european championship 5335

haven't purchased it or anything and haven't yet got a team in it as i'll be waiting for it to go public later on today, but noticed theres not too many of these currently running on the forum apart from e.c 5000 but thats already run for a fair few seasons.

so looking at drumming up a bit of interest for this one, already a couple of teams reserved, obvious ones of course

but if you are interested this games world opens up later on today at 19:00

hope to get it full/ish from the get go as theres only 24 teams to fill

Re: european championship 5335

only the three clubs reserved so far' date=' thats barcelona,bayern & everton so still 21 free clubs to pick from as long as no one else reserves before the opening time, later on today (19:00)[/quote']

Real also taken. I think I may give it a go if I get 1 of ManU, Inter, Milan or Lyon.

Edit: damn! no Lyon here.

Real also taken. I think I may give it a go if I get 1 of ManU' date=' Inter, Milan or Lyon.

Edit: damn! no Lyon here.[/quote']

yeah i think someones just put them in there basket as its just still showing up as the three teams taken on the gameworld list or i suppose they could be in the process of buying, not too sure which club i'm going to try and snag thinking about starting in div 3 though because its not as if the teams in the bottom tier aren't appealing, leaning towards benfica/liverpool but depends who's up for grabs really

its open now and most of the teams are taken(17 taken), still good teams left to pick from though, the likes of the milan club's and suprisingly the likes of spurs and a few others like zenit and valencia etc

myslef after game for some reason froze while i was waiting for it to open couldn't grab who i initially was after but still managed to pick up a good club in napoli

if anyones else who uses the forum picked up a team feel free to use this thread for discussion/transfers/match reports/etc etc.