World Cup 2014 Random Team Thread

Re: World Cup 2014 Random Team Thread

It's better if two persons support one team...If one of the person is inactive' date=' the other will be there...

It will be a mess if someone joins in a middle of the Cup, if someone is inactive...it's better from beginning.

[img']http://i.minus.com/ibzLdh9kGPnrpY.gif[/img]

Hold your horses Villa... your time will come...

So lineups for tonights demolition job of Nigeria are:

Greece

12 P. Glykos

11 L. Vyntra

5 V. Moras

3 G. Tzavellas

4 K. Manolas

10 G. Karagounis

16 L. Christodoulopoulos

23 P. Tachtsidis

18 I. Fetfatzidis

22 A. Samaris

17 T. Gekas

Nigeria

1 V. Enyeama

3 U. Echiejile

5 E. Ambrose

22 K. Omeruo

14 G. Oboabona

10 J. Obi Mikel

11 V. Moses

17 O. Onazi

8 P. Odemwingie

9 E. Emenike

7 A. Musa

Missed one...

The gif is too short.

That tree would fall. :D

Hazard 2 - 0 Pedro :P

Incorrect! :P

South Korean people are known as Koreans :)B)
2. The Sahara Desert covers 80 per cent of Algeria.
3. Over a million Algerians were killed in the fight for independence from France in 1962.

Here's a fact about Japan:

It's the coolest country in the World. B)

ENGLAND fun fact #1: England is the only country within a country which will participate in this World Cup. On the international stage, it is usually represented by the United Kingdom, alongside its brothers Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. All four countries have their own footballing teams, though they've won (combined) the same amount of UEFA European Championships as the host of this year's World Cup, Brazil.

Fact (not necessarily fun :P) about Japan England:

The Japanese English flag is white' date=' with a red [s']circle [/s] cross in its middle. :o

ENGLAND fun fact #2: Ivory Coast is the only country in this year’s World Cup that hasn’t been invaded by England. Amongst groupmates, England hasn’t had all that much success. It’s meddled in Uruguay a few times, notably an attempt to grab the ever important tradepost of Sacramento for Portugal from Spanish hands. The Uruguayans were able to defend all their posts from the English. Fernando Muslera will hope to do the same with his posts. It's not like the English strikers have nearly as much firepower as the freaking British Empire did.

They had a bit more success in Costa Rica, where Drake Bay still stands in honour of Francis Drake. Latin America eventually got the best of him though, as he died of dysentery along the way. Classy. This encounter happened in the 1500s, around the same time England last beat Costa Rica at football.

Finally, Italy. England has needed help on multiple occasions to invade Italy. In World War Two, Brazil was one of the key belligerents on the Italian front. England will hope to borrow Felipe Luis, Miranda, Coutinho, Rafael, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Lucas Moura or any other of the Brazilians who were left off the Selecao but would start for the Three Lions to have a shot at getting to the next round in Brazil.

ENGLAND fun fact #2: Ivory Coast is the only country in this year’s World Cup that hasn’t been invaded by England. Amongst groupmates' date=' England hasn’t had all that much success. It’s meddled in Uruguay a few times, notably an attempt to grab the ever important tradepost of Sacramento for Portugal from Spanish hands. The Uruguayans were able to defend all their posts from the English. Fernando Muslera will hope to do the same with his posts. It's not like the English strikers have nearly as much firepower as the freaking British Empire did.

They had a bit more success in Costa Rica, where Drake Bay still stands in honour of Francis Drake. Latin America eventually got the best of him though, as he died of [b']dysentery [/b]along the way. Classy. This encounter happened in the 1500s, around the same time England last beat Costa Rica at football.

Finally, Italy. England has needed help on multiple occasions to invade Italy. In World War Two, Brazil was one of the key belligerents on the Italian front. England will hope to borrow Felipe Luis, Miranda, Coutinho, Rafael, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Lucas Moura or any other of the Brazilians who were left off the Selecao but would start for the Three Lions to have a shot at getting to the next round in Brazil.

I like what you did with my post, mate. :D

And that was a very nice writeup, but you didn't need to be so descriptive in a certain part. :P

Cool idea, never knew this existed...

regardless the chance of being drawn england (3.125% chance) was too much risk, Ivory coast the only country not to be invaded by england, probably because they had reached their shores & thaught they had already invaded them

Ireland+Ivory+Coast+Flags2.jpg

Anyway, I will be shouting for whoever england are playing against (thats how us irish get our excitement most the time (sadly) ) & i wont even be thinking about how much irish blood is on show (well i'll try :/ )

So i believe it's the Italian bandwagon first, then Uruguay then costa del rica.. then no more bandwagons hopefully.. 3 is enuff ;-)

Everyone jumps on the fact train hey, suppose we Algerians can't help being trend setters. At least this reveals the only one of you lot I have to worry about is Ed, as he is the only one with some originality :P.

4. Algeria has competed at every summer Olympics since 1964, winning five gold medals.