New Improvements

Re: New Improvements

in upgrades we have removed boku as one of the payment options. You can still pay with your mobile / cell phone but this will be via itunes or google play via the soccer manager app
can you tell me what to do if i dont have an android or an iphone?

You said payed cell phone or mobile not smart phone !

Please let someone who knows something to answer ' date=' i realy think this game have the worst customer care system i seen so far , and trust me i play alot of games . [/size']

I dont think it's that bad, but I can understand why people would b annoyed that parts of the UI overlap. I havent had any problems myself. Its obviously a work in progress guys, so give it a bit of time before passing a true opinion. I wasn't a fan of the previous layout initially then I grew to like it.

As for the massive font and colours, that just screams a 'Brick Tamland' style outburst. You don't need to shout, they can hear you.

said payed cell phone or mobile not smart phone !

Please let someone who knows something to answer ' date=' i realy think this game have the worst customer care system i seen so far , and trust me i play alot of games . [/color']

If you read the whole post it says:

In Upgrades we have removed Boku as one of the payment options. You can still pay with your mobile / cell phone but this will be via iTunes or Google Play via the Soccer Manager app.

So I guess you need to have the SM app, and if you don't then you can't pay with mobile.

Regarding the Club List being on the right hand side, I actually find it useful, as it undoes a pointless change where the manager's username was taken out of Chat. Now you don't need the club list open on a separate tab to check who manages who. Of course it would be so mucheasier to just put the username back in the Chat.

One bug I have noticed is in the Club List on the right any unmanaged clubs on offer are showing the on offer manager as their current manager, this should be changed to avoid both confusion and suspicion of multi-accounts. Also in less-full setups the unmanaged clubs seem to be populated with people off my friends list. The club list shows a team managed by a friend who doesnt play this game and hasnt for a very long time.

Not too bad this time around

Only things I would mention are:-

2 news feeds the same, on the front page of each club, one below club messages and one on the right hand side - this isn't really needed

Big white empty space on the right just below the calender, although I suspect that's my add blocker, blocking a video add.

In tactics pitch far to big, it fills the whole hight of the screen so have to scroll up and down to change players from the squad.

I hate it. I don't have enough time to be getting used to a new layout again, every 6 months they seem to have to change it for some reason? Its never been good since they changed it 2 years or so ago, and I haven't really liked any of them since. Got used to the last one. Be glad when my GM has ran out tbh.

It's awful....why do this? Please make option to go back

Also:

First access to the single player and have your name in the game as a player. When a player retires, your name will be chosen as one of the regenerating players

June 2014

Is this universal in all single players. I.e.would my name come up in your single player...

Pure n utter disgusting! Dont like it, an its REALLY starting to get to me now how often they change it! There's no real feedback to give..it all sucks :mad:

So I guess you need to have the SM app' date=' and if you don't then you can't pay with mobile.[/quote']

Thanks for clarifying that Alan.

Well thats it for me, and my Custom (which has SM Credits for prizes). No pay via mobile..no cash for SM from me. It beggar's belief sometimes...some of the decisions they make.

They've honestly got no-one else to blame but themselves, if they bring this game to its knees.

BUT:

Thanks for the free club slots..though I dont need them.

Thanks for SMFA improvement..though I mainly play Customs.

Great cheers :rolleyes:

i see a couple of things have been altered since yesterday and i hope they continue to alter them over the next few days especially as the match reports still keep on flickering in size while watching them depending on how much text is being shown

the other only real thing i think needs looking at apart from of course the dual newsfeed thats now going on, is the top left handside of the toolbar

theres way too much stuff shoved on top of each other

i mean i now the club balance has now been added separately further down the bar but trying to snag just right the logo to bring up the players changes/new players screen is rather annoying and really could also do with having it either moved to the end(right) of the main bar or just even de-cluttering of that little part of the screen

also don't really see the point in needing the managers list show up on every page when you are going through the site, that and the first place where the newsfeed was placed seem to be auto stuck on that side of screen and really could just be added behind another menu tab to make the whole thing look nicer and would make more space available to actually contain a decent length calendar instead of just the current two day one that is badly placed in the right hand corner

but all in all not totally hating the way its going just hope more work is put into it because at the moment it kinda looks like someones just dropped aload of jigsaw pieces on a table and not actually bothered trying to put them together

Being someone who cannot upgrade their adobe flash player due to being on a relatively old computer means the layout is pretty messed up for me. I will try and post a pic tomorrow but all that stuff which is suppose to be in the top left (club name, ID, balance, division) is levitating above the blue bar (above the globe with "x" championship to the right)

Please allow us to switch back and forth.... shows you care about customers.... people love it when they are provided a choice... Don't muck SM by trying to be cutting edge, thats why people don't like google or facebook much anymore..

Re: Riferimento: Re: New Improvements

Now' date=' I must buy 400euro smartphone for play SM? Great fail. We are 2 customers with same problem, and I think there are many others.[/quote']

Even if you buy a smartphone my friend, it will not help you.

I have one and it only allows you to buy upgrades with credit/debit card.

The SMS option does not exist anymore.

Now' date=' I must buy 400euro smartphone for play SM? Great fail. We are 2 customers with same problem, and I think there are many others.[/quote']
Even if you buy a smartphone my friend' date=' it will not help you.

I have one and it only allows you to buy upgrades with credit/debit card.

The SMS option does not exist anymore.[/quote']

I already payed 400+ euro for a smartphone ,apparently not for the right one .It's more then stupid that a game will condition what type of phone to buy .

I think that people from marketing and the graphic designers are awful , the only reason that they still have jobs is cose i belive they are probably some relatives of the game owner...

I already payed 400+ euro for smartphone ' date='apparently not for the right one .It's more then stupid that a game will condition what type of phone to buy .

I think that people from marketing and the graphic designers are awful , the only reason that they still have jobs is cose i belive they are probably some relatives of the owner...[/quote']

What do you mean not the right phone ?

You have IOS [iphone] and Android phones.

Both of them allow you to download the app for free.

The problem is with the app, because they have removed the SMS paying mode.

You can stil pay, but only by credit or debit card.

What do you mean not the right phone ?

You have IOS [iphone] and Android phones.

Both of them allow you to download the app for free.

The problem is with the app' date=' because they have removed the SMS paying mode.

You can stil pay, but only by credit or debit card.[/quote']

i have a blackberry z10 the operating system is 10 OS , sow no android and no IOS..................

Regarding the Club List being on the right hand side' date=' I actually find it useful, as it undoes a pointless change where the manager's username was taken out of Chat. Now you don't need the club list open on a separate tab to check who manages who. Of course it would be so mucheasier to just put the username back in the Chat.

One bug I have noticed is in the Club List on the right any unmanaged clubs on offer are showing the on offer manager as their current manager, this should be changed to avoid both confusion and suspicion of multi-accounts. Also in less-full setups the unmanaged clubs seem to be populated with people off my friends list. The club list shows a team managed by a friend who doesnt play this game and hasnt for a very long time.[/quote']

Then the one in the middle should be removed.

But I liked the club list where it states which manger logged in or how many day ago did he/she last logged in.

Then the one in the middle should be removed.

But I liked the club list where it states which manger logged in or how many day ago did he/she last logged in.

I dont have one in the middle. I have Club/Division/Balance in the top left, Squad/Schedule/Tactics etc across the top, calendar top right, then down the centre the following:

Club Messages

News Feed

Mini Schedule/League Table

Club Transfers

Then on the right moving down I have the club list with the News Feed again underneath.