SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

As a tribute to NDF and this thread i suggest we campaign for Remi Walters long awaited and well deserved rise.

Still stuck on 75 after 28 games last year with 17 as a starter and 4 games this year with 2 as a starter.

Obviously no personal interest in the player from myself' date=' just the injustice of it :P[/quote']

Still nothing for him after 2467 minutes, Nancy being joint leaders of Ligue 2 and Remy being a regular starter.

I sold him a while ago after realising nothing would be done about his rating. SM are too occupied with the single player game to care about the platform that got them too where they are.

Tyler Blackett already played 6 (mostly decent) EPL matches for Manchester United under van Gaal. His rating is still 78. I think 85 or 86 is more realistic.

Greetz Biblis. B)

Never in a million years should Blacket be 85/86, don't see how you can justify him going that high on only 6 games! Added to the fact he isn't actually all that good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

AHAHAHAHA Neymar rise hahahahaha Ribery drop to 94?????? LOL BArzaglis should be a 92.

This is for the forgotten souls son' date=' dont come in here posting silly rubbish about well known players please. As Wonderwoman of the Justice league i rule this off-topic :eek:[/quote']

Wow, stay calm mate. B)

First of all I didnt know this thread is just for lower rated players.

Secondly, you're the one who is asking to rank world class players (Wilshere, Rakitic, Subotic) in the "help with deals" thread. So your posting about "well known players rubbish" is a little strange.

(laughing about Neymar's rise expectation is even more strange) :rolleyes:

Wow' date=' stay calm mate. B)

First of all I didnt know this thread is just for lower rated players.

Secondly, you're the one who is asking to rank world class players (Wilshere, Rakitic, Subotic) in the "help with deals" thread. So your posting about "well known players rubbish" is a little strange.

(laughing about Neymar's rise expectation is even more strange) :rolleyes:[/quote']

Your post was over a month ago. That said the idea of Neymar rising is still laughable imho.

The thread is for players who not only are badly due a rise, but that SM have neglected for an absurd period of time whilst tending to far less deserving players.

Once again my post refers to not coming 'in here' an posting about well known players.

I can appreciate if English is not your first language but please have your facts straight before posting

Cam

Sebastian Ryall- rated 77 with almost 150 A-League appearances.

Daniel de Silva- rated 80 with less than 20 appearances and around 5 starts.

Jacob Melling- rated 80 with around 10 appearances.

:mad:

Ive had sebby ryall laying around for a while now in a few teams too, could do with the rise

Ive had sebby ryall laying around for a while now in a few teams too' date=' could do with the rise[/quote']

Yup it annoys me a lot. And Pedj Bojic could have risen to about 81/82 (Mariners title winning player and best RB in the league at the time) and dropped back down to 79/80(his sydney form has been horrible even with injury) since his last rise.

Same with Urocevski getting to 79 for a handful of games. Seems like when a young player from the A-League gets added he'll get a bunch of rises for every few games he played but the more established players dont get looked at. And then theres the amazing scenario of Teeboy Kamara getting rises even when he hadnt played for a year.

Marcos Flores is another good one. His current rating is probably fine but in that time he should have gotten up to about 82 and come back down.

Yup it annoys me a lot. And Pedj Bojic could have risen to about 81/82 (Mariners title winning player and best RB in the league at the time) and dropped back down to 79/80(his sydney form has been horrible even with injury) since his last rise.

Same with Urocevski getting to 79 for a handful of games. Seems like when a young player from the A-League gets added he'll get a bunch of rises for every few games he played but the more established players dont get looked at. And then theres the amazing scenario of Teeboy Kamara getting rises even when he hadnt played for a year.

Marcos Flores is another good one. His current rating is probably fine but in that time he should have gotten up to about 82 and come back down.

looking forward to seeing what they do with Gersbach and Gameiro. Redmayne had a case for a rise a while back but then lost his spot to Velaphi (i think those 2 have swapped no 1 keeper 3 or 4 times in recent years). Think he should be at least 78-80

looking forward to seeing what they do with Gersbach and Gameiro. Redmayne had a case for a rise a while back but then lost his spot to Velaphi (i think those 2 have swapped no 1 keeper 3 or 4 times in recent years). Think he should be at least 78-80

Youve also go Janjetovic and Necevski both rated 77 when Janjetovic is clearly the first choice keeper.

And for a rating cap around 84/85, the best players in the league are rated a bit low. The likes of Broich for example should be in the 84/85 range. (maybe 85 is a bit high)

• 2 weeks later...

Ahahaha, SW is a completely pathetic database, people in charge are officially the most clueless and incompetent in the entire world. And probably would have the guinness record for the most inaccurate database around.

So, Kiril Despodov got a rise today, a +1 bump to a amazing rating of 82, his 6th rise (four times +1 just under one year) in almost two years. He went from a 73 in March to a 82 in November 2014, so i was intrigued to see this player evolution in this time. Well, i searched some websites and then i started to LMAO when i saw that he has less than 1000 minutes in 4 seasons divided for 26 games and and a whole 3 goals under his name, WOW, just wow, or this is complete joke or Lovech is the best club ever and the bulgarian league is the most competitive in the world, got to be right? I say this because of Stefan Velkov too, he keeps getting rises barely playing, and then there is players who have almost 5000 minutes and a dozen goals of assists and get stuck at 75, 76 or 78, while playing regularly seasons after season in Ligue 2, Serie B and 2. Bundesliga, like Romain Philippoteaux, Ahmad Benali or Niko Giesselmann.

So, can someone with a little knowledge inside SW/SM reach out here and tell us how the hell this sort of things keep happening or will just keep on developing useless soccer databases?

Alec Urocevski has been one the database got horribly wrong. First his criminal rise to 79 where he was rated higher than Sydney FC regulars (Ryall at 77 despite 150+ games). He was released at the end of the season.

Now I see hes popped up with a positional change from forward to goalkeeper and on the database at Newcastle Jets.

HES NOT A GOALKEEPER AND HES NOT AT THE NEWCASTLE JET. SORT YOURSELF OUT SOCCERWIKI!!

Admitedly been too ****** off that someone would okay this to hop on and change it.

Ahahaha' date=' SW is a completely pathetic database, people in charge are officially the most clueless and incompetent in the entire world. And probably would have the guinness record for the most inaccurate database around.

So, Kiril Despodov got a rise today, a +1 bump to a amazing rating of 82, his 6th rise (four times +1 just under one year) in almost two years. He went from a 73 in March to a 82 in November 2014, so i was intrigued to see this player evolution in this time. Well, i searched some websites and then i started to LMAO when i saw that he has less than 1000 minutes in 4 seasons divided for 26 games and and a whole 3 goals under his name, WOW, just wow, or this is complete joke or Lovech is the best club ever and the bulgarian league is the most competitive in the world, got to be right? I say this because of Stefan Velkov too, he keeps getting rises barely playing, and then there is players who have almost 5000 minutes and a dozen goals of assists and get stuck at 75, 76 or 78, while playing regularly seasons after season in Ligue 2, Serie B and 2. Bundesliga, like Romain Philippoteaux, Ahmad Benali or Niko Giesselmann.

So, can someone with a little knowledge inside SW/SM reach out here and tell us how the hell this sort of things keep happening or will just keep on developing useless soccer databases?[/quote']

Seems to be a case with the lesser leagues. Happens alot in the A-League. Will seem like young players get a rise for every minute they play. Daniel DeSilva got up to 80 for being very hyped. At the time I think hed made 15 appearances of which 2 were starts and most of the rest were minutes off the bench towards the end of the game.

And then as I keep mentioning youve got players such as Vedran Janjetovic, Sebastian Ryall, Pedj Bojic, Marcos Flores who havent gotten rises in ages.

• 1 month later...

I had a few personal problems I had to deal with' date=' without going into too much detail! :(

Got a lot more time now to get back into watching football and hopefully playing SM again! :):D[/quote']

Well, I hope everything is okay with you now, NDF.