moreno + Shaqiri

Guarin - £15m

What do you guys think I should do in terms of these offers, and who else should I look to sell?

Re: Need to raise funds

£20m in debt' date=' need to raise money to get back on the move with this squad, what do you guys think?

I play 3-4-2-1

Gk: Handanovic

Def: Filipe, Zabaleta, wollscheid, Papadopolous, Umtiti, Martins Indi, Van Rhijn, Danilo

CM/AM (guys who play in the 2 cm or 2 am positions): L Bender, Matuidi, Cabaye, Guarin, Grenier, Kondogbia, Can, Taider, Florenzi, Farfan, Lacazette

Wing: Draxler, Feghouli, Griezman, Florenzi

Fwd: Kiessling, J Martinez

I currently have the following offers:

Umtiti - £12m

Kondogbia - £9m

Matuidi - £15m

and have offered these:

Grenier - £15m

Griezman - £10m + Turan + Fischer OR £8m + Moreno + Shaqiri

Guarin - £15m

What do you guys think I should do in terms of these offers, and who else should I look to sell?[/quote']

First of all, the offer you received:

-12 mln for Umtiti is a good price. Sell Umtiti.

-Considering your midfield you might sell Kondogbia but try to place him around 15 mln if possible.

-I would keep Matuidi.

The one you offered...

-Selling Grenier at that price would be a good deal for you.

-Griezman: While Griezmann is a good player, it's difficult that he will rise to 92+ until he moves to a bigger team. This being said Turan + Fischer + 10 mln for Griezman would be a great deal for you, Turan deserves to be 92 and in top of that you would get a very good talent like Fischer and a good amount of cash which doesn't hurt. On the other hand I would avoid the second deal as Shaqiri, while talented, is injury prone and also young players to develop properly need regular playtime, which he is not getting at Bayern Munchen (due to Ribery and Robben on the wings).

- Guarin: If possible try to offer him for 18/20 mln, but 15 mln would be fine too as you got a good midfield