Beating Unmanaged Teams

BenSpedding

Re: Beating Unmanaged Teams

Really frustrated with this one' date=' I've tried everything. Form is so up and down. With the season coming to close, another mid-table finish on the cards, I'd really be appreciative of some help.. Any help!

Cheers :)[/quote']

Try joining a GW that is full, with real managers and not computer generated. I know it does not really answer your question but it has to be more enjoyable.

Took over a 4th division side in Jan 2008, back when SM gws were competitive, guided them to and won division 1. Recently returned, with little interest in the general empty dross churned out in the majority of GWs, with the sole purpose of reinventing the side I managed 6 years ago.

Took over a 4th division side in Jan 2008' date=' back when SM gws were competitive, guided them to and won division 1. Recently returned, with little interest in the general empty dross churned out in the majority of GWs, with the sole purpose of reinventing the side I managed 6 years ago.[/quote']

The way I see it is do you sacrifice enjoyment for sentiment mate? There are a lot of great EC out there that are full and actually have a short list. Perhaps try your hand at one of them.