Mangala or Laporte

BenSpedding

Re: Mangala or Laporte

Looking to buy with the sole purpose of generating funds - is Mangala hitting 90 any time soon' date=' i.e within the 10 week transfer ban? Cheers[/quote']

if its just to resell, buy Laporte. he will rise +1 and his age will inflate his value.

Mangala no chance 90.

Looking to buy with the sole purpose of generating funds - is Mangala hitting 90 any time soon' date=' i.e within the 10 week transfer ban? Cheers[/quote']

Laporte short term however Mangala is being chased by a number of big clubs in the EPL... If he makes his move he will hit 90 no problem.

Laporte short term however Mangala is being chased by a number of big clubs in the EPL... If he makes his move he will hit 90 no problem.

And Laporte isn't? Barcelona and B. Munich are reportedly after laporte too. I didin't saw Laporte play that much, but Mangala isn't that great.

And Laporte isn't? Barcelona and B. Munich are reportedly after laporte too. I didin't saw Laporte play that much' date=' but Mangala isn't that great.[/quote']

Mangala is best player at the moment in Porto, but still I would go for laporte...