New Dawn Fades

SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

The list is getting shorter tho!

You guys still remember that guy Pittoors? Has been waiting for a rise for years too now.

Yeah ive sold him in all my teams. Mattias i think? plays for KSK Heist

Vallejo of Zaragoza go a +4 yesterday

Dani Ceballos of Betis was rejected' date=' despite his position being wrong and not risen.

Pathetic.[/quote']

NDF, how did you edited Gregor and Ceballos?

It really annoys me how Vallejo and Christensen got the same raise and have the same rating.

do you guys know any 10k players that may soon rise? I bought Robert Bauer last night, and was delighted to see him getting a plus 6. :P and thanks in advance.

I changed them to their correct positions.

Gregor a CB and Ceballos a AM/FRC

Both rejected by SW genius'

I'll try Gregor again to CB and Ceballos to M(RLC) AM(RL) as i think its more suitable.

By the way i edited Matteo Politano, go and vote guys, if you think its right!

The list is getting shorter tho!

You guys still remember that guy Pittoors? Has been waiting for a rise for years too now.

I agree.

Jesus' date=' I had Pittoors in the past, sold him coz he never rose. :eek:

See here's the inconsistency which is annoying us all.

I did Gregor and Perez at the same time, both deserve rise, Gregor rejected but Perez accepted.

Still no rise for Gajic, Silva, Ceballos, Bettinelli or Gersbach.

And Lee Evans, B. Kamara, Maniero...

And Lee Evans' date=' B. Kamara, Maniero...[/quote']

Maniero got a +5 today (March 14th).

This can't just be coincidence, can it?

I mean, many of the players we've been mentioning recently are rising...

Only 1 explanation ofc: SuperNAG is on fire. B)

My Gersbach edits been approved so let's see what happens there

As Matt said with Pascal.

Gersbach got the positional change but no rating change. hopefully next day or 2 though. we are actually reaqlly making progress atm... well done to all who are on the SW end of thingfs as i really cant be bothered with that its so complicated and dodgy.

On the other hand Sander Svendsen got another +1 today, another one that got 4 rises in year or so, he has 500+ minutes in all competitions in Norway with 5 goals and 1 assist and is now rated 80, same as Odegaard for example who had 1500+ minutes and 5 goals and 6 assists. More shocking is that he's rated same as Lasse Christensen who has 2200+ minutes 5 goals and 7 assists.

Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day....

I'm quite happy with Gregors rise, it really does help with what we are trying to achieve here and maybe it means that someone is actually reading our thread and seeing what errors need to be rectified.

No time to stand on ceremony and admire our excellent work though as there are other SM injustices that need putting right.

YyFU6a0.gif

For example Ceballos scored again today, and Milan Gajic sits as a 77 wondering how he hasn't reached 80 yet.

Koray Günter - 20 years old, and play for Galatasaray, as a centre back.

He has 1,243 minutes under his belt this season, and has a rating of just 80. I think he deserves more than 80, as he has stablished himself and gained a spot in Galatasaray starting 11.

I think he deserves a rating of 84, at least, as he has become an integral part of Galatasaray, which is Turkish best team.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/116944/Fixtures/Koray-Gnter

Sorry if any one had mentioned him in here before.

ANOTHER ONE (SORRY IF ANY OF THE PLAYERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED. I AM KNEW IN HERE.)

Munas Dabbur - 22 years old, and plays as striker for Grasshoppers in the Swiss Super Liga.

He has played in all 23/24 league games. He has a tally of 9 goals (one of them being scored yesterday, March 14.) He also has scored 3 goals in the Swiss cup, making it 12 goals overall, this season.

He is the best scorer in his team. His teammate, Nassim Ben Khalifa, has started in only 5 games, scoring only one goal, has a higher rating, 84, than him, standing in 83.

He is the 4 best scorer in Swiss league, only goal behind the second best scorer, and 7 behind the best scorer.

Being the most important player in his team, I think that he deserves a better and higher rating than his team mates. 85 at least.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/107636/Fixtures/Dabur-Muanes

Janek Sternberg - 22 years old, and plays as LB for Werder Bremen.

Has played 449 minutes this season, and 4 games as a starter. He came on as a sub yesterday, March 14, against Bayern Munich. Didn't do much, but a least got to play for 10 minutes against of of the world best team. I see him becoming an important player for the team next season.

He deserves a rating of at least 82, no less. I don't know how this work, but I see many players from youth side getting higher ratings. Medran of Real for example.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/104894/Fixtures/Janek-Sternberg

Koray Günter - 20 years old' date=' and play for Galatasaray, as a centre back.

He has 1,243 minutes under his belt this season, and has a rating of just 80. I think he deserves more than 80, as he has stablished himself and gained a spot in Galatasaray starting 11.

I think he deserves a rating of 84, at least, as he has become an integral part of Galatasaray, which is Turkish best team.

[url']http://www.whoscored.com/Players/116944/Fixtures/Koray-Gnter[/url]

Sorry if any one had mentioned him in here before.

ANOTHER ONE (SORRY IF ANY OF THE PLAYERS I"VE MENTIONED, HAVE ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED. I AM KNEW IN HERE.)

Munas Dabbur - 22 years old, and plays as striker for Grasshoppers in the Swiss Super Liga.

He has played in all 23/24 league games. He has a tally of 9 goals (one of them being scored yesterday, March 14.) He also has scored 3 goals in the Swiss cup, making it 12 goals overall, this season.

He is the best scorer in his team. His teammate, Nassim Ben Khalifa, has started in only 5 games, scoring only one goal, has a higher rating, 84, than him, standing in 83.

He is the 4 best scorer in Swiss league, only goal behind the second best scorer, and 7 behind the best scorer.

Being the most important player in his team, I think that he deserves a better and higher rating than his team mates. 85 at least.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/107636/Fixtures/Dabur-Muanes

First of all, those aren't criminally underrated, sure Dabbur will get a +1 for all those goals but not much more for now, he plays for a mid table Swiss Team at the moment, and those take long time to rise, and they doesn't rise much higher than 84/85.

Koray Gunter will probably get to 83/84 at the end of the season if he continues to get game time. Its his first season playing regularly and Turkey isn't one of the Top 5 leagues so those minutes doesn't count as much, especially without any CL or EL games.

First of all' date=' those aren't criminally underrated, sure Dabbur will get a +1 for all those goals but not much more for now, he plays for a mid table Swiss Team at the moment, and those take long time to rise, and they doesn't rise much higher than 84/85.

Koray Gunter will probably get to 83/84 at the end of the season if he continues to get game time. Its his first season playing regularly and Turkey isn't one of the Top 5 leagues so those minutes doesn't count as much, especially without any CL or EL games.[/quote']

"Turkey isn't one of the Top 5 leagues so those minutes doesn't count as much":confused:

So is not the Danish league, and Gregor got a plus 7. Gunter is a young talented lad who has become an important player for the best club in turkish league.:eek

I know they do not rise higher than 85. The kid actually got talent, and will surely be playing in a better team next season, if not, in a better team in Swiss League. It is a bit strange that his bench warmer is rated above him. It would be a crime to rise him only by +1, and keep him equally rated as a bench warmer.

"Turkey isn't one of the Top 5 leagues so those minutes doesn't count as much":confused:

So is not the Danish league' date=' and Gregor got a plus 7. Gunter is a young talented lad who has become an important player for the best club in turkish league.:eek

I know they do not rise higher than 85. The kid actually got talent, and will surely be playing in a better team next season, if not, in a better team in Swiss League. It is a bit strange that his bench warmer is rated above him. It would be a crime to rise him only by +1, and keep him equally rated as a bench warmer.[/quote']

LOL, Pascal Gregor had almost 5000 minutes (3 seasons) in all competitions and was still 75 rated. Gunter rose to 80 for his minutes playing for Dortmund and Dortmund II, and he will be rated higher than Gregor in a couple of months for sure, i just don't see the urgency in rating a player that barely had half a season to be accounted for.

Ben Khalifa rose many years ago, when he a very young upcoming player that scored a hand full of goals in the swiss league, he stagnated. Dabbur surely deserves to be higher rated than Khalifa at this point and his time will come in a couple of months for sure, but like i said its a 1/2 rating points we are talking about here. This thread is mainly for longtime overdue rises, that deserve to be rated 5/6/7+ higher than they are, that's it, but i understand your point, he's underrated, yes.

LOL' date=' Pascal Gregor had almost 5000 minutes (3 seasons) in all competitions and was still 75 rated. Gunter rose to 80 for his minutes playing for Dortmund and Dortmund II, and he will be rated higher than Gregor in a couple of months for sure, i just don't see the urgency in rating a player that barely had half a season to be accounted for.

Ben Khalifa rose many years ago, when he a very young upcoming player that scored a hand full of goals in the swiss league, he stagnated. Dabbur surely deserves to be higher rated than Khalifa at this point and his time will come in a couple of months for sure, but like i said its a 1/2 rating points we are talking about here. This thread is mainly for longtime overdue rises, that deserve to be rated 5/6/7+ higher than they are, that's it, but i understand your point, he's underrated, yes.[/quote']

Sorry, I have not understood the threat. :1 my bad. I am new to the forum, and quite new to the game. So i don't really understand how this work. You have more experience, so you surely know what you are talking about.

out of topic, do you know any threat where i can find list of cheap players that may rise soon? i searched all they and have found none.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum and definitely stick around.

What we try to do here is get players who really deserve a rise, well, a rise!

Look back through the thread for examples, but the likes of Gregor, Perez, Giesselmann are our latest examples of players who finally, after some time, got the rises they deserve.

It's also good for picking up players who may rise, like Baier as you mentioned who was a good one to choose.

Someone like Gregor woud have been good to pick up before his rise, but its a sort of gamble, we try our best and have had very good success but some of us have had these players for months, some even years before we got enough about us to get them risen.

It's a great thread and its become a sort of mini community where we all chip in and respect each other, so definitely good to have new people come in with suggestions. I am quite a fan of Gunter mysef from his Dortmund days, so hope he does rise. :)

sorry for the long post, just thought i'd try and explain and welcome you in more detail, :)

Hi mate' date=' welcome to the forum and definitely stick around.

What we try to do here is get players who really deserve a rise, well, a rise!

Look back through the thread for examples, but the likes of Gregor, Perez, Giesselmann are our latest examples of players who finally, after some time, got the rises they deserve.

It's also good for picking up players who may rise, like Baier as you mentioned who was a good one to choose.

Someone like Gregor woud have been good to pick up before his rise, but its a sort of gamble, we try our best and have had very good success but some of us have had these players for months, some even years before we got enough about us to get them risen.

It's a great thread and its become a sort of mini community where we all chip in and respect each other, so definitely good to have new people come in with suggestions. I am quite a fan of Gunter mysef from his Dortmund days, so hope he does rise. :)

sorry for the long post, just thought i'd try and explain and welcome you in more detail, :)[/quote']

No need to be sorry for the longlessness of the post, I'd appreciate it :) nothing better than a long post to help you understand a subject clearly. Jumping back into the topic, I do plan to stick around, and use the forum to gain more knowledge about the game. Hope it will help me gain more experience and knowledge about the game. Hopefully in the not so long future, I will be able to offer something in this forum.

p.s. I have bided for some of the players mentioned in this forum, who haven't got increased yet. I like to manage teams from lower division, and it is always a joy seeing your player's rating raising :P

I do be looking forward to help with whatever I can in this forum, and use it to buy players before they have their ratings increased.

and congrats for the amazing work you guys are doing here. Now I am sorry for the long post xD cheers mate

p.s. I am a Joy Division fanatic. and a huge admirer of Ian (R.I.P) :P "decades" is my favorite :)