• yes
    • no

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TACTICS, do you agree with the new? Yeah i like it. Although if you dont you can always switch back to the other one with a click of a button!

Re: TACTICS, do you agree with the new? Sums it all up,well said Stevie:)

Re: TACTICS, do you agree with the new?

Well here is my feedback. I like the new style, it's nice, good, organized; eventhough it's a bit crowded in the way you've got to click here and there, and change players from youth squad to senior squad (which I hopefully wish they fix that). But my only problem with it, don't know if anyone has been facing it, is that when you click the Confirm button, the yellow text that says "Player Possitions now saved" or whatever just goes away; I would like it to stay, as sometimes it says "Players Missing"; so when I'm doing something else and I change my players positions and I go back to the SM window, I don't know if it has been changed or something went wrong, so I have to click on it again and wait till it shows me what happened; anyone feels my pain:D?

Yea they ruined it a bit with the youth team showing up

But it is a headache with managers having to covert players from youth to senior back to youth.......

It's better like this. First team managers can ignore the youth players and other managers can play their youth without any hassle......:)

But it is a headache with managers having to covert players from youth to senior back to youth.......

It's better like this. First team managers can ignore the youth players and other managers can play their youth without any hassle......:)

How is that a headace unless someone is incredibly lazy?

Its easier to have just say 22 players showing rather than 122 players showing and if someone gets injurjed it only takes a second to promote from youth to first team.

How is that a headace unless someone is incredibly lazy?

Its easier to have just say 22 players showing rather than 122 players showing and if someone gets injurjed it only takes a second to promote from youth to first team.

Some people (Like Me) are very busy and don't spend all day on SM, sometimes I do my tactics on the last minute or so.....

If there was a cup game and wanted to play my youth then the match would be in between processing By the time I finish.......

It's easy to ignore so ignore it, and make it easier for other managers

Yep, kudos to SM for new tactics, albeit after a long time. Much more hassle-free, instead of loading pages, it's a much cleaner interface.

I don't mind my whole youth squad showing up on tactics, cos there's a scroller. In fact, I prefer having youth squad on tactics page, so there's none of the youth to senior squad just to play.

How do I make it such that my youth players don't show up on my tactics page? I was really happy when they made it that way but now it seems they have reverted back to the old, annoying style. I did like it when I didn't have to scroll through 200 players. :mad:

How do I make it such that my youth players don't show up on my tactics page? I was really happy when they made it that way but now it seems they have reverted back to the old' date=' annoying style. I did like it when I didn't have to scroll through 200 players. :mad:[/quote']

Well anyone that has 200 only have themselves to blame no one else.:D;)

How do I make it such that my youth players don't show up on my tactics page? I was really happy when they made it that way but now it seems they have reverted back to the old' date=' annoying style. I did like it when I didn't have to scroll through 200 players. :mad:[/quote']

Sorry mate, but I think that it's more annoying to be taking every youth player to the senior squad and then put him back to the youth squad, than just look at the rating of your players and choose them; and by the way I believe that eventhough you might have 200 players you don't use them all sou you probably already now who are the players you are going to put on your first XI; it's not like everytime you choose XI different players, so at least the names are known (common) in your mind and it will not be difficult to find the players you want.;)

I think we should have a turn on, turn off option for the youth squad because it's really bugging me when I have to scroll all the way down to find a player not on the youth squad to put in my team!

Very bugging, I have about 150 players in the youth squad, so please, SM make this option.

I think we should have a turn on' date=' turn off option for the youth squad because it's really bugging me when I have to scroll all the way down to find a player not on the youth squad to put in my team!

Very bugging, I have about 150 players in the youth squad, so please, SM make this option.[/quote']

I suddenly found out that you could do that.

There's a new button showing hide youth players.

YEEPEE!