New Dawn Fades

SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Very true. A little surprised that Garcia of Werder Bremen didn't get a rise, a 1/2 would have been fair I think.

This thread is back alive now guys, will be back campaigning for the injustices of the SM world within the next few days.

Soccermanagers of the world.. Unite!

I honestly can't believe even in the time I was gone that Giesselmann never got his rise!

Poor guy - imagine he played soccermanager himself "I'll rise soon, and then i can play myself.. maybe tomorrow i'll rise..yeah, definitely tomorrow!"

This thread is back alive now guys' date=' will be back campaigning for the injustices of the SM world within the next few days.

Soccermanagers of the world.. Unite![/quote']

How about this one.

Manuel Perez - Rated 76 (Never been rerated)

Club - Stade Brestois, 3rd in French Ligue 2. First Team rated 82 to 87.

2013/2014 - 2015 minutes (20 Starts)

2014/2015 - 1574 Minutes (17 Starts so far)

How about this one.

Manuel Perez - Rated 76 (Never been rerated)

Club - Stade Brestois' date=' 3rd in French Ligue 2. First Team rated 82 to 87.

2013/2014 - 2015 minutes (20 Starts)

2014/2015 - 1574 Minutes (17 Starts so far)[/quote']

This is a cracker, good find mate. Ridiculous he hasn't had one rise at all!

AiB - Kane will be getting a much deserved 3-5 in the next few days, trust me on that.

I honestly can't believe even in the time I was gone that Giesselmann never got his rise!

Poor guy - imagine he played soccermanager himself "I'll rise soon' date=' and then i can play myself.. maybe tomorrow i'll rise..yeah, definitely tomorrow!"[/quote']

Yet his teammates with a decent amount of playing time are rated 80 or above....

834561.gif

ROMAIN PHILIPPOTEAUX

Dijon - French Ligue 2 (not exactly an unknown league)

Rating - 78

Has been virtually an ever present since Jan 2013 and never been rerated' date=' over 4000mins since then.

First team squad rated 82 to 84[/quote']

Posted this on the thread in November, still no rise.

A few more random players I have in my teams that are long overdue a rise.

Michael SOLLBAUER - Rating 78

Club - Wolfsberger AC in Austria (2nd in the League)

First Team Rating - 80 - 84

Last rating change - Never been rerated

Last 3 years stats:

2012/2013 3016 minutes (34 Starts)

2013/2014 3060 minutes (34 Starts)

2014/2015 1619 minutes (18 Starts so far)

Óscar RUÍZ - Rating 76

Club - Deportivo Capiatá in Paraguay (now transferred to Libertad but not moved in SW)

First Team Rating - 79 - 82 (Deportivo Capiatá)

Last rating change - +1 on 1 Nov 2012

Since then:

2013 - 2462 minutes (26 starts)

2014 - 2429 minutes (24 starts)

Danny LATZA - Rating 78

Club - VFL Bochum, Bundesliga 2

First Team Rating - 82 - 85

Last rating change - +1 on 31 May 2013

Since then:

2013/2014 - 2501 minutes (29 starts)

2014/2014 - 1383 minutes (18 starts so far)

Common denominator for the above? They are not 18 years old!!!

NDF, time to don the cape and NAG :)

Guest Redsky

I give up.

BENALI, Ahmed and GIESSELMANN, Niko should have been rated back in 2014. No idea how either of these two have been ignored but it's mental and frustrating. I've been waiting for months for them to go up and now i'm going to have to sell them as we're incorporating FFP rules in our League.

Niko Giesselmann:

Rating: 76

Season 13/14

Club: SpVgg Greuther Fürth

Position: LB/LW

Goals: 2

Assists: 5

Mins: 2488

Min Ratio: 81.3% of the Season.

Season 14/15

Goals: 1

Assists: 3

Mins: 1635

Min Ratio: 95.6% of the Season.

Ahmed Benali:

Rating: 75

Season 13/14

Club: Brescia Calcio

Position: CM/DM/LM

Goals: 4

Assists: 2

Mins: 2672

Min Ratio: 70.7% of the Season.

Season 14/15

Mins: 1588

Min Ratio: 84.0% of the Season.

Shameful that these guys are still on 75/76.

I give up.

BENALI' date=' Ahmed and GIESSELMANN, Niko should have been rated back in 2014. No idea how either of these two have been ignored but it's mental and frustrating. I've been waiting for months for them to go up and now i'm going to have to sell them as we're incorporating FFP rules in our League.

[b']Niko Giesselmann:[/b]

Rating: 76

Season 13/14

Goals: 2

Assists: 5

Mins: 2488

Min Ratio: 81.3% of the Season.

Season 14/15

Goals: 1

Mins: 1635

Min Ratio: 95.6% of the Season.

Ahmed Benali:

Rating: 75

Season 13/14

Assists: 2

Mins: 2672

Min Ratio: 70.7% of the Season.

Season 14/15

Mins: 1588

Min Ratio: 84.0% of the Season.

Shameful that these guys are still on 75/76.

They prefer rising players like Velkov, Despodov and Odegaard 3 or 4 times a year, those useless hacks.

Couldn't have put the last two posts better myself - awesome work Redsky its just a shame how true yours and vitors posts are.

Some awful rises lately when so many go unrated. I tried to edit Niko a few months back, before i left, but it kept getting rejected and i think i even got a suspension for it!

The game needs a select group of SW mods who focus on leagues they know and can have and use their input in a good way, but they won't do that at all which is mental.

I can't believe Ross Barkley got an 89 for example. He's been awful this season, but gets a silly rise with Everton not doing so good.

Young, hyped players beat hard working, older unknown players when it comes to rises, right or wrong, its never going to change sadly.

Riferimento: Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Couldn't have put the last two posts better myself - awesome work Redsky its just a shame how true yours and vitors posts are.

Some awful rises lately when so many go unrated. I tried to edit Niko a few months back' date=' before i left, but it kept getting rejected and i think i even got a suspension for it!

The game needs a select group of SW mods who focus on leagues they know and can have and use their input in a good way, but they won't do that at all which is mental.

I can't believe Ross Barkley got an 89 for example. He's been awful this season, but gets a silly rise with Everton not doing so good.

Young, hyped players beat hard working, older unknown players when it comes to rises, right or wrong, its never going to change sadly.[/quote']

This is just the truth. Good point for you

Some awful rises lately when so many go unrated. I tried to edit Niko a few months back' date=' before i left, but it kept getting rejected and i think i even got a suspension for it!

Young, hyped players beat hard working, older unknown players when it comes to rises, right or wrong, its never going to change sadly.[/quote']

It’s quite frustrating they keep rejecting our submissions without giving us any specific feedback/information, so people have no idea where they've gone wrong...

Can someone please explain how it is possible that players like Benali, Giesselmann and so on, haven't had a single rating rise in 2 years???

Are we so stupid making silly mistakes that are causing our submissions to be rejected???

this_is_fine_tails_by_unbreakablebond-d83nzai.png

I think a massive mistake also is that the bigger leagues get reviewed much more often. If you play for the right club, you appear on the SW radar at least twice a year. But if you play in a lower league, like the examples above, you might get overlooked for two (!!) years. I don't get why they spend so much time at single players, it's a lot of work keeping up with all the 'flavor of the day' hypes going around. If you review clubs league by league, I reckon you'd get much more work done in a year. If players get reviewed regularly you also have to make less changes per review, because players are more likely to be around the right rating already. But I suppose that's what every common thinking person comes up with, except for the ones in charge..

I think a massive mistake also is that the bigger leagues get reviewed much more often. If you play for the right club' date=' you appear on the SW radar at least twice a year. But if you play in a lower league, like the examples above, you might get overlooked for two (!!) years. I don't get why they spend so much time at single players, it's a lot of work keeping up with all the 'flavor of the day' hypes going around. If you review clubs league by league, I reckon you'd get much more work done in a year. If players get reviewed regularly you also have to make less changes per review, because players are more likely to be around the right rating already. But I suppose that's what every common thinking person comes up with, except for the ones in charge..[/quote']

tbf I THINK IT IS FAIR THAT THE BIGGER LEAGUES GET REVIEWED more often as they are the ones people follow the most/care the most about/argue about etc. It does not excuse the utter lack of the others though. What i would like to see is maybe approve 3 moderator type people per league for more niche leagues like A-League, Romania first division, J-League that kind of thing. E.G i wouldnt mind it if Kopstar, Someone else and myself had a mini SW for just the a-league, and we all had to submit changes and have a 2/3 majority vote and we could easily have it up to top notch scratch year round.

I edited Philippoteux a week ago, and i'm still waiting on a decision, but with their track record i think it will be rejected. The Guy has 5000+ minutes in Ligue 2 and cups with 16 goals and 12 assists and plays as a LW, so i edited his position accordantly, let's wait and see.