SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Can someone explain why Greg Stewart is at some other club' date=' instead of Dundee FC? :confused:

Also, he's only rated 73 and he's the 2nd player most goals in the SPL.

15 goals and 10 assists in all comps, so far this season...[/quote']

Good find...that's actually pretty crazy. Then again, outside of Celtic, the SPL is extremely neglected by SM.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Can someone explain why Greg Stewart is at some other club' date=' instead of Dundee FC? :confused:

Also, he's only rated 73 and he's the 2nd player most goals in the SPL.

15 goals and 10 assists in all comps, so far this season...[/quote']

He only signed for Dundee this season from 'The Blue Brazil' on a pre, they haven't updated his club yet so he is still at 'Beath, he is having a great season for Dundee and will no doubt be their player of the year, I would see him getting a +4/5 to 77/78.

Dundee and Dundee United, 160 metres separate the two grounds which is quite bonkers tbh.

Good find...that's actually pretty crazy. Then again' date=' outside of Celtic, the SPL is extremely neglected by SM.[/quote']

Yup, but the SPL can't be that bad a league, can it?

He only signed for Dundee this season from 'The Blue Brazil' on a pre' date=' they haven't updated his club yet so he is still at 'Beath, he is having a great season for Dundee and will no doubt be their player of the year, I would see him getting a +4/5 to 77/78.

Dundee are one of my hometown clubs with them and Dundee United, 160 metres separate the two grounds which is quite bonkers tbh.[/quote']

Cheers for the info, mate!

In SM, Stewart was at Dundee FC just a few days ago.

That particular transfer situation must have sth to do with him being at the wrong club in SM.

Don't you reckon he should get like a +7 tho?

It wouldn't even make him the highest rated player at Dundee FC, he'd be tied at 80 with like 5 other players. :)

Yup' date=' but the SPL can't be that bad a league, can it?

Cheers for the info, mate!

In SM, Stewart was at Dundee FC just a few days ago.

That particular transfer situation must have sth to do with him being at the wrong club in SM.

Don't you reckon he should get like a +7 tho?

It wouldn't even make him the highest rated player at Dundee FC, he'd be tied at 80 with like 5 other players. :)[/quote']

TBH the changes in Scotland are never what they seem McPake, McGinn, McGowan & Thompson all received their 80 ratings before they signed for Dundee this season as Dundee just came up last season from the Championship, he may get a +7 but I wouldn't hold my breath although it may rest on whether Dundee manage to finish in the top 6 before the split.

Well he is captain of the Liefering side who are top of the league and I think he is being groomed to take over from Ramalho next season with Caleta-Car so i assume they see a lot in him

Cheers. Picked up a few from that Liefering side like Atanga.

I've taken a real liking to Fc Liefering lately.

Smail Prevljak

Felipe Pires

Lukas Gugganig

David Atanga

Duje Caleta-Car

all worth picking up.

They look like getting promoted to the Austrian Bundesliga too. :)

Also Joao Pedro when he gets added.

Can they get promoted to the Bundesliga? They're basically RB Salzburg B, and B teams can't get promoted to the same league by UEFA/FIFA rules. No idea how FC Liefering are formally structured though.

EDIT: Just checked wiki: "They are the farm team of FC Red Bull Salzburg. Because they play under the licence of USK Anif, Liefering are eligible for promotion to Bundesliga."

Yep i had a good read up on them, fascinating club and circumstances.

The coach of Salzburg and the people in charge saying they trust their academy and that so many Liefering players have made the step up to Salzburg (think its 8 players that have played for Salzburg this season from Liefering)

Will be interesting to see Salzburg v Liefering next season should they go up :P

I remember Silva was an AM/F(RL)' date=' then they changed his position, then they changed him back to AM/F(RL), then another positional chamge and now he's back at AM/F(RL). :D

You gotta love this SW circus. :o:p[/quote']

They literally did this 3 or 4 times for Silva, crazy!