Which should i buy?...if any?

123willo123

A Shakhtar team have recently become unmanaged in one of my setups and they have a few decent young players and i am willing to invest some cash for some of these guys signatures.

One problem...the only idea i have,of how talented they are is from looking at sm ratings.

Do i buy: SANCHEZ, Alexis F 18 87

or

JAVI MARTÍNEZ, Aguinaga CM/AM 19 87

or

PIATTI, Pablo W/F 18 86

or maybe...

Vermeer(GK) or Taarabt????

Bear in mind that i am looking for future talents not jus tiny profit because my cash is currently very high so im not looking to gain half a mil on a little riser,i'm looking for advice on any of them possibly being 90+ in the future.

Thoughts please

Thanks, Adam

Please r eply,even if it's a 10 word answer:(

Re: Which should i buy?...if any?

A Shakhtar team have recently become unmanaged in one of my setups and they have a few decent young players and i am willing to invest some cash for some of these guys signatures.

One problem...the only idea i have' date='of how talented they are is from looking at sm ratings.

Do i buy: [b']SANCHEZ, Alexis[/b] F 18 87

or

JAVI MARTÍNEZ, Aguinaga CM/AM 19 87

or

PIATTI, Pablo W/F 18 86

or maybe...

Vermeer(GK) or Taarabt????

Bear in mind that i am looking for future talents not jus tiny profit because my cash is currently very high so im not looking to gain half a mil on a little riser,i'm looking for advice on any of them possibly being 90+ in the future.

Thoughts please

Thanks, Adam

Please r eply,even if it's a 10 word answer:(

I think any of Sanchez, Martinez or Piatti could make 90 but this will need at least an 18-month window.

All 3 of these players are outstanding talents and I would expect them to realise anything up to 95 at some point in their career, but that's looking over a 10-year+ period.

Vermeer plays in goal for Willem II and will need to move to get a 90 rating. At his current 77 he has lots to do and to be honest may never make that kind of rating, although he does feature in goal for dutch U21's - so who knows?

Taarabt's rating doesn't look like it will change quickly given his lack of action at Spurs but he's a promising prospects who i'd expect to 85+ within the next 3 years.

Re: Which should i buy?...if any?

Of all of the choices, I would either go for Pablo Piatti or Alexis Sanchez.

Alexis Sanchez is currently on loan at River Plate from Udinese after going on loan at Colo Colo last season. This short striker definitely is worthed to buy, and clearly his 87 rating reflects it. He's played a total of 102 games and scored 23, not bad for a 19 year old player. Sanchez has also been capped seven times by the Chilean squad.

Pablo Piatti is also very short like Alexis Sanchez, I'm actually six years younger than him but I am taller by about 10cm! Played 29 games since 2006 and scored five goals, a good record for who is just 18 years of age. Rated 86, I would predict a 92 in about 3-4 years if he gets a good move to Europe and starts playing.

The others, I don't have a lot of info but I guess they are all good buys.