SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

So I decided... if you can't beat them, join them. :o

I created a SW account yesterday.

Voted for rises and drops on at least 100 players.

Edited a stadium name and several club rivalries, most of them in Portuguese clubs.

Voted for a +2 on André Pinto and a +3 on Mason.

Have the former in Sm, never managed to get the latter.

Both got those rises. :)

Apologies if he has been mentioned before but..

19 year old Lemar thomas for caen' date=' 20 appearances in french top league rated 77, could/should see a decent rise right ?[/quote']

He only has a bit more than 600 minutes of game time this season, mate. :confused:

Will do.

Here's hoping we can get a few more done' date=' keep the ball rolling :D[/quote']

Cheers, it only took 2 days of SW for me, to understand what's wrong with it.

When I was browsing it, I sometimes got to read comments from users.

This one (before Chambers's review) wrote that he should go from 85 to 89/90. :o

This other one said Paolo Guerrero should be 92. :eek:

And another one posted: Reus to 96, Hummels to 95 and Langerak to 88. :D

No wonder SW is a mess, when idiots like these are allowed to vote...

#cutforgajicandsilva

:D:D:D I am going to cut my arms if they keep rejecting my stadium edits. it pains me seeing a stadium with the wrong capacity and ugly image. And i got 10 points deducted -_- for no reasonable reason, whatsoever.

Getting really p***** off now with Silva and Gajic

they both have been edited twice and no risers still

if someone from SW is reading this can you please just give them a rise before i self harm

thanks

#cutforgajicandsilva

Just the kind of response u'd expect from them:

Jesus.gif

:D:D:D I am going to cut my arms if they keep rejecting my stadium edits. it pains me seeing a stadium with the wrong capacity and ugly image. And i got 10 points deducted -_- for no reasonable reason' date=' whatsoever.[/quote']

I joined SW 2 days ago - my rep dropped 10 pts in each day. :D

I submitted a stadium change for The Strongest.

If it gets rejected, then SW will indirectly be admitting they're better than soccerway, where I got that info ages ago.

I submitted some club rivalries:

I took V. Setúbal out of Vitória SC's rivals.

It worked, but I didn't get any notification of it.

The same happened with U. Madeira and Marítimo B. I submitted that rivalry's deletion.

By far one of the stupidest things I saw there.

A B side having rivals, hahahahahahaha!

7 got accepted, 3 rejected.

I try to take Académica out of Vitória SC's rivals and it always gives me an error.

If you're wondering, no, Académica and Vitória de Guimarães ain't rivals.

I'd like to know the genius behind that...

It's funny coz they think they know more about Portuguese club rivalries than I do.

The ones that got rejected were: Boavista vs Salgueiros, Salgueiros vs Porto and Fafe vs Vizela.

I'd advise SW admins to do this: ask each of these club's fans what they think about the other club in their respective pair. :o

Especially Fafe and Vizela, the others are more of a derby type rivalry.

Btw Salgueiros is an historic Portuguese club, that went bankrupt.

They're in the lower divisions now.

I'm guessing that's why those 2 particular submissions got rejected.

Lemme just ask those SW fellas this - when Rangers dropped several divisions, did that make them and Celtic not rivals anymore?

Just 1 example off the top of my head. ;)

Apart from that, I voted for many deserved rises and drops.

I don't give a toss about my SW rep tho.

I just don't like others to take credit for things I did (the 0 contributions stuff, that appears on my account :confused:).

For example, if you click on Braga, you'll see Moreirense as rivals in their SW page.

I sumbitted that; if that ain't a contribution, then what the hell is? :mad:

Here is Silva looking sad

Silva_2966503.jpg?20130701155826

Yes, that should do the trick. :P

Somethings happening with Silva..

Edited Player Details

Voting on the proposed changes has now closed.

If the changes were approved, the site will be updated shortly.

It couldn't be.. could it? :eek:

Gersbach too - are my edits going to get them the rises they deserve?

Oh dear, it's true... :o

MacG told me, but I had to see for myself: Sporting and Benfica aren't rivals in SW!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Apparently he submitted a proposition to set Sporting and Benfica as rivals and it got rejected.

Are they inbreds or sth?

Sporting and Benfica are fierce rivals.

Apparently MacG also made a Sporting vs Belenenses rivalry submission and it got rejected as well. :confused:

Are these SW guys for real?

I mean, they must be on acid or sth. :P

Hi guys,

Long term lurker, posting for the first time. I'm a big fan of finding underrated players myself playing in one of the most competitive setups on SM (7046).

I may be misunderstanding, but I believe the way that SW works is that your edit gets rejected if it gets more downvotes than upvotes. I've gotten quite a few edits of mine rejected, particularly stadium edits and club edits, for that reason. I'm sure there's some oversight from SM, but I don't think it's all their fault when an edit gets rejected.

I've done plenty of editing for the Egyptian league on SW so I understand your pains. Keep at it though and I'm sure they'll get it right, as I think you guys have seen with several players to this point.

Keep up the good work.

Hi guys' date='

Long term lurker, posting for the first time. I'm a big fan of finding underrated players myself playing in one of the most competitive setups on SM (7046).

I may be misunderstanding, but I believe the way that SW works is that your edit gets rejected if it gets more downvotes than upvotes. I've gotten quite a few edits of mine rejected, particularly stadium edits and club edits, for that reason. I'm sure there's some oversight from SM, but I don't think it's all their fault when an edit gets rejected.

I've done plenty of editing for the Egyptian league on SW so I understand your pains. Keep at it though and I'm sure they'll get it right, as I think you guys have seen with several players to this point.

Keep up the good work.[/quote']

They have the final word weather accept or not, but they don't care to even check.

Since 2012 Arjend Mustafa has racked up 3247mins in Albanian Super League & is rated 72 when last I checked.

Lajos Hegedus GK has racked up almost 9000mins in NBI Hungary for MTK rated 76 while top rated is 83.

Don't usually post risers but so many now, a lot not mentioned here, that thought I'd see if it works with this sample & how long it takes SM/SW to respond to this thread. It's a tester!! :confused: