||Rise Of the Assassins|| - Cause it won't just a game anymore

Venk.11

ROA.jpg

||The Rise of the Assassins||

After a long exile I have decided to launch just one gameworld which i always wanted to create. I think it would be my first and last game world for a long time this year as I am really busy with my studies. So I have devised a easy to manage, limited edition gameworld which is sure to catch everyone's eye.

Overview

Today is football is much of a debate regarding the anti-football tactics and the use of money and power to gain glory in the game. Putting this into a dramatic senior the gameworld is based on it's lines.

It's the year 2020 where money and power has decided the fate of the club rather than steady development. Money is being poured into the game and its becoming a mere business.

On December 21st 2019 a secret group of rebels consisting of some of the oldest running clubs decide to eliminate these villains in modern day football by forming a Assassin's guild.

Gameworld Aim

The gameworld will run for 5 season after which it will be closed. The aim of the gameworld is the rise of the Assassins back to glory. Thus the Assassins have a period of 5 seasons to win the league trophy and successfully defend it. If this is done before the end of 5 season period the gameworld will end then. If a Assassin club wins the League in the 5th season it will be given a additional lifeline season to defend the title.

Additional Rules

The Assassins main is to kill and steal tributes from the clubs in power. It will be a game played like in Scotland yard. The Assassins will choose a execution match played between a Assassin club and Club in power each turn. This will be unknown to the Clubs in power.

After every 4 turns the number of wins accumulated by the Assassins will be revealed. Then the clubs in power have to guess the Execution match for all the four turn, and if they get even one wrong, the Assassins can have a tribute of a 88 rated player from any Club in power to any Assassin club. The cap will on the player rating will keep increasing every season.

Transfer

There are no transfer rules as such but at the starting of the gameworld the Assassin clubs will have 3 players from draft. One each rated 90, 91 and 92. After this draft is done all transfer will be normal.

Draft Results

Draft 1

Draft 2

Draft 3

Clubs

Clubs will be decided by a random draw though you can state a preference to go into Assassin or In Power clubs. I myself as a owner will go into Assassins for better management.

In Power Clubs

1. Chelsea - Benno77

2. Paris Saint Germain - Arsenalisbest

3. Manchester City - Nick Justice

4. Bayern Munich - KeithFitz

5. Real Madrid - pedrooliviera

6. FC Barcelona - Closer

Assassin Clubs

1. Bayer Leverkusen - LauraAFC

2. SL Benfica - Venk.11

3. Ajax Amsterdam - ZlookVulk

4. Everton - Rautate

5. FC Porto - prathamesh

6. AS Roma - HD

In-Game Rules

Budget - 40 million

Clubs - 12

Division - 1

Concerns - Off

Cash only Transfer - Off

External Club buying - On

Undamaged Club Buying - Off

Waiting List

1. Nuri Kazim Sahin

2. RPR

Re: ||Rise Of the Assassins|| - Cause it won't just a game anymore

ROA.jpg

Release Date - 5th May 2014

After a long exile I have decided to launch just one gameworld which i always wanted to create. I think it would be my first and last game world for a long time this year as I am really busy with my studies. So I have devised a easy to manage' date=' limited edition gameworld which is sure to catch everyone's eye.

Overview

Today is football is much of a debate regarding the anti-football tactics and the use of money and power to gain glory in the game. Putting this into a dramatic senior the gameworld is based on it's lines.

It's the year 2020 where money and power has decided the fate of the club rather than steady development. Money is being poured into the game and its becoming a mere business.

On December 21st 2019 a secret group of rebels consisting of some of the oldest running clubs decide to eliminate these villains in modern day football by forming a Assassin's guild.

How will they work? Will they succeed?

Stay tuned till 5th May to witness the launch of the mission code name "ROTA".

Potential Interest List

Venk.11

RPR

i m interested to play in ur new gw

Re: ||Rise Of the Assassins|| - Cause it won't just a game anymore

ROA.jpg

After a long exile I have decided to launch just one gameworld which i always wanted to create. I think it would be my first and last game world for a long time this year as I am really busy with my studies. So I have devised a easy to manage' date=' limited edition gameworld which is sure to catch everyone's eye.

Overview

Gameworld Aim

The gameworld will run for 5 season after which it will be closed. The aim of the gameworld is the rise of the Assassins back to glory. Thus the Assassins have a period of 5 seasons to win the league trophy and successfully defend it. If this is done before the end of 5 season period the gameworld will end then. If a Assassin club wins the League in the 5th season it will be given a additional lifeline season to defend the title.

Additional Rules

The Assassins main is to kill and steal tributes from the clubs in power. It will be a game played like in Scotland yard. The Assassins will choose a execution match played between a Assassin club and Club in power each turn. This will be unknown to the Clubs in power.

After every 4 turns the number of wins accumulated by the Assassins will be revealed. Then the clubs in power have to guess the Execution match for all the four turn, and if they get even one wrong, the Assassins can have a tribute of a 88 rated player from any Club in power to any Assassin club. The cap will on the player rating will keep increasing every season.

Transfer

There are no transfer rules as such but at the starting of the gameworld the Assassin clubs will have 3 players from draft. One each rated 88, 89 and 90. After this draft is done all transfer will be normal.

Clubs

Clubs will be decided by a random draw though you can state a preference to go into Assassin or In Power clubs. I myself as a owner will go into Assassins for better management.

In Power Clubs

1. Chelsea

2. Paris Saint Germain

3. Manchester City

4. Bayern Munich

5. Real Madrid

Assassin Clubs

1. Celtic

2. SL Benfica - Venk.11

3. Ajax Amsterdam

4. Sao Paulo

5. FC Porto