Young GK riser

marplered

Re: Young GK riser

that's difficult to say, Zieler and Bernd Leno have been playing well at their clubs, but nothing's guaranteed.

Ter Stegen has already agreed to join Barca, a lot of people have already snapped him up in many game worlds, he's a riser for the next 12 months to look for, but probably not right now.

There's Scuffet as well as Camo mentioned, but I think you should probably look for a 'long' term. Even Mignolet, may get a +1 for how well Liverpool did this season, but that said, their defense was poor, which probably cost them the title, so I think he would stay at 89. Just throwing stuff out there hehe.

Most of the guys I mentioned aren't exactly cheap though.

Re: Young GK riser

Depends on your budget and rating requirements (given that GK are never unavailable it seems, 2nd or 3rd keepers are just for rising and selling tbh) but I'd say Jan Oblak of Benfica is a good investment.

21yrs old, superb season for Benfica (who narrowly missed out on domestic and European clean sweep) and just 86 rated. He's a shoe in for a +2 to 88 imo and almost certainly will rise further.