loan termination

beast78

Re: loan termination

just took over everton in new setup. chelsea manager has asked me to terminate lukaku's loan. does etiquette say i should agree or can i politely tell him to do one

If Lukaku will be useful to you (which I suspect he will), nothing forces you to terminate the loan. He's loaned to you and that's that.

I would only terminate the loan, if Lukaku isn't useful to you and if the other manager asked you nice and politely.

Otherwise, you have absolutely no moral obligation to terminate the loan. ;)

just took over everton in new setup. chelsea manager has asked me to terminate lukaku's loan. does etiquette say i should agree or can i politely tell him to do one

Ignore the Chelsea manager or politely tell him you want to use him and keep him. ;)

You are not forced to send him back.

Keep him as long as you can, why weaken your side when you don't need too.

But be aware that as soon as his real life club no longer says 'on loan at' he'll be able to recall him anyway. Which with the season ending won't be too much longer.

• 5 months later...