SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Konstantinos CHRISTODOULOU got rose from 72 to 76 last june and from 76 to 80 yesterday despite being an 18 from cyprus who apparently only played 59 minutes in 4 games for his club Doxa. Sometimes the ratings seem like an in house joke

Hey man, cut them some slack, he got a whole 180 minutes in the Cyprian Cup!:D:p

Anyway, is stuff like these that happens on a daily basis that makes this game worse by the minute.

O realize that there must be some really good guys working on the database, but sure as hell that there is some bunch of dumbasses in there too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Godfred Donsah got himself in the news in the last couple of days' date=' linked with top clubs, and guess what, he got a raise today, +4 to 80.

As some mentioned in other threads Bas Kuipers of Ajax (loaned to Excelsior), got a +1 yesterday, after 1900+ minutes this season. Why even bother do a stupid and useless review like that?

João Schmidt of Sao Paulo (loaned to Vitoria de Setubal) got a +5 to 82 today, the same rating of Danilo who has the double of his minutes and plays for Braga.[/quote']

I say the forum starts a petition..

This is beginning to get out of order now

Konstantinos CHRISTODOULOU got rose from 72 to 76 last june and from 76 to 80 yesterday despite being an 18 from cyprus who apparently only played 59 minutes in 4 games for his club Doxa. Sometimes the ratings seem like an in house joke

Not rising players that are well due is one thing, but stuff like this is just outrageous! At least with not rising players they can say they'll get their rise later. But how can they justify this!

Speak for urself,was waiting for this player to rise for 7 months,I'm fine with it ;)

GOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAG

Ok so here's some things.

Stefan Jankovic (17/OFK Beograd) definitely worth picking up, got a +2 today for only 76 mins this season in the Serbian top league.

He is now rated the same as Milan Gajic (19/OFK Beograd) who is also worth picking up, despite the fact he hasn't risen despite nearly 2000 minutes since his last rise.

Both great prospects, would pick up both, but further evidence, if it were needed, that this things a joke.

Angelo Fulgini, young Valenciennes + France youth fullback, been keeping tabs on him and seems now that Barce want him. Get him now, the hype alone surely gets him a +5, despite his obvious talents.

You hoped SW would give a +7 to a player ? You live in your own little world' date=' don't you ? B)[/quote']

Well they gave a +13 to some english player. If he was english he would have gotten that +7 and maybe more.

#justice4nonenglishplayersonsm2k15

jzOX4OK.gif

You hoped SW would give a +7 to a player ? You live in your own little world' date=' don't you ? B)[/quote']

I don't know how long you've been playing this game mate, but +7/+8/+9 wasn't an uncommon thing a couple of years ago, especially for guys that didn't got a review for a long time (1/2 seasons). Don't speak of what you clearly know nothing about.

Kovacic, Stanciu, Markovic, Verratti and lot more.

Giesselmann deserved a +7 by last season, with a +1 for this one.

I don't know how long you've been playing this game mate' date=' but +7/+8/+9 wasn't an uncommon thing a couple of years ago, especially for guys that didn't got a review for a long time (1/2 seasons). Don't speak of what you clearly know nothing about.

Kovacic, Stanciu, Markovic, Verratti and lot more.

Giesselmann deserved a +7 by last season, with a +1 for this one.[/quote']

I'm with you all the way man and I'm playing since 2008 so ofc I remember these days.

But talking about present, now when was the last time you saw SW giving a +7 to a player ? Unreal :)

Well they gave a +13 to some english player. If he was english he would have gotten that +7 and maybe more.

#justice4nonenglishplayersonsm2k15

I think it's a common rule' date='it says it clearly on the SW website: [i']-"What you will need to get a +13 or more on SM"

-"A British passport"

[/i]