World Cup 2014 Random Team Thread

Re: World Cup 2014 Random Team Thread

Ok great lads we have the 32/32 :D

Now to the draw...

normally how it's been done before, is I draw a name and a team and post it on the thread straight away

however this time around I thought I'd give everyone be in with a chance of their own fate, I would write down a random number next to all 32 flags, and everyone here would pick a number, with me having the last remaining team. After I've done this I would upload the picture here onto the forum.

The second option may take a little longer to do the draw though as we'd have to wait for everyones choice.

Just want some of you to give me your opinions on which way I should do it, and I will make my decision :)

Ok great lads we have the 32/32 :D

Now to the draw...

normally how it's been done before' date=' is I draw a name and a team and post it on the thread straight away

however this time around I thought I'd give everyone be in with a chance of their own fate, I would write down a random number next to all 32 flags, and everyone here would pick a number, with me having the last remaining team. After I've done this I would upload the picture here onto the forum.

The second option may take a little longer to do the draw though as we'd have to wait for everyones choice.

[b']Just want some of you to give me your opinions on which way I should do it, and I will make my decision :)[/b]

Pick numbers!

26 if so :)

Just seen this and I fear that I may be too late.

I studied banter at Oxford and got a BA Hons in Mad Bantz. I am also able to post top heavy ladies in National Kit piccies and am willing to start both a themed chant and regular fan interviews.

Indeed, a veritable smorgasboard of top notch hilarity to be had there, I'm sure you will agree.

So if theres no spaces left perhaps I could simply oust someone. I'll wait like a sneeky Bants-Ninja and see who doesnt get involved, then simply take their place.

In many ways I am like the Phantom Flan Flinger (one for kids of the 80's there) of this thread.

Basically - if you dont post - Ed takes your team. So get with the fun times folks - you've been warned!