SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

No apology necessary matey.

Welcome aboard. :)

A fellow JD fan too? That is uncommon' date=' especially on here, so a double welcome from me :D[/quote']

I still haven't met a JD fan, personally xD looking forward to this day. also like The Smiths, but not as my as i love JD. one of the few bands that i actually love every single of their works xD

and are there any other players other then Gashi, Milan Gajic, Rafaelov, Toni Silva, Stefan Lex, Radonjik, Politano, Ceballos, Mathenia, you guys have mentioned in this thread, who haven't got a change of rating yet? ignore if it is too much of me asking. I am managing clubs in lower division in english championships, so it is always best to go for these kind of players, due to the lack of money. and thanks for your time, mate.

Yeah man, NDF is my all time favourite song, Shadowplay and A Means To An End are my others :)

As for players, Bettinelli of fulham, Gersbach the Oz LB, Angelo Fulgini of Valenciennes are all surely going to get a rise soon.

Lots of others will appear here but those three are good bets for the next lot I think.

We like to focus on the little guys who deserve rises but overall we like to try to get players noticed too. ;):)

Yeah man' date=' NDF is my all time favourite song, Shadowplay and A Means To An End are my others :)

As for players, Bettinelli of fulham, Gersbach the Oz LB, Angelo Fulgini of Valenciennes are all surely going to get a rise soon.

Lots of others will appear here but those three are good bets for the next lot I think.

We like to focus on the little guys who deserve rises but overall we like to try to get players noticed too. ;):)[/quote']

Thanks a lot mate. I have bided for Gersbach. for how much do you think he will raise?. Unfortunately I have only 35k, and cant bid for the Fulgini, and they have already bided for him in the other leagues where I am. but anyway, thanks a lot mate. If i find any players who haven't got a rating increased in a long time, and deserves to get a raise, I will let you guys know.

and just bided for Bettineli, with my Carlisle United :P and thanks a lot, again.

out of topic! where do I go to change status or however it is called. For example, Pedro's status says: "Dave for Ballon d'Or!" and New Down Fades' status says: "SW DROVE ME AWAY." while mine says "New Signing." Sorry for keep bothering you lads. I am aware that I am asking this at the wrong place :confused: honestly I don't know whee else to ask it, and actually get a reply

Whenever I sign in and see rating changes, I'm so excited to see if SuperNAG did it again... And we did :D It does make this stupid lack of ratings so much more funny really.

I hope Gersbach gets his rise too, soon, after his position update. In case they missed his name being mentioned, I would hereby like to repeat, Gersbach.

Whenever I sign in and see rating changes' date=' I'm so excited to see if SuperNAG did it again... And we did :D It does make this stupid lack of ratings so much more funny really.

I hope Gersbach gets his rise too, soon, after his position update. In case they missed his name being mentioned, I would hereby like to repeat, Gersbach.[/quote']

ALEX GERSBACH.

SYDNEY FC

68 RATED

+7-+10 plz.

out of topic! where do I go to change status or however it is called. For example' date=' Pedro's status says: "Dave for Ballon d'Or!" and New Down Fades' status says: "SW DROVE ME AWAY." while mine says "New Signing." Sorry for keep bothering you lads. I am aware that I am asking this at the wrong place :confused: honestly I don't know whee else to ask it, and actually get a reply[/quote']

Maybe the ratings are changing because more people (club of 2??) are changing to the "SW DROVE ME AWAY" club???

out of topic! where do I go to change status or however it is called. For example' date=' Pedro's status says: "Dave for Ballon d'Or!" and New Down Fades' status says: "SW DROVE ME AWAY." while mine says "New Signing." Sorry for keep bothering you lads. I am aware that I am asking this at the wrong place :confused: honestly I don't know whee else to ask it, and actually get a reply[/quote']

It looks like NDF has already answered you.

Welcome to the forum btw! :D

PS: great avatar! :P

i know someone else posted thid guy i think as i have him in 2 teams now but since we are on a roll lately.

Sido Jombarti.

7600 minutes over 2 seasons since last review rated 70 in a team where avg is around 75-76, and they are probably onna get promoted to League 1. should get a +5-+7

i know someone else posted thid guy i think as i have him in 2 teams now but since we are on a roll lately.

Sido Jombarti.

7600 minutes over 2 seasons since last review rated 70 in a team where avg is around 75-76' date=' and they are probably onna get promoted to League 1. should get a +5-+7[/quote']

just placed a bid on him. Hope he comes in handy :P I am building a good side for a 5th division team, with so little money, thanks to this amazing thread ;) you guys are awesome.