Re: New Improvements

why the is it so late for the transfer listed player to be offered to buy by the external club like previously in 2010. Come on, make it quick please.

The player rating changes should be scheduled like previously in 2010, by leagues. Man, those good features in 2010 have gone, what happen with soccermanager dot com?

Please take notice!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IS there a plan to get rid of the (For me most annoying and pointless thing in the game) chairman valuation when you are trying to add a player in a px deal. What on earth is the logic for the chairma

Re: New Improvements This new layout is horrible ! How can I have the previous layout ?

I'm not one to grumble about Soccermanager' date=' normally that is, but the new 'improvements' are a pain in the proverbial. Instead of the newer, better format of teams side by side in descending order, they are now back to being just one long column of clubs, squeezed up and harder for people like me (with glasses) to read. The process of leaving a club then going back to the 'clubs screen' has been dropped and how you have to faff about going back to a pointless splash screen and going back into the club screen each time you change clubs! I mean why?[/quote']

Completely agree... new layout is so annoying, why are we forced to have to keep going back out to the splash screen everytime we want to check our clubs?? Also, you can't access the connect game worlds by going through said splash screen, you have to go into one of your clubs and then select the connect game worlds by using the dropdown list, can you please fix this and stop messing with the layout?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys

i noticed sm worlds was down for maintenance for an hour or so today..was that for anything new or just a scheduled check up..

was hoping i`d log in and find the address concerns gone

and a 25 first team squad cap, with a 50 youth team roster limit.

or maybe the introduction of FFP...

guess i`ll have to keep dreaming of a day when the player hogger is a thing of the past..

Play fair & compete for glory in `Something A Bit Different`

Hey guys

i noticed sm worlds was down for maintenance for an hour or so today..was that for anything new or just a scheduled check up..

was hoping i`d log in and find the address concerns gone

and a 25 first team squad cap' date=' with a 50 youth team roster limit.

or maybe the introduction of FFP...

guess i`ll have to keep dreaming of a day when the player hogger is a thing of the past..

Play fair & compete for glory in `Something A Bit Different`[/quote']

Probably just a scheduled maintenance.

They will never get rid of the adress concerns as it's similar to real life.

Same as the squad caps probably won't happen but there will probably be a option for it in custom worlds...a lot of people who play the game play with very small teams to take them to the top only way for them to keep the 90+ players is to hog and sell when they rise

Same as the squad caps probably won't happen but there will probably be a option for it in custom worlds...a lot of people who play the game play with very small teams to take them to the top only way for them to keep the 90+ players is to hog and sell when they rise

I agree. There is a big difference with a big club hogging 90+ rated players (which the current concerns address) and having a big squad of 75-78's being used to make money for a lower league team.

A harsh squad cap would remove from the game the possibility of improving a lower league team which a lot of players do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I would like to know if the new layout is permanent? I thought Developers would fix it, but no sign of it until now...

I looked for people complaining about it here in the forums and I found no one. Am I the only one who hates it? It is not practical at all.

Hope you'll change it! :D

Cheers,

thiagocrf

Two changes needed.

Put the news feed above the club list on the right hand column.

And make the news feed longer.

Also the top right horizontal match schedule is way to small now. We need to be able to read the names of the clubs! meaning tell the difference between 'Manchester United and Manchester City' on it.

otherwise its looking fine.

The match schedule in the top right IS to small, if you have a club match and an international on the same day it only shows one fixture, i missed a match because of this with my club, luckily i won..still, needs making larger, get rid of all this clutter, it shows the gw id on the right hand side now as well, why do we need it on the screen twice? were already in that gw so not like we need it anymore.

`MORE POWERS FOR GW OWNERS (i own 7) and am fed up with the lack of control i have over something i paid money to own..

This is logged in our system and a fix will be applied shortly as it affects all browsers / devices.

Hi Steven (great christian name) i have noticed lately, as have many other managers that the gw post notifications at the top right has dissapeared, the message number still works but not the notifications, i reported it as a bug (as that was the only option available) and sm kindly closed it saying there was no fault, so am i to understand that its just been removed.? so now i have to physically look at it and figure out which are the new ones and which aren`t, i`m in 19 gw`s and 10 are very active, so this makes it annoying time consumption..

thanks for any reply..

willzy..

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

IS there a plan to get rid of the (For me most annoying and pointless thing in the game) chairman valuation when you are trying to add a player in a px deal. What on earth is the logic for the chairman valuing the player much higher in a px deal than selling for cash? The only thing this does is make lots of perfectly good deals impossible to make. Please Please get rid of it.

• 6 months later...

Using my laptop well ex laptop just smashed it due to getting stuck on the loading screen three times I was unable to take a player that was not in the first 11 or sub bench back into my team or sub bench as because the drag and drop feature.

On iPad now can't remember what screen it was if it was tactics page or what but couldn't see the strikers. Also been getting a few errors don't ask if there was a code or where I got the error i don't remember was just quickly browsing. Anyway my question is what is the optimal device to use am on now if there is one as all seem to have problems I'm not sure why this was released yet it's a bit undercooked.

I think it looks great I'm just having several problems on numerous devices. All that matters is the forum doesn't look as sucky as before.

Nexus 5, Samsung Tablet 8.4

Play Match screen just gives a black box with a 'click to play' icon bottom left, but doesn't respond when clicked.

Also where do you access Match Report?

It's like that on ps4 and on iPad the black box is a ad which doesn't load , hopefully this gets sorted or there's no point me playing lol

New layout is so bad. The tiles look cheap and childlike, while simple things that took a click now take 4 or 5 to get to. For example, why do I now have to see the fixture and the star players before I pick the team - err I know who my star players are. Substitutes are now all together with the first 11 making it more difficult to select. 

Then there's the player positions. Players that play on the wing now come up as Amber, so for Full backs who use to play well on the side of a 3 man defense.

Really bad. I feel like I don;t want to play this anymore if it stays like this. I've been a paid member for 2 years and I want my money back!

I think the develops should fix he app rather than the desktop game interface. If I'm on my phone I click play as desktop rather than the rubbish app!

Developers fix or I'm gone!

New layout is so bad. The tiles look cheap and childlike, while simple things that took a click now take 4 or 5 to get to. For example, why do I now have to see the fixture and the star players before I pick the team - err I know who my star players are. Substitutes are now all together with the first 11 making it more difficult to select. 

Then there's the player positions. Players that play on the wing now come up as Amber, so for Full backs who use to play well on the side of a 3 man defense.

Really bad. I feel like I don;t want to play this anymore if it stays like this. I've been a paid member for 2 years and I want my money back!

I think the develops should fix he app rather than the desktop game interface. If I'm on my phone I click play as desktop rather than the rubbish app!

Developers fix or I'm gone!

You paid for 2 years enjoyed the game now want your money back that's brilliant lol

WTH did i wake up to?

the new interface sucks real bad. some of the obvious things i really hate

1. i need to do multiple clicks to get what i want. in the past, 1 or 2 clicks and it is done

2. where is the saved tactic option? it is gone

3. it is so hard now to swap players in tactic mode. arrgghh

4. wth now all the attacking midfielder that used to work on the old position are now deemed not suitable? this is really really stupid