SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise.

mvomwx.jpg

This thread is for the players that seem to get lost in the every day hustle and bustle.. For the downtrodden to fight back.. For the little guy to stand up and voice their opinions.. Also, the players themselves have their say..

a2ucfn.jpg

15d8jsi.jpg

From time to time I will add players I deem need a rise - and invite the masses of this forum to do the same.

SuperNag...AWAY!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

By day he is a simple man' date=' doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up the for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise.

[img']http://i60.tinypic.com/mvomwx.jpg[/img]

This thread is for the players that seem to get lost in the every day hustle and bustle.. For the downtrodden to fight back.. For the little guy to stand up and voice their opinions.. Also, the players themselves have their say..

a2ucfn.jpg

15d8jsi.jpg

From time to time I will add players I deem need a rise - and invite the masses of this forum to do the same.

SuperNag...AWAY!

Hahahahaha, you're a genius!!! :D

I got your next mission, Super NAG: a big and much deserved rise for Damien Perquis. ;)

I was gonna assign you the "Giesselmann" mission, but you're already taking care of that. B)

Niko Giesselmann - Made the move from Hannover to Greuther Furth last summer and played LB and LM.

Amassed 2484 minutes and narrowly missed out on promotion to the Bundesliga on away goals in the relegation/promotion playoff.

Scored 2 goals and got a few assists.

This man is first on the list - expect a minimum +5 over the next few days and a maximum +7.

Niko Giesselmann - Made the move from Hannover to Greuther Furth last summer and played LB and LM.

Amassed 2484 minutes and narrowly missed out on promotion to the Bundesliga on away goals in the relegation/promotion playoff.

Scored 2 goals and got a few assists.

This man is first on the list - expect a minimum +5 over the next few days and a maximum +7.

Go Super NAG, go! :o

We believe in you. :D

Damien Perquis - #1 GK for SM Caen (not to be confused with the awful Polish CB for Real Betis)

since Caen got relegated to Ligue 2, Perquis has become #1 and played every game.

76 consecutive appearances, nearly 7000 minutes and a promotion achieving season should mean a hefty rise. 83/84 awaits him, surely?

Feel free to add your own SM ratings injustices as well

Damien Perquis - #1 GK for SM Caen (not to be confused with the awful Polish CB for Real Betis)

since Caen got relegated to Ligue 2' date=' Perquis has become #1 and played every game.

76 consecutive appearances, nearly 7000 minutes and a promotion achieving season should mean a hefty rise. 83/84 awaits him, surely?

Feel free to add your own SM ratings injustices as well[/quote']

Indeed! :P

I don't want to assign you many missions at a time, but we need you to get these done: Benali (Brescia) and Sergio López (Palestino) both deserve big rises. :)

Indeed! :P

I don't want to assign you many missions at a time' date=' but we need you to get these done: Benali (Brescia) and Sergio López (Palestino) both deserve big rises. :)[/quote']

I believe NDF meant YOU could do some rating injustices too. Poor guy will be over worked ;-)

I don't mind looking into potential injustices guys - but if you want to air some greivances yourselves, go right ahead. This is our thread to have a good old moan about the players who really actually deserve a rise rather than some jonny come lately top 100 list on "omgtop5millionyouths.net" websites.

or bayern players

LOOOOL - ayoooooooooooo!

Benali looks interesting. From the sky website!

Former Manchester City youngster Ahmad Benali is interesting a number of English clubs, Sky Sports understands.

The Manchester-born 22-year-old came through the youth ranks at the Etihad Stadium before leaving in 2012.

He was snapped up by Serie B side Brescia, and he has been a mainstay in their midfield this season.

Benali, who is also a full international with Libya, has 12-months left on his current deal and he is attracting a lot of interest.

A number of clubs in the Championship are keeping tabs on his situation but he could also find himself in Serie A next season with Sassuolo and Chievo Verona both keen as well as promotion-bound Palermo.

Ok - I've had a look at Benali and Lopez.

Ahmad Benali - Brescia

played 32 games, starting 30. 2501 minutes played, scoring 3 goals.

Definite case for a rise - current rating is 75 so surely can expect from a +5 to a +7 for him.

Knowing SM might just be a +3-5

Lopez on the other hand is a bit more clear cut. Plays for Palestino of Chile.

in a season and a half has scored 12 goals and amassed 3300 minutes.

Because of his age and rating - i'm thinking a +8/9 for him, from 75 to 83/84.

Benali and Lopez - definitely deserve a rise.

Ok - I've had a look at Benali and Lopez.

Ahmad Benali - Brescia

played 32 games' date=' starting 30. 2501 minutes played, scoring 3 goals.

Definite case for a rise - current rating is 75 so surely can expect from a +5 to a +7 for him.

Knowing SM might just be a +3-5

Lopez on the other hand is a bit more clear cut.

in a season and a half has scored 12 goals and amassed 3300 minutes.

Because of his age and rating - i'm thinking a +8/9 for him, from 75 to 83/84.

Benali and Lopez - definitely deserve a rise.[/quote']

Thanks NDF, you rock!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'M the SuperVillainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

war drones, ghosts, Goblin Glider and Death Star can kiss my arseeeeeeeee

my powerful weapon issssssssssssssssssssss:

REDMAYNE, Andrew

now run for your lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WUHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH

This is making my morning.

I must say im impressed with the monster. gave him a cool name and a thread concept. i was however taken aback by the superhero comic strip, I'm scared of what i may have done coz he has take to this waaaayyyyy to well XD

but, SuperNAG, pre-title, was always the underrated peoples champion.

Remi Walter CM from AS Nancy in ligue 2.

Nancy finished 4th Walter has made 28 appearances with a total of 1618 minutes and is rated 75 :eek: Jeff louis of the same team with almost equal amount of minutes is an 84 :eek::eek:

Juan Delgado Winger/Forward from Colo Colo(Chilean club) was a 75 two days ago got a whopping +2 to 77. Has the same amount of minutes as teammate Jaime Valdes who is rated 87:eek::eek:

I see you've mentioned Giesselmann already :)

Rogvi Holm of

HB Tórshavn

only a little faroe Islands team and not alot to base it on but needs a +3 to 73 at a minimum after playing nearly every game and they are in the top 2 teams. has sat in teams for a long, long time as a 10k riser.. very overdue.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'M the SuperVillainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

war drones' date=' ghosts, Goblin Glider and Death Star can kiss my arseeeeeeeee

my powerful weapon issssssssssssssssssssss:

REDMAYNE, Andrew

now run for your lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WUHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH

You're not much of a supervillan, if you come here and reveal an underrated player, are you? :P

This is making my morning.

This may already be my 2nd favourite thread in the whole forum.

The 1st one is "The Random Thread" btw. :o

NDF is the star behind all this, but we must also thank Cam Lucas for coming up with the awesome superhero name. :D