New Improvements

Re: New Improvements

Looks awful on a tablet, especially watching a match. Match screen window shoved to the right and it takes up the full screen and more, can't keep an eye on all the latest scores unless you scroll down during the game and the commentary lines are increasing and decreasing the size of it.

Anyone else having issues with page loading times? Its really slow for me since the update to switch clubs & go back to the home page.

Have the same problem,in fact on firefox the game is unplayable, I sent a bug report to which I received a reply that they were aware of the problem and working on it, but no improvement 2 days later.

On Internet explorer the game is playable but there are still issues. One club is at the end of season and I want to recall players from loan, this I can do for a few players and then the site stops working.

Anybody else having the same problems, is there anything I can do or is it wait for SM?

The new layout :

*being able to see the league table before you watch the scorecentre means it will be a case of having to try and get your hand up quickly when you load in so as you can try to cover the league table as not to notice how your result has went.Badly placed and needs moved or the scorecentre becomes irrelevant.

*Watching on the scorecentre as it expands and contracts in size as the game goes on is distracting and could do with being fixed.

* Instead of the advert banner taking up three quarters of the header' date=' I think it should be made smaller so as to give the calendar more than just an inch at the right hand side to at least let us see more games in advance as it is pointless being there just to show us the next two days.

* I am not so sure about the newsfeed being in a singular column as it is hard to read, in forum gameworlds the newsfeed sort of lets you know what is going on from deals being made, managers offering players for loan/sale etc, most of that will be missed now and I think this will take a bit of the sticky away.

Other than that the rest looks quite nice, I look forward to seeing what difference the changes to the SMFA transfer monitoring make, hopefully this will help with limiting the number of reversals.[/quote']

Seems like all the above issues have now been fixed which is pleasing, it will be nice to see what will replace the single column news feed as it is not needed anymore, maybe it could be replaced by top goalscorers module, gameworld injuries module, top managers in the set up module etc. anyway I am happy with the way things are looking, once the few creases that are left are ironed out I think it is change for the better.

Re: Riferimento: New Improvements

Missing World Cup results. Who won the last world cup?

-_- ya reported this the first day' date=' also the problems with connect teams not being able to view other teams tactics etc my guess that they're working on getting the site working efficiently for mobile users

Have the same problem,in fact on firefox the game is unplayable, I sent a bug report to which I received a reply that they were aware of the problem and working on it, but no improvement 2 days later.

On Internet explorer the game is playable but there are still issues. One club is at the end of season and I want to recall players from loan, this I can do for a few players and then the site stops working.

Anybody else having the same problems, is there anything I can do or is it wait for SM?

I'm mostly on Firefox since the update, some loading is slower than before but generally its fine

Trying to give valuable feedback here.

The new layout is horrible, I'm sorry but the person behind this should be fired.

If the layout is still in testing etc it should have never made it to a full release yet or if it did it should have been an option like to switch to New(beta) layout and Original layout.

The whole thing was clearly rushed and is evident.

Also does anyone know if the player conditions show up correctly in the app now or not?

INFO

SMS option for buying upgrades no longer exists and will not be added back in the near future.

Soccermanager confirmed it on a bug ticket I created.

I thought everybody should know this.

Thanks for that dude...this is wrong!

Looks awful on a tablet' date=' especially watching a match. Match screen window shoved to the right and it takes up the full screen and more, can't keep an eye on all the latest scores unless you scroll down during the game and the commentary lines are increasing and decreasing the size of it.[/quote']

4 different sized windows for a player. A mess.

w4ifn.jpg

2dt13kn.jpg

nq3bky.jpg

2ibp1s5.jpg

I find navigating around the site/deleting messages/rejecting bids a right chore. It's soooooooooo slow and takes an age to acknowledge.

Don't know why the interface keeps changing, no benefit or improvements whatsoever from the last version.

Judging by the negative feedback and also the lack of updates on the Gold Championship thread (used to be bouncing every day) it would appear that people are getting sick and leaving.

Sad state of affairs.

4 different sized windows for a player. A mess.

The tactics screen with massive unused white patches

However when you submit a tactical change' date=' it completely changes to this, with the managers logged in and news bar appearing? :confused:[/quote']

What device and browser are you using?

Don't know why the interface keeps changing' date=' no benefit or improvements whatsoever from the last version.[/quote']

Please see the opening post on why the change(s) was made.

Nexus 10 tablet' date=' using Chrome browser. All up to date.[/quote']

Cheers for that info. I've noticed similar re Player Profile on the iPad Mini and iPad and that's already been logged. However, the other problems that you've highlighted are now logged in our system. Once again thanks for flagging this up.

There's problems with the connect game worlds too, when you go into tactics, the option to view your opponent's last match and your last match never appear, it says "Report" and "Spain Report" regardless of what club you have, and under some clubs in the connect game worlds, the gameworld id/the time of the match/the turn - half of these are cut out, really annoying. And a lot of the time the match report won't pop up, you have to go into competition to see the match result.

Using up to date firefox.

There's problems with the connect game worlds too' date=' when you go into tactics, the option to view your opponent's last match and your last match never appear, it says "Report" and "Spain Report" regardless of what club you have, and under some clubs in the connect game worlds, the gameworld id/the time of the match/the turn - half of these are cut out, really annoying. And a lot of the time the match report won't pop up, you have to go into competition to see the match result.

Using up to date firefox.[/quote']

This is logged in our system and a fix will be applied shortly as it affects all browsers / devices.

Ok I'll add a positive! Thanks for making it easy to message multiple managers! So easy to click the envelope and send a quick message to highlight a player I had for sale than how it was before. :)

Still not a big fan of the new layout though.

• 6 months later...

It all seems a bit too cluttered for my liking

I agree, i use sm on my Pc at home but if i`m waiting on transfer news and wanna check anything during work hrs i use my nokia smartphone, not ideal i know. but it was ok and i`d adapted to it in a way were i could guid myself through very quickly, now its all squashed into a tiny screen and i can only have myt phone length ways not vertical now, and when on any screen when i touch the drop down menu i cant see the LOG OUT button as its hidden behind the URL bar in my window..

should have the option of classic or new imo..

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not one to grumble about Soccermanager, normally that is, but the new 'improvements' are a pain in the proverbial. Instead of the newer, better format of teams side by side in descending order, they are now back to being just one long column of clubs, squeezed up and harder for people like me (with glasses) to read. The process of leaving a club then going back to the 'clubs screen' has been dropped and how you have to faff about going back to a pointless splash screen and going back into the club screen each time you change clubs! I mean why?