Steven

New Improvements

We have introduced a new layout to Soccer Manager that uses media queries. What does this mean? It means that Soccer Manager now adapts to your screen resolution and therefore gives you a better experience. Why have we made this change? Apart from providing a better user experience we also want to take advantage of the full width of the page but most importantly so that the Multiplayer looks the same as the forthcoming Single Player game.

Soccer Manager Single Player is still under development and we are giving you the chance to access the new game before anyone else or even become part of it. Does this interest you? Then please visit the Single Player tab for full details.

Over the past few months we have listened to our communities feedback regarding the SMFA. Along with this feedback we have also analysed the reports that have come in in great detail. Due to this we have made numerous changes to the SMFA that will address the concerns that our community has raised and it will also by more dynamic and tailored to specific Game Worlds as we understand that each one is different.

We have also listened to our communities feedback after we asked you "What you would like to see given back to you for your loyalty?" and we are happy to say that you will now receive additional club slots dependent on how long you have been playing Soccer Manager. This means that when your SM Reputation hits 60 you will receive an additional club slot and then an additional one when it hits 100.

In Upgrades we have removed Boku as one of the payment options. You can still pay with your mobile / cell phone but this will be via iTunes or Google Play via the Soccer Manager app.

Re: New Improvements

Another pointless and wasteful game update.

Why oh why you keep tinkering with the interface I have no idea, there

are adverts all over the screen and now even more advertisement to buy gold memberships etc, far to busy and looks very tacky.

Losing patience with this game.

Ugh.

Not happy, whilst it looks good, the news feed has been "relegated" to the bottom right hand side of the screen. This is a vital part of gameworlds, and my favorite part. It is now very hard to read and easy to miss things. Please fix this

layout change is a layout change doesn't really alter game too much just gotta get used to where everything is now, a few things i would like to point out though are on the tool bar that contains the team name,squad tabs,etc

i think it needs moving along slightly to the right so you can fit on properly the part where you've tried to place the "world icon" with the division you are currently in and then next to it it has your bank balance and "season,turn" info, this is far too squashed and the colour scheme makes in near on impossible to read, also the calendar strip is now only showing one day in advance and if you want to look at it further you need to open up your actual schedule tab, i suggest either adding a pull out tab on the calendar on when either clicked on or hovered over it extends or have better placing on the screen so it reads atleast a week ahead or removing in entirely as seeing only whats happening today and tomorrow really isn't much help.

also i think the general layout of the main page needs altering slightly to look better, the display of the league table needs to be either on the left or the right of the screen switching it around with the newsfeed or the part where the mini schedule/club transfers at the moment to me its looks too higgly-d piggly-d with you having info-break table-info, info should be together with the table first or last out of three

There use to be a little click box which I could use to quickly access my team sequencially , this has vanished and it now takes an additional screen load to go back to my list of clubs. Please put this back it was really good and a great feature..

There use to be a little click box which I could use to quickly access my team sequencially ' date=' this has vanished and it now takes an additional screen load to go back to my list of clubs. Please put this back it was really good and a great feature..[/quote']

i'm not sure but i think the thing your talking about is still there from any club page you should a "team shirt" in the top left corner badly placed above the toolbar with black circle with a v or downwards arrow inside it, click on this and it brings down the menu i think your talking about unless i'm wrong on what your refering too.

Ok another new layout. Was expecting this with the new single player coming out soon.

One issue I have is the news feed seems too hidden. I use this for banter in a few GC's and having it pushed to a small box on the side of the page would likely mean general chat and banter will go missing.

On the iPhone there is an option to load club messages or new feed, it would be nice to have it on this as well.

For those looking for the switch clubs drop-down menu its at the top left beside you clubs shirt/name/division.

Ok another new layout. Was expecting this with the new single player coming out soon.

One issue I have is the news feed seems too hidden. I use this for banter in a few GC's and having it pushed to a small box on the side of the page would likely mean general chat and banter will go missing.

On the iPhone there is an option to load club messages or new feed' date=' it would be nice to have it on this as well.

[i']For those looking for the switch clubs drop-down menu its at the top left beside you clubs shirt/name/division.[/i]

This x100000000000000 The news feed is a vital part, im really annoyed this has been given such a minor part. PLEASE FIX THIS

Oh no, that awful graphic designer has turned up again. We must be in double figures for layout changes in the last year or two. Full width sites aren't really used these days, it looks amateur tbh.

i'm not sure but i think the thing your talking about is still there from any club page you should a "team shirt" in the top left corner badly placed above the toolbar with black circle with a v or downwards arrow inside it' date=' click on this and it brings down the menu i think your talking about unless i'm wrong on what your refering too.[/quote']

Thanks yes , it is where you say it is now, not obvious at all anymore..

I really think that we should be allowed a "classic" or "new" options.

Awful just awful. Why is the club list on the main page? I hardly think that is an important feature. Would be as well getting rid of the comments completely as it is being reduced with each re design. Do SM not want us to have banter and chat?

I have 535 days of gold membership left. That is still quite a lot but it is also the last for me. The saying of 'if it aint broke, don't fix it' does not exist in SM world.

Awful just awful :mad::(:mad::(

This new layout is poor for accessibility.

I have poor eyesight so zooming in and out is normal for me, I'm struggling to do that now because of the way the game takes up the whole width of the screen.

If you could just change it back to the old layout that would be the best update in a long time.

Two changes needed.

Put the news feed above the club list on the right hand column.

And make the news feed longer.

Also the top right horizontal match schedule is way to small now. We need to be able to read the names of the clubs! meaning tell the difference between 'Manchester United and Manchester City' on it.

otherwise its looking fine.

news feed has been downgraded, need to go back to 2 or even 3 lines across, not hidden away in a single vertical line over on the right, you can put a mini league table there and news in the center.

also were the database changes list & new players list?

also the club list in the right seems utterly pointless to me.. whats the point of having it there?

Aswell as the transfers in/out area i don't need to see that every-time im on my club page, if i want to view that can simply go to transfers tab, SM put too many things no1 uses or needs at hand on the main page

it's actually from a game-play perspective not a good layout

the last layout we had was very nice i felt, don't see why it had too be changed, introducing the new screen resolution dient require you to change all this,

Making the online version the same as single player IMO is really poor from SM, i joined SM because it's a multiplayer online game now you make it look like im playing a single player game like championship manager not an online game. (i stopped playing single player games over ten years ago) poor decision from an online manager game company