The locked custom gameworld being unlocked

ferguson

I own a few custom gameworld and all are locked. Last week, a couple of locked custom gameworld being unlocked, and someone join the gameworld.

Does any custom gameworld owner facing this situation recently? Is that a bug from soccermanager or my account just being hazked by someone? thanks!

Re: The locked custom gameworld being unlocked

As an owner of a Custom Game World you can set the access the access to Public Open, Private Application, Private Locked and Private Invitation. Only the owner of the Custom GW can change this.

If this has been reported as a bug, investigated and closed off (which you state has happened), then this will be due to checking the database and finding no bug. They would've more than likely seen that the owner of the said Custom GW had changed the settings themselves. This is very common and when they realise their mistakes, which is when the notice someone taking control of a club they don't know, they flag it up as a bug and blame us for the mistake.

Yes, sometimes there can be a bug in the system re Custom GWs, but when this happens it usually affects numerous GWs and we are inundated with bug reports.

As an owner of a Custom Game World you can set the access the access to Public Open' date=' Private Application, Private Locked and Private Invitation. Only the owner of the Custom GW can change this.

If this has been reported as a bug, investigated and closed off (which you state has happened), then this will be due to checking the database and finding no bug. They would've more than likely seen that the owner of the said Custom GW had changed the settings themselves. This is very common and when they realise their mistakes, which is when the notice someone taking control of a club they don't know, they flag it up as a bug and blame us for the mistake.

Yes, sometimes there can be a bug in the system re Custom GWs, but when this happens it usually affects numerous GWs and we are inundated with bug reports.

Becareful of your word, I dare to post it here because i am suspect ingthis is either a bug or hack. Please have more evident before making conclusion. I know i cant do anything if your keep ignoring my report, just tell people there is this thing happen and hope if someone can give suggestions. I am sorry for wasting your time. Onething I am very sure is I didnt unlock the gameworl myself.

Some other stuff non related to my topic. Is about the way of handling report.

I noticed that when making cheating report, there are high chance for automatically directclose ticket due to system investigation. even the report is successfully made, there are high chance of reply no cheating by standard reply saying that insufficient evident and close ticket. and people cant make the same report again even they have more evident. but why cant let people response by adding more evident and investigate again? "please privide more evident in order for us to carry on investigation" something like this. this help solve some genious cheater crime and make better gameworld.

With all this talk of upcoming updates to the match engine and in-game features, I think my suggestion of how this game could be vastly improved is better communication/conflict resolution skills when reporting issues via a ticket.

It is not BLAME but rather a lack of INFORMATION that drives people to post threads of there issues, even after having said problem(s) being closed solved.

A more empathetic approach must be taken. In an essence, a ticket should only be able to be closed by the customer (or after x amount of days without response) to ensure they are fully satisfied, or at the very least, educated to the fullest extent on the issue.