SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

PS. Do you guys think this could mean that (after La Liga is done perhaps) they will do some proper random reviewing of all the players that still need rises? Since La Liga is the last of the big leagues that is being reviewed, I think. Or will they do all the smaller leagues too, like Belgium and such?

I must have banged my head this morning, I could have sworn I saw Benali with a +7 rise... finally! 16months of keeping hold of him finally paid off!

Guess who got a +7 this morning...

SuperNAG kicks arse once again' date=' nuff said. B)

I feel like we have acheived something beautiful today here Nagettes.

Let's all pat each other on the tush and say "good job".

Good job guys. *pat pat*

Yay, that's us! :P

Another one who thinks im a woman?

Or a man who partakes in hide the sausage!

I am neither.. where did this originate :confused: haha

I knew you weren't a woman but obviously the joke would not work if I used a woman for it unless it was a ladyboy and even then it is still a bloke :P

I actually thought you were female ... think it was either allan or pedro that said it :P

Pedro started that little on in one of the FOTY threads, hence i inboxed you etc etc. I was so embarassed only to find out he was either somehow mistaken or best troll of all time. B)

Pedro started that little on in one of the FOTY threads' date=' hence i inboxed you etc etc. I was so embarassed only to find out he was either somehow mistaken or best troll of all time. B)[/quote']

I told NDF I only thought that, coz another forumer (should I name him? :o) had given me that indication.

NDF is a dude, he told me that himself. :)

I just re-read the opening page (Wimmer has gone up again and im sure Rafinha is going to get a +1 too)

Adam, Pedro and I put forward Benali for a rise on the 20th May 2014. It took 7 months but I predicted a +7 then. 7 months. A +1 for each month.

That is ridiculous even by our jokey standard o' moaning

I just re-read the opening page (Wimmer has gone up again and im sure Rafinha is going to get a +1 too)

Adam' date=' Pedro and I put forward Benali for a rise on the 20th May 2014. It took 7 months but I predicted a +7 then. 7 months. A +1 for each month.

That is ridiculous even by our jokey standard o' moaning[/quote']

7 Months to press a button.

Empires have fallen in less time.

On the other hand Humam Tariq was rated 4 times in year exactly, always at the same date 21st of january 2014 he dropped 2 points, on May 21st 2014 he rose 1 point, on september 21st 2014 he rose 3 points, and yesterday, january 21st 2015 he rose again. Come on, that's some really weird stuff.