Steven

New Improvements

Re: New Improvements

Don't care about the general appearance. It's the optimisation that's annoying. Makes the whole experience unpleasant. Doesn't work right a lot of the time. Find myself on tactics screen being covered with an ad. Match reports going off partly off screen having to drag to close. An option just to turn off optimisation would be better, gives me a sore head. Definitely not good on a larger monitor

Find the site slowed down, hopefully this will iron out soon

Why 3 tabs now on tactics page. Now having to change to totally different screen to check opponents is a unnecessary change IMO. Have quite a lot of teams and doing tactics felt like a chore as opposed to relaxing fun. Felt like putting holiday mode on

Can't seem to find where my balance is on the club homepage? Has it gone or am I just not looking at the right area? Used to be at the top. I pretty much know it for most of my teams but it's nice to have it there to see how much money you've gained from a match/sale without having to go on the finance tab.

Can't seem to find where my balance is on the club homepage? Has it gone or am I just not looking at the right area? Used to be at the top. I pretty much know it for most of my teams but it's nice to have it there to see how much money you've gained from a match/sale without having to go on the finance tab.

Look harder it's there top left once you click on the club :)

Ok, so i noticed when i switch to a 1440 x 900, the new layout is beautiful. However, on my prefered 1024 x 768, forgive me, i had bad eyes hehe, there is much overlapping taking place. The new lay out is nice, but it is more tailored to a screen resolution with a wider screen.

When i saw the lay out in it's perfection, I must admit i like it though. But it's problematic for other screen resolutions, and I realized this is the problem. Some people are just blindly complaining obviously.

Ok' date=' so i noticed when i switch to a 1440 x 900, the new layout is beautiful. However, on my prefered 1024 x 768, forgive me, i had bad eyes hehe, there is much overlapping taking place. The new lay out is nice, but it is more tailored to a screen resolution with a wider screen.

When i saw the lay out in it's perfection, I must admit i like it though. But it's problematic for other screen resolutions, and I realized this is the problem. Some people are just blindly complaining obviously.[/quote']

1366 x 768 is what i have it on my laptop and it's perfect also just the fixtures on the homepage need to be more distinguished, other than that i love it.

anyone knows how to fix this ?
We have introduced a new layout to Soccer Manager that uses media queries. What does this mean? It means that Soccer Manager now adapts to your screen resolution and therefore gives you a better experience.

Buy a new big, huge monitor.

I can't see my budget either I know it's support to be next to the team shirt but mine is just blank!

for once i had to complain, i cant see the new players and more importantly on the tactics screen I cant see the left hand side of my team, everything seems to be overlapping, and very messy overall

Riferimento: Re: New Improvements

don't know if i'm being blind but can't seem to find the player changes tables or as the above poster mentioned the new players list' date=' have these been removed totally or has someone just forgot to add them[/quote']

under t-shirt of your team, where is "world/european/national championship n° xxxxx"

Re: Riferimento: Re: New Improvements

under t-shirt of your team' date=' where is "world/european/national championship n° xxxxx"[/quote']

thanks for that, did think it might have something to do with the globe logo but when i hovered my cursor above it and clicked nothing would happen but then just as i was moving it around, if i put it right to the far edge of my screen i noticed the surrounding green square turned black then once clicked the menu came up that i was looking for.

I have a blackberry z10 ' date=' how can i pay with my phone via google play or Itunes???? Anybody knows how?[/quote']

If i lose my teams cose i cant pay with my phone 1 $ ,I will make threads in all the major gaming forums . I cant get any help for paying ?this beyond stupid !!

Once again thank you to everyone who has taken the time to provide feedback. We will be making several changes today and over the coming days re the new interface. Could any bugs please be reported in-game via Help > Report Bug or via this link. I'd also like to suggest that if you are experiencing problems of images overlapping etc then to push Ctrl 0 to rest your zoom to 100%.

in upgrades we have removed boku as one of the payment options. You can still pay with your mobile / cell phone but this will be via itunes or google play via the soccer manager app

can you tell me what to do if i dont have an android or an iphone?

ok ' date=' i get that , that was not my problem ...how can i still pay with my phone if i dont have an android or an iphone ?

I just created a bug. I have the same problem.

If they get back to me I will post an answer.

I think we should give them a few days to iron out the bugs' date=' etc..

I now Have to GameWorld News Feeds. One under the Club Feed and One on the Right.[/quote']

Exactly my thoughts

Why is there a need to have both on the club page when they are basically the same thing. They should remove the one under Club Messages and probably move the Mini Schedule and/or League Tables up.

Once again thank you to everyone who has taken the time to provide feedback. We will be making several changes today and over the coming days re the new interface. Could any bugs please be reported in-game via Help > Report Bug or via this link. I'd also like to suggest that if you are experiencing problems of images overlapping etc then to push Ctrl 0 to rest your zoom to 100%.

Great help the CTRL 0. Solved at least one of my problems. Thanks!