SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Sandy Walsh. 750 mins. +3

Milan Gajic. Over 2300 mins. Serbia youth international. Won OFK player of the year. No rise.

R

I

D

I

C

U

L

O

U

S

Where are you getting 2300 minutes? He rose 2 July 2014. Since then he's played about 1500 minutes this season. Still definitely deserve a rise, though I wouldn't imagine it to be more than +3/+5 and its hardly way overdue.

Am I missing something?

combined international and cup minutes equals nearer 2300.

a +3 would be nirvana.

Think you're missing the fact I was comparing him to Sandy Walsh who got a +3 for basically blowing wind from his bottom.

Ah, now that I can agree with. I had Walsh shortlisted but didn't buy him as I thought any rise with 750 minutes would be premature.

SM definitely play favorites with the Dutch and Belgian leagues though, along with a couple others outside the big 5. Serbia way down the list unfortunately.

Think you're missing the fact I was comparing him to Sandy Walsh who got a +3 for basically blowing wind from his bottom.

I guess his fartz are top notch. B)

I wrote that word with a Z' date=' coz the correct typing is censored. :D

Since 2012 Arjend Mustafa has racked up 3247mins in Albanian Super League & is rated 72 when last I checked.

Lajos Hegedus GK has racked up almost 9000mins in NBI Hungary for MTK rated 76 while top rated is 83.

Don't usually post risers but so many now, a lot not mentioned here, that thought I'd see if it works with this sample & how long it takes SM/SW to respond to this thread. It's a tester!! :confused:

I remember that Mustafa guy.

I once had him in SM, but not anymore.

I guess I got tired of waiting for his rise. :o

Hi guys' date='

Long term lurker, posting for the first time. I'm a big fan of finding underrated players myself playing in one of the most competitive setups on SM (7046).

I may be misunderstanding, but I believe the way that SW works is that your edit gets rejected if it gets more downvotes than upvotes. I've gotten quite a few edits of mine rejected, particularly stadium edits and club edits, for that reason. I'm sure there's some oversight from SM, but I don't think it's all their fault when an edit gets rejected.

I've done plenty of editing for the Egyptian league on SW so I understand your pains. Keep at it though and I'm sure they'll get it right, as I think you guys have seen with several players to this point.

Keep up the good work.[/quote']

Cheers, mate!

But the way SW works (where any muppet can vote on ratings, etc) can ruin the game for a lot of people.

For instance, just yesterday I saw this guy suggesting Nani should get a +3. :eek:

Surely this explains why SW is absolute shambles.

It did feel a little bit like they just had to rise him for the heck of pleasing us' date=' tho they didn't really feel like he deserved a higher rating :o[/quote']

Most of the rises of players mentioned here were a little bit underwhelming IMO. They all kind of feel its dome do shut us up and to say "here, we review players after all."

I guess his fartz are top notch. B)

I wrote that word with a Z' date=' coz the correct typing is censored. :D

I remember that Mustafa guy.

I once had him in SM, but not anymore.

I guess I got tired of waiting for his rise. :o

Cheers, mate!

But the way SW works (where any muppet can vote on ratings, etc) can ruin the game for a lot of people.

For instance, just yesterday I saw this guy suggesting Nani should get a +3. :eek:

Surely this explains why SW is absolute shambles.[/quote']

I think I remember JMH (a SW admin??) saying all votes on player rating increases were ignored (waste of time) & SM did what they assessed & when they wanted to. I'm paraphrasing but that's the gist (meaning I think). Don't think that's changed has it?

I think I remember JMH (a SW admin??) saying all votes on player rating increases were ignored (waste of time) & SM did what they assessed & when they wanted to. I'm paraphrasing but that's the gist (meaning I think). Don't think that's changed has it?

Probably not.

Dont think he had been criminally ignored tbh' date=' and i think +3 is okay for now, he will get more rises and i dont think he will be waiting too long for them.[/quote']

Oh yeah, i mean why rate him now rather than end of season, just a weird one :o

by the way, can the SW admin who keeps rejecting Duje Caleta-Car just accept please

he plays for Salzburg first team now, not Liefering anymore. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah' date=' i mean why rate him now rather than end of season, just a weird one :o

by the way, can the SW admin who keeps rejecting Duje Caleta-Car just accept please

he plays for Salzburg first team now, not Liefering anymore. :rolleyes:[/quote']

true wait until seasons end and give a +4 or maybe even a +5 and save yourself double handling it :rolleyes:

Oh yeah' date=' i mean why rate him now rather than end of season, just a weird one :o

he plays for Salzburg first team now, not Liefering anymore. :rolleyes:[/quote']

They would know that if they did they jobs, but they clearly don't!

true wait until seasons end and give a +4 or maybe even a +5 and save yourself double handling it :rolleyes:

I'm thinking those modest rises that lead to double handling is too make way more difficult for people make money out of risers, i don't see any other logic explanation for that.

They would know that if they did they jobs' date=' but they clearly don't!

I'm thinking those modest rises that lead to double handling is too make way more difficult for people make money out of risers, i don't see any other logic explanation for that.[/quote']

It is a good point. I am trying to think who it was now but recently i sold a riser who got an underwhelming rise and 1 week later a second rise!!!!! now i think that one may be a quick fix of a bad under-rise but i was pretty shattered!!!!!!

It is a good point. I am trying to think who it was now but recently i sold a riser who got an underwhelming rise and 1 week later a second rise!!!!! now i think that one may be a quick fix of a bad under-rise but i was pretty shattered!!!!!!

Who was it Cam?

I don't get the Austrian league

Caleta-Car is back at Liefering :confused:

FC Liefering is basically RB Salzburg's youth team. So players regularly go down and up between the teams if they're not senior or established members of the first team.

That being said, they are a hotbed of great talent, Austrian and otherwise. People criticize Red Bull as a management company for the amount of name-pushing they do (putting Red Bull everywhere), but they've turn RB Salzburg into a strong team with a terrific youth system.